Crown Princess Victoria Picture Thread, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Welcome to the 9th thread for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden´ Pictures.

The old thread can be found here.
While posting pictures please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines

Hi Josephine,

by the way, you've brought me on an idea:

There is a very good swedish adress. Try "nyhetssök":

Sesam.se - Sveriges sökmotor

Search for "crown princess victoria", "princess victoria" and just "victoria".
There's a big difference in the quality of search results.

For example there is an article from expressen.se. This article names maybe 7 times "Victoria" in the text, but not one time "princess Victoria" or "crown princess Victoria".

Just under the picture it says Crown princess Victoria. Strange

Drömprinsen - Nyheter - Expressen.se - Sveriges bästa nyhetssajt!

Hello "Theroyalforums"-team,

you have deleted the post from Josephine 26.2. about 2 A.M.
you have also deleted my first reply to Josephines post from 26.2. about 2.30 A.M.

So far so good.

But my second reply makes no real sense without Josephines post.

Josephine asked about searching in Youtube with "princess victoria"

So:
If you delete, please delete all, otherwise it makes no real sense.

Franz

so this has been bugging me for awhile, I know Victoria has curly hair, but i've never seen it down and not straightened. Does anyone have a link or pic they could post? Just something in the right direction would be chill.

Victoria 5th March 2008, lovely hairdo with curls
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria 18th January 2005 with high jumper Stefan Holm during the Swedish Sports Federation gala
Getty

thanks, but that's not exactly what I meant. I'll show you what I mean by showing a pic of princess Madeleine with her hair loosened. From the other pictures you can tell that Victoria has curly hair, but she puts it in a ponytail to manage it. The reason she always wears one is cause it takes so long to straighten.. and i'm guessing it's quite humid in Sweden so that adds some frizz ( trust me I know :bang:, I hear the same thing from my family as people on the forums say). So I was wondering if anyone had seen a picture of Victoria with her hair down naturally.

Attachments

• Nobel.jpg
    Nobel.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,200
  • ArtDM9Pr.jpg
    ArtDM9Pr.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4,462
  • vict02.jpg
    vict02.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 920
Ruthieviews

I too have curly hair. I grew up in Oregon where it rains forever. Keeping my hair straight was a constant fight. I finally gave up and let it get fuzzy. I think both CP Victoria and her sister have lovely hair and must have the same problem. In most of the pictures we see, their hair is straightened and pulled into a bun or pony tail. I also believe her younger sister is not really blonde. When I see pictures of CP Victoria with her hair long and wavy I wonder why she doesn't try that more often. It looks so beautiful. Oh well, we cannot pick other people's hairstyles (or their boyfriends).

Last edited:
ruthieviews

Wow! What a stunning look. CP Victoria looks radiant in that red top. She is such a beautiful, graceful lady and always looks impeccably dressed. I also love the hair do. After viewing all of the British Royals and their significant others falling out of bars and falling out of their clothes, it is wonderful to see the Swedish Royal children behaving beautifully and dressed beautifully. Bravo!

Why she can't look so elegant, radiant, great an other international events?

:wub:

I think that Victoria has looked very elegant in many visits abroad: e.g. Australia 2005 and Denmark last year

Ruthieviews

Question. I notice that instead of wearing jewelry from the royal collection, CP Victoria wears that small necklace many times. Is it a present from Daniel Westling? Whatever happened to the necklace with V and D intertwined?

Question. I notice that instead of wearing jewelry from the royal collection, CP Victoria wears that small necklace many times. