Crown Princess Victoria Picture Thread, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just loved those scenes, and Victoria looks terrific there!

Does anyone know when this picture has been taken? Is it Princess Estelle in CPs arms?

Attachments

• image-2197984307.jpg
    image-2197984307.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 501
Does anyone know when this picture has been taken? Is it Princess Estelle in CPs arms?

I see words "moster" = aunt and "30-årsdag" = 30th birthday. So I guess this photo was taken when Victoria and Estelle attended at the lunch Madeleine's friends organised for her just before her 30th birthday last June at Villa Källhagen, the press wrote that Victoria surprised the guests by having Estelle with her.

From what magazine you have got the photo?

Last edited:
I see words "moster" = aunt and "30-årsdag" = 30th birthday. So I guess this photo was taken when Victoria and Estelle attended at the lunch Madeleine's friends organised for her just before her 30th birthday last June at Villa Källhagen, the press wrote that Victoria surprised the guests by having Estelle with her.

From what magazine you have got the photo?

The photo is from Expressens magazine "Estelle Boken om mitt första år". You're right, there's an article about Madeleines 30th birthday beside the photo - but I wasn't sure, because in Germany the magazines normally take any photos whatever and claim it as "from event XY".

Attachments

• image-3499047677.jpg
    image-3499047677.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 382
  • image-1278243168.jpg
    image-1278243168.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 434
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photo! She looks beautiful...Thanks for posting.

Nice picrures of victoria , i like that when she has her hair long !

She looks very beautiful in this photo:

Pic

Beautiful photos of Victoria:

1 2 3 4 5

Victoria has such beautiful eyes:

Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
ILoveCP:
She sure does, she is one very beautiful lady and Sweden is lucky to have her. Love her and hubby and daughter who is showing signs of being one strong little girl.

:flowers:Thank You Lady Finn for the lovely pictures. My favorite is the PV with her dog, I so love dogs(and all 4 legged animals) and that is such a sweet picture of her and her dog. Hope she get her daughter a puppy some day!

:flowers:Thank You Lady Finn for the lovely pictures. My favorite is the PV with her dog, I so love dogs(and all 4 legged animals) and that is such a sweet picture of her and her dog. Hope she get her daughter a puppy some day!

The swedish press has told that Daniel has allergy, so I guess they will not have pets at home. Victoria's dog died in 2010, and they haven't had pets after that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom