Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2002-2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And even more from PPE

From the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Last edited:
And the last ones from PPE

From the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Last edited:
thank you for posting!! Madeleine is sow beautiful!!

Images from getty and facetoface

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
More from facetoface

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Everyone looks lovely and happy.

I usually dont mind Madeleine's tanned skin but I think she's over doing it here:

gettyimages

she looks so unnatural.

It's so nice to see everyone so happy!
One question: Why is Madeline orange?

Madeleine steels everythig:) Victoria has only a little role:confused:

Happy Birthday to Victoria! She looks very happy and beautiful. ITA that Madeleine could afford to get out of the sun for a bit.

kwanfan said:
ITA that Madeleine could afford to get out of the sun for a bit.
why, the press loves her "pepperkake" complextion and not so real blond hair, there are like twice as many pictures of her as of her sister:D Poor Victoria, next year I think she should say that she has worn this suit faithefully for 30 years, time for a summery dress, it must also be extremly hot for her, and she can give her sister some competition for babe of the day award:D Alternativly get engaged/married/pregnant, that also should secure her some attention on her big day;)

Last edited:
I like how Madeline looks (apart from her skin) but, imo, Victoria is the true beauty. She looks awesome.
Thanks for all the bautiful pictures, guys.

Somehow I had thought (hoped?), that Madeleine would look this year paler, because she was so busy with Unicef far into the summer. But in some pics, she looks more tanned than ever before :eek: It could be the pic...but here her arm looks, as if it would be the one of a black girl
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=madde147.jpg

Well, her (future?) problem...IMO her skin looks already older, than the average skin of an 24 year old.
I liked her style though and the classy hairdo...without the peroxid blond it though would be nicer.

Somehow Victoria looked much happier in the afternoon pics :confused: The costume is a nice tribute to Öland, but I agree with Larzen...she should drop it. It does nothing for her and after all it´s her birthday...maybe she could wear it to another anual duty on Öland (in spring or autumn) :confused:
Well, maybe with the first baby the whole birthday ceremony will change anyway...somehow I wish that to her...even though she also seems to like the attention going with it...

Happy Birthday, Victoria!

Victoria looks really happy and beautiful in all the photos. I can't believe she's 29 already!

I'm glad Madeleine's back but her tan :eek: , I thought we got over it. It was really bad in St. Tropez last summer but it cooled off during the winter/spring and now it's back! At least she's in Sweden and I really liked her hair :). She looked really elegant in white too.

I wish we had more pictures of Carl Philip....:(

Last edited:
Lena said:
Somehow I had thought (hoped?), that Madeleine would look this year paler, because she was so busy with Unicef far into the summer. But in some pics, she looks more tanned than ever before :eek: It could be the pic...but here her arm looks, as if it would be the one of a black girl
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=madde147.jpg
Well, her (future?) problem...IMO her skin looks already older, than the average skin of an 24 year old.
I liked her style though and the classy hairdo...without the peroxid blond it though would be nicer.

I agree with you Lena. She already has lines on her forehead and a few brown spots on her face (sun damage). It's a shame she doesn't realize she's overdoing it with the tanning. IMO she would look more attractive with just a light tan (like Victoria). Being so dark actually makes it more difficult to see her lovely facial features. Her face gets "lost" in all the darkness if you know what I mean.

Victoria, on the other hand, looks gorgeous. Just glowing. And I noticed she's consistently been the same weight for a long time now so I think she has found a good healthy balance for her body. She has a wonderful figure.

I must agree with most of you. Madeleine really looked wonderful in white, but she really has to think twice about that tan. For me (I'm as pale as one can get. Red is as far as I get while sunbathing :p) it's a total enigma how somebody can get so tanned as Madeleine is...

Victoria looked wonderful today (though I didn't like the shoes she was wearing this afternoon, ankle straps should be banned from royal fashion!), I especially liked the pics in which she was wearing the flower wreath! Thanks all for posting! :)

I can't believe Victoria is 29! I wonder how long it will be before she marries.

