Crown Princess Victoria Picture Thread, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will Victoria and Daniel or any other members of the Swedish Royal family attend William & Kate's wedding? Also, what about the Christening of the twins in Denmark, will the royal family be represented? Does anyone know yet? Thank you.

Nothing on the royal calander as of now, i havent even seen who is invited to the wedding. 14th of April is the christening and i know that Carl-Philip will not attend, he will hand out medals at the patriotic society at Riddarhuset

Did Victoria go to Isabella's christening? I think that's a good indicator of whether she's attending this one. She's godmother to Christian so she definitely attended his.

Did Victoria go to Isabella's christening? I think that's a good indicator of whether she's attending this one. She's godmother to Christian so she definitely attended his.
Yes, Victoria did attend Isabella's christening.

Thank you LadyFinn, haven't seen those pictures before. Victoria should wear her hair down more often, she looks like a completly different person.

She looks fab with her hair down! And the dress is cute too. But have a look at the artwork on the wall behind (pic 1) -- racy!

Great pictures thank you all for those. I like her friendly face very mutch !

:: previous :: I believe that picture is the newest of the crown princess and the earrings she is wearing I believe are the earrings her mother wore to her wedding. All in all Victoria looks so regal:)

That's really sweet how Daniel looks at her.

I love this picture of Victoria:

Pic

So sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this beautiful picture of Victoria - does anyone have any idea when and where it was taken? Are there any full view photos?

I just saw this beautiful picture of Victoria - does anyone have any idea when and where it was taken? Are there any full view photos?

she looks lovely. I wish she would stop scraping her hair back - this is a great look! Thank you

Here is a funny photo of Victoria and Estelle!

Here are great gifs of Victoria celebrating her high school graduation in 1996:

1 2 3 4

Here are great gifs of Victoria and her royal godchildren at the rehearsal for her wedding:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom