The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-14-2003, 01:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Hey guys, do you really think, that I don´t read your posts before you edit Guys not interested in mammarial things...well you´ve forgotten two exceptions (little men, from age 0-9 months and male gynaecologists)...but I can´t remember any other exception...
Well, I don´t think that it would be very successful, if we would talk french...my french is horrible (even much more worse than my english and swedish). But you can write HRH a letter in french, she would probably understand (she had french at Yale)
Haha, 12 rules...first rule: SUE THE GERMAN TABLOIDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Yes, maybe, but Sophie is no crown princess, better we would take cp Mathilde in it (though she´s as former noble more familiar with those Royal things)

Old 11-14-2003, 01:08 AM
Heir Apparent

And yes, your trainer sister is right. Maybe it´s the same with Victoria. So I don´t want to deepen this topic (e.g talking about gland-tissue, fat and chest muscles)...I fear I would confuse you, guys

Old 11-14-2003, 01:24 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Yes, very good. Lena. I thought I'd send a pm to King about this but then I noticed that he went away. Sarcasm is so hard to put into words. Lingua franca pour les corps diplomatiques! I like that first rule. I just meant Sophie because of her familiarity with the media and the fact that she wasn't born a royal. Yes, sue the German newspapers! I'll have to remember that French idea. By the way, for those of you who don't know(which unfortunately includes a lot of native born English speakers) sangfroid is an French word in that it has been used in English enough times that it isn't unfamiliar. In fact, I seem to recall it being in one of my vocabulary books back in high school. But I was just making a joke. And for some reason, if that photo of Victoria shows up some years down the road at a particularly regal time, I know I will be thinking of a song by Queen.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Polfoto 13-11-2003 Flankeret af sine to sikkerhedsvagter ankom Sveriges kronprinsesse Victoria til Den Svenske Ambassade i København i aftes. Hun er i landet for at få et introduktionskursus om FN's udviklingsprogram, inden hun rejser videre til Cairo for at deltage i endnu et FN-kursus. Kronprinsesse Victoria´s informationschef Elisabeth Takras Wahlberg i rødt.

Polfoto 13-11-2003 I ANLEDNING AF KRONPRINSESSE VICTORIA`S KURSUS BESØG PÅ 2 DAGE I DANMARK, blev der indbudt til galla middag på Den Svenske Ambassade. Kronprinsesse Victoria skal have 2 indledende kursusdage i København forud for sin FN rejse til Cairo. Kronprinsesse Victoria med det svenske værtspar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vic_a.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	26599   Click image for larger version

Name:	vic_b.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	26600  
Old 11-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Royal Highness

http://bunte.t-online.de/coremedia/generat...w=frameset.html

Nov. 13, 2003. Copenhagen, Denmark.
Gut behütet: Kronprinzessin Victoria von Schweden mit ihrer Beraterin Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg und zwei Leibwächtern (Foto: dpa)

Dennis:
is this the lady that you saw in Wilmington ? It says here this lady is CP Victoria's advisor, and that the two gentlemen are bodyguards.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	215970_tid_t.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	26992  
Old 11-16-2003, 01:33 AM
Majesty

Yes, that's Elisabeth. She was in Wilmington and Philadelphia.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:34 AM
Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria visited the UNDP office , UN Development Program, in Copenhagen Denmark, Thursday November 13, 2003. She was welcomed by Mr. Poul Grosen, UNDP Director of the Nordic Office.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000004485.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	35405   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000004481.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	35406   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000004480.jpg
Views:	67