Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 4: February 2005 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alva said:
I have friends who went to another school near EG. In the winter some students from their school used to go to the park outside EG and throw snowballs at the gards standing outside EG.
oh, poor guards :)

Yennie, thanks for your information. I have found the nice pictures from birthday-celebration 1998.

I just found a photo that I dont think I´ve seen before... its from august 2005 when Victoria attended a conference about China at Tekniska museet in Stockholm.

"Kronprinsessan Viktoria deltog idag vid Föreningen Svenskar i Världens konferens "Svenskarna i Kina" på Tekniska Museet i Stockholm. På konferensen visades bla. bilder från Sven Hedins Kinaresor"

Photo: Hasse Sukis, Rockphoto

some more, new to me :)

Victoria visits Kockum in Karlskrona to name HMS Härnösand, December 16 2004

photos from www.marinen.mil.se

Yennie

Thanks for posting them Yennie, I have never seen those photos before. :)

and more... also from fotomarktplatz

i think i saw those in swedish magazine before , but i can't be sure she looks really elagant , and very mature not like a princess though

78580717po.jpg

From Landov

Queen Silvia and crown princess Victoria playing together in ca 1978-79, possible at Solliden.

so very cute :) Nice to see such photos of them together

Photos by HM King Carl Gustaf via "Kungligt"/ Kanal 5

When I first came in I just looked at the above pictures. I thought the older one was CP Victoria. She looks alot like her Mother.

haha, these photos are just priceless... look at the huge glasses!
and the smile :) so cute

taken in Victorias classroom at Ålstenskolan in 1989/ 1990 / from SVT

What an interesting glass she has on post #165!

I found this lovely picture from Märtha-Louise & Ari Behns wedding

1158922967394_456.jpg

source: Scanpix

She looks stunning there! Love the hair.

She looks very regal in that picture.....like a Queen, really. I love the amethyst tiara on her....it's my favorite of the ones that she wears the most.

rop81 said:

1158922967394_456.jpg

Thank goodness you found this magnificent picture of Victoria.. I was looking for this picture for ages because this is my favorite picture of her.. the tiara, the gown, the hair..magnificent!! she already looks like a queen in here!:) :clap:

I would like to see her wear that tiara more often.

Amethyst Tiara

rop81 said:

1158922967394_456.jpg

Crown Princess Victoria is looking extremely elegant in a violet dress and wearing a beautiful Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara. I read from somewhere that this tiara was originally a necklace, part of a parure brought to Sweden by Queen Josephine. Queen Silvia first put this necklace on a frame and wore it as a tiara.

Photo 1 and 2: from the Märtha-Loise & Ari Behns wedding
Photo 3: official banquet in Helsinki, Finland 26.08.2003​

Source: Polfoto​

we have seen victoria at the Stockholm Water Prize 2006 with a great green/white outfit has she taken part earlier year if so is there any photos from this event

Just imagine, you are young Swedes travelling Asia...and you are meeting your crown princess! Obviously this happened to Rasmus and Rikard. Here together with Victoria on the moonhill in China in 2005 (if I remember it correctly, Victoria added a private trip to her official trip to China then)
Well, as it seems Rasmus isn´t directly a monarchist ;)
http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/China/Guilin/Yangshuo/blog-22067.html

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many lovely photos of Crown Princess Victoria with animals. Here are some of them.

Photos 1, 2, 3: Crown Princess Victoria open the Animal Hospital in Bagarmossen 28.09.2006. Pictured: Crown Princess Victoria with the first patient Walter.
Photo 6: with the family dog Bingo (13.07.1998)

Photos from Polfoto

Crown Princess Victoria with (exotic) animals. Part 2

Photo 1 and 2: Crown Princess Victoria laughs as she holds a wombat during a visit to Healsville Sanctuary near Melbourne, 14 March 2005.

From Profimedia.cz

Why does she always wears a ponytail like a school girl¿ not that I am against ponytails, but she has such a lovely hair, and almost in her thirties, a different hairdo will make her look more sophisticated. *sigh*

great pictures of her and the animals, thank you Tartucat

Maybe she still feels like a school girl and does not want to be an adult. Afaik I know she still lives with her parents .... Imho this says all. She should get an own castle to live at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom