Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2008-2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely pix, it is so nice to see them together at last officially !

Thank you all for the pics. It warms my :heart: to see the pics and videos.
Victoria & Daniel are so at sync with one another, it's so beautiful to watch..:in_love:
To me it's like a well cheorographed ballet or ice dance performance...

I love the pictures of Victoria and Daniel. She is really very much in love with Daniel.

I am glad to see Mr. Westling being able to appear alongside Crown Princess Victoria, who looks genuinely happy with her life.

Daniel i tv - då blev det succé - Expressen
Daniel in television - a success
Birthday party at Öland attracted for the first time in more viewers than "Sing along at Skansen". This is Daniel Westling effect. "Grattis Kronprinsessan", the traditional celebration of Victoria's birthday, had 1 676 000 viewers, more than 300 000 more than last year.

Thanks for all these pictures, it's a pleasure to go through them. This relationship is clearly based on love - it comes across that they are true soulmates, something I've only seen before in MM & Haakon. They even look a bit alike (could be brother and sister).

The 33rd Birthday - 14 July, 2010

I was wondering since Victoria and Daniel are still on their honeymoon, how will the King, Queen, Madeleine and Carl Philip celebrate Victoria's birthday without her there? Isn't kind of hard to have a celebration without the guest of honor? What are she and Daniel doing to celebrate her birthday tomorrow?

1. Presumably they will have the usual celebrations without the guest.
2. It's not that hard, when the ceremony is in place.
3. We have no idea.

It would be great if they did some kind of 'videolink' but I doubt it..

I read somewhere that CP Victoria and Prince Daniel will not attend the celebrations because they are still on their honeymoon.
Little long for a honeymoon, no? I'm not criticizing- I'm just jealous! :)
I think it's odd that they'll still have the celebrations without the honored guest, but I'll take any excuse to see that hot brother of hers!!! Haha

I read somewhere that CP Victoria and Prince Daniel will not attend the celebrations because they are still on their honeymoon.
Their honeymoon was to last for three weeks. It has come to an end last Saturday sharp. I hope to see the Crown Princess today at her birthday festivities.

Their honeymoon was to last for three weeks. It has come to an end last Saturday sharp. I hope to see the Crown Princess today at her birthday festivities.

They will not attend. This was confirmed by the Royal House already before the Wedding.

Since the show at Borgholm is more or less a concert for tourists and people in front of TV, I don´t see big changes.
No high profile international artists this year though
Program & Artister

It´s said Carl Philip will give the scholarship instead of Victoria (to cross-country skier Charlotte Kalla)

As it seems no meet&greet at Solliden is planned (would be totally absurd anyway)

and in honor of her birthday i just bought Her official biography!

So they will go on as normal but the Birthday will not attend ?

"As normal" would be with the crowds gathering in the noon at Solliden to congratulate the crown princess.
So only the concert at Borgholm will take place (early evening)

Back
Top Bottom