Crown Princess Victoria's Education

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It may be just my own opinion, but it almost seems as if CP Victoria is going thru some sort of metamorphisis. She is dressing more age appropriate, less matronly since her state visit to Denmark.
She seems to wearing more daring clothes. Not daring in the sense of dressing to look cheap or tarty, but more in the sense that it is a far departure from what she has been wearing over the years. For ex: drab colors, drab dresses, glasses, ponytail, ect.
She is branching out and wearing great colors, dressing her hair up a little more, different styles of dresses more flattering to her body shape.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that she is more "polished" and "put together" now than she was before. It seems as if she is more comfortable in her own skin now.
But whatever my opinion is, she is looking great, and I hope she continues.

this fall what will be the main focus do you think, will she work abroud again maybe at a ambassy for a year

Languages Victoria Knows?

According to a story in Expressen, Victoria is going this autumn to concentrate on learning French, she already can speak the language, but she wants to deepen her skills.
Expressen

The story tells mostly of Madeleine - she is going to continue her studies, now she will study child-psychology.

i found that victoria should learn german, it´s the native language of her mother and if my mother comes from another country i want to speak the motherlanguage of my mother

i found that victoria should learn german, it´s the native language of her mother and if my mother comes from another country i want to speak the motherlanguage of my mother
She learned german when she was a child to be able to speak to her grandpparents and other german relatives. So both Victoria and her sibs speaks german

Do you know, in with city in France and how long study the crown princess france?

The next weeks are no official events for her in Sweden!

Do you know, in with city in France and how long study the crown princess france?

The next weeks are no official events for her in Sweden!
No one outside the royal circles knows where she is at the moment, at least there's been no mention of anything. Her next appearance I suppose will be at the Swedish Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) conference "Meeting Place Crisis Preparedness" on 7 and 8 November at Norra Latin in Stockholm.

Sofia, thanks for the information. It is pitty, that royalcourt no mentioned about the crown princess staying!

On 15th November 2007 the crown princess will opening "Victoria skola" in Madeira.

I was wondering, what has CP Victoria been doing the last month? I believe her last solo engagement were the monckey´s from Borneo, on October 11th. Still away without further explanation? Hmz...let´s hope she was tied up in planning a certain event ;)

I was wondering, what has CP Victoria been doing the last month? I believe her last solo engagement were the monckey´s from Borneo, on October 11th. Still away without further explanation? Hmz...let´s hope she was tied up in planning a certain event ;)

There have been several pictures in the magazines of her on holiday with her girlfriends in the south of France.

According to the Royal Court she has been studying French in private (if you read previous post you can snap up this piece of info), which is what she's doing this autumn. She was in St Maxime with some girlfriends for a weekend or so, after that it's supposed that she stayed in France to study.

(if you read previous post you can snap up this piece of info)

I did read the previous posts but I didn´t ´get´ it that it would last an entire month. But thank you for your reply.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria's Work Placement with the EU Delegation: 2007

Swedens' Crown Princess Victoria is welcomed by EU Commission
President Jose Manuel Barroso upon her arrival at the EU Commission
headquarters in Brussels, Wednesday Dec. 5, 2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3
Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Pics 6.12.2007

Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria arrives for a visit to
EU headquarters in Brussels 06 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Victoria looks very similar to her brother in the first picture,I've never thought there was a resembalance before.

I never get tired seeing new pictures of her, she'll make an amazing Queen one day.

What is it that she is doing at the EU headquarter?

Pics 14.12.2007

Swedish princess Victoria arrives at the heardquarters of the
European Council, 14 December 2007 in Brussels. EU leaders,
fresh from signing a treaty that overhauls the way the bloc
runs, will strive to present a united front on Kosovo as the
Serbian province prepares to move to independence.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

An article of crown princess Victoria at the EU
Toppen, Vickan/Aftonbladet

Aftonbladet writes that Victoria has been a big success at the EU top meeting. She arrived with the prime minister of Sweden and she has been photographed as much as she was a minister herself. A royal has never before attended an EU top meeting.
Sweden´s Eu-ambassador Sven-Olof Petterssson praises Victoria about her work. He says: I would hire her. She knows very much about EU.

This interview has lead to a lot of speculation in Swedish media. The Crown Princess was asked about her further education and what she is going to do now that she has finished her training in Brussels. She didn't give any straight answers, and only said that she loves to learn new things and that we have to wait and see what happens. But then she ended the interview by saying that she might have some surprises in stall, and she smiled and blinked to the camera.
Now all experts have decided that she will get engaged in march, possibly on her name-day, and the wedding will take place in the early summer, probably june, since the weather is usually nice then.
These experts have been saying the exact same thing the last couple of years now, but maybe they'll finally get it right this time...

SVT Play

Here's a link to the interview, it starts after a minute or two. It's only in Swedish, I'm afraid.
Need I say that one of the so called experts that appear on the show works for Svensk Damtidning, which published an article yesterday (17th), saying that the Countess of Wessex will (not might) have her baby on friday 21st and then stay at the hospital until Christmas Eve... Everything is booked and ready for this friday...:lol::ROFLMAO:

With no disrespect to anyone but "experts" have been predicting since late 2003 that Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling will be getting engaged very soon, so lets just wait and see what happens.

Countess of Wessex has delivered a boy.

I know that! Hence the :lol::ROFLMAO:

It doesn't take an expert to predict that a thirty-year-old woman in a steady relationship will get married within a few years time. Still, when she do get married, those "experts" will all go; "I told you so" and take credit for their knowledge and intuition.
I'm sure that any member of this forum is more of a royal expert than those who claim they are in magazines and on television.:cool:

And she is certainly not afraid to work ... she will make an outstanding Queen, a credit to her Country....if only she could find someone other than Daniel to marry she would be almost perfect

I think that Crown Princess Victoria is beautiful. She also seems like a very intelligent and nice person. I salute her for pursuing educational interests in a low-key way. She seems to be one of the most down-to-earth royals today.

I think that Crown Princess Victoria is beautiful. She also seems like a very intelligent and nice person. I salute her for pursuing educational interests in a low-key way. She seems to be one of the most down-to-earth royals today.

I agree. I'm very happy that she is going to be my Queen one day. I think she'll be a great monarch when her time comes.

And she is certainly not afraid to work ... she will make an outstanding Queen, a credit to her Country....if only she could find someone other than Daniel to marry she would be almost perfect

So what type of man would you suggest she should marry?

Back
Top Bottom