Crown Princess Victoria's Education

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
haha;) i knew it i though you were talkin about this guy,i was just makin sure :cool: lol just kiddin
tnx anyways

i think daniel is better looking than this blond guy , but then i have very strange taste in men so i am told

The guy in the last row is too 'blonde' for crown princess Victoria. Perhaps someone who's more of a younger version of Prince Felipe of Spain. :)

Picture by Sven Lindwall, Expressen

Right now during her participance in the Diplomat Programme of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Crown Princess Victoria is studying Swedish administration and form of government. Today she visited the Parliament, where she's apparently spending these current days.

A fitting coincidence, as Sweden is right now about to get a new Government. The process is underway, and today at 5:15 PM the current Speaker of the Parliament will meet Crown Princess Victoria who is the temporary regent as the King is in the US - to inform her on the progress and to give an election report.

Info: Expressen and the Office of the Speaker of the Parliament.

GrandDuchess said:

Seeing this more or less "private" pic (thanks for posting, GD:flowers: ), I´m noting, that we haven´t seen Victoria with glasses at official duties for a while. Shocking! Could it be, that she is over it and finally realising, that the photos without glasses look better :ohmy:

Picture of Victoria meeting the current speaker of the parliament, Björn von Sydow. Photo by Scanpix via royalcourt.se

Victoria sighting in Stockholm! Written by "orvarino"

Had lunch at "my place" on Brunkebergstorg and passed by two huge men in suits at the door. Not a single celebrity in sight though...
Had my meal and then I discovered that I sat next to crown princess Victoria and a fellow classmate.
They had tons of study material with them and files marked with "The diplomat programme UD" and were busy having a very academic-like conversation.
Victoria was very low-key and very well dressed in black pumps, black trousers and a cashmere sweather.

/O.

http://www.flashback.info/showthread.php?t=233826&page=28
(This forum is full of gossip and nonsense, but I dont see why anyone would make up the story above... its not juicy enough :)

Last edited:
How exciting Yennie that you were sat next to your future queen!

Yennie said:
Victoria sighting in Stockholm! Written by "orvarino"

Had lunch at "my place" on Brunkebergstorg and passed by two huge men in suits at the door. Not a single celebrity in sight though...
Had my meal and then I discovered that I sat next to crown princess Victoria and a fellow classmate.
They had tons of study material with them and files marked with "The diplomat programme UD" and were busy having a very academic-like conversation.
Victoria was very low-key and very well dressed in black pumps, black trousers and a cashmere sweather.

/O.

http://www.flashback.info/showthread.php?t=233826&page=28
(This forum is full of gossip and nonsense, but I dont see why anyone would make up the story above... its not juicy enough :)

Funny to know, that you are also reading there, Yennie :lol: There´s indeed a lot of nonsense on this board and it´s maybe hard to fish the few true pieces out of it...but it´s though amazing, how they can be more or less peacefully, while holding so many controversial opinions...well...boys ;)
You forgot to add "backofficebimbo" in your story ;)
Have you also read the thing in the latest post (by Pellle):
Någon som hört att Vickan faktiskt snart kommer att förlova sig med Mr D ?
Kacklet har ökat i styrka senaste veckorna runt stureplan...
Jultid är hett just nu tydligen.
smile1.gif

Has anyone heard, that Vickan will get engaged soon with Mr. D?
The cackle (gossip) got more in the past weeks around the Stureplan.
And then he is saying something about Christmas time, that is honestly hard to translate. I guess he is meaning, that one (or the ppl, who gossip about an engagement) can set on Christmas time for an engagement.

As I´m assuming a breakup soon, it´s hard to believe for me...but time will tell ;)

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria came to my place of work last week as part of her continuing education. I worked on preparing her visit and it turned out really well. I was impressed with how normal she was during the event and how genuinely interested she was in learning. She is also very beautiful in person. She had very little makeup on and of course, her hair in a ponytail, but she was really pretty.

Hoe lovely! Did you get to talk to her personally?

Lucky you Sarah! Was the visit a part of her education at the diplomat programme? Was it just Victoria or a big group?

Gita and Jennie,

I did not get to meet her personally, though I was in the same room for the entire thing. Since I have been very sick with the flu last week (I worked from home and only came in to work on the day of the programme), I didn't want to shake her hand and risk making her sick (or any of my colleagues, for that matter)....

Jennie, yes, it was part of her diplomat programme education, so she was there with all of the young Swedish diplomats who are in the same education. Of course, she was treated slightly differently than the rest of the group, but she really wanted to be as much a part of the rest of the group as possible.

She was very interested in what we had to say and seemed genuinely happy to be there.

Question:

When Victoria gets finished with Diplomat Programme what will be her next step? Will she start doing engagements full-time?

Caswallan said:
Question:

When Victoria gets finished with Diplomat Programme what will be her next step? Will she start doing engagements full-time?

I think she will continue to study other diplomatic courses.

I think she will continue to study other diplomatic courses.
Thank you for an answer. I was hoping she we might get to see her more.

Then I believe she will have some practical training to complete?

Finally it was partytime for Vickan
After the Nobel festivities Vctoria wasn´t allowed to party but yesterday she and her classmates from UD celebrated - until Daniel came tot bring her home.
-I´ve had a great time, Victoria said on her way out from the restaurant.
At the tapas restaurant La Cucaracha at Söder in Stockholm Victoria and her friends danced all night to latino music.
At 7.30 Victoria, in jeans and ponytail, arrived to the restaurant.
She ate a tapas-buffe with paella, chicken and shellfish and after the dinner the party continued on the dancefloor.
At 10:30 Daniel Westling joined the party and the couple stood close together at the bar where Daniel waited for Victoria to finish her drink. After about halfanhour they left while Victorias friends went on with the party.
Victoria was in greet spirit and told us about her plans for the holidays.
-I will celebrate christmas with my family

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...,958762,00.html

photo by Ulf Höjer via Aftonbladet

Does anyone know when her studies ends?

Today I saw crownprincess Victoria on tv during the debate in the swedish riksdag. She was there with her fellow classmates to listen... so she was very discret :)

Yennie, thanks for the information about TV with the crown princess. Can you give a screen shoot or link here?

ursulajohanna said:
Yennie, thanks for the information about TV with the crown princess. Can you give a screen shoot or link here?
I just saw it by coincidence while changing channel so I couldnt make a screencap. But perhaps its online at svt.se - Startsida?

ursulajohanna said:
Yennie, thanks for your information - but which programme 1 or 2 and which title of programme/hour?
I think it was on tv2 on tuesday 13 february. The first show "24 Direkt"...
svt.se - Tablåer

But I havent seen it online so I dont know for sure...

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (C) chats with EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana (L) and Finnish Foreign Minister Erkki Tuomioja (R) before an EU Foreign Ministers Council meeting at EU headquarters in Brussels 05 March 2007

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

She has been very classic in the days with her clothes.

fanletizia said:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (C) chats with EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana (L) and Finnish Foreign Minister Erkki Tuomioja (R) before an EU Foreign Ministers Council meeting at EU headquarters in Brussels 05 March 2007

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
thanks for posting!

but; Im sorry but what is that she is wearing?! A working-out sweather?! Doesnt look appropiate for a meeting at EU headquarters at all imo

Back
Top Bottom