Pictures from Getty Images :):

Attachments

• Victoria 12.jpg
    Victoria 12.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Victoria 15.jpg
    Victoria 15.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 594
  • Victoria 14.jpg
    Victoria 14.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Victoria 13.jpg
    Victoria 13.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Victoria 11.jpg
    Victoria 11.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Victoria 10.jpg
    Victoria 10.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 204
  • Victoria 8.jpg
    Victoria 8.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Victoria 9.jpg
    Victoria 9.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 200
RachelD said:
One question: Why is Madeline orange?
Oh my gosh! I was thinking the same exact thing!!!!
I wonder if she was getting that Mystic Tan stuff sprayed on her while she was in N.Y.? Since she was working with UNICEF, maybe she did not have a lot of time to lay out in the sun, so this was the next best thing.
It works great if you do it lightly. It really looks like you spent hours in the sun. But if you get too much, you start getting that "funny" fake and bake tan look.
Or maybe it's the white dress? You know that whole light against dark thing. The light makes the dark look darker. Maybe it's throwing off her tan?

Victoria looks great! I love her in brown. Happy 29th!

Poor Madeleine. Heart of an angel, face of a tangerine.

Happy birthday to Victoria! :) I loved the brown dress, but what's with the shoes? They're not only unattractive, but they don't go with the outfit. And Madeleine. Why, oh why must she be tanned so much? I love what she wore but why must she insist on being the most tanned?

Last edited:
More pictures from Getty Images, mostly of Madeleine. She sure had a good laugh with Princess Lilian! :D

Attachments

• Madeleine 20.jpg
    Madeleine 20.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Madeleine 21.jpg
    Madeleine 21.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Madeleine 22.jpg
    Madeleine 22.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Madeleine 23.jpg
    Madeleine 23.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3,752
  • Madeleine 24.jpg
    Madeleine 24.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Madeleine 25.jpg
    Madeleine 25.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Madeleine 26.jpg
    Madeleine 26.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Madeleine 27.jpg
    Madeleine 27.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Madeleine 28.jpg
    Madeleine 28.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 237
  • Madeleine 29.jpg
    Madeleine 29.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 297
Happy Birthday to CP Victoria! Are they going to throw a big party for her on her 30th Birthday?

BeatrixFan said:
Poor Madeleine. Heart of an angel, face of a tangerine.

Haha, very nice, BeatrixFan! Although, in my weak attempt to defend Madeleine, it is her choice to do this to herself. Remember how some people (myself included) in this forum freaked when Guillaume got his beard, but now that it's gone, we're kind of wanting it back? I think her tan is a big part of her personality, but yes, I want her to know the potential of skin cancer that could be coming her way. :-(

Sorry to say this but Madeleine looks awful. Really awful.
But I love her dress though. Very nice.

soCal girl said:
Pictures from Getty Images :):

I wonder what the lady in the white top and skirt said (sang?) to Prince Carl-Philip (pointing at him)!
Someone watched the show on television who could answer it?
Just curious.

christinacg said:
Everyone looks lovely and happy.

I usually dont mind Madeleine's tanned skin but I think she's over doing it here:

gettyimages

she looks so unnatural.

Mdeleine from the front, from the left side, her right side, backwards,
front again....
More pics of her than the birthdaygirl herself it seems!
Please don´t get me wrong, I like her. But the attention about her is so exaggerated. Could you please post some more of her, equally handsome,
brother?

Jolien said:
Where's Daniel?

On the way out of the relationship to Victoria, if you ask me. :rolleyes:
He was definitely not at Borgholm yesterday evening...and on the question, who the one is, she would want to drink wine with, Victoria answered: Pappa:rolleyes:

BTW has anyone an idea, why Victoria didn´t wear this wreath going with the traditional Öland costume yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom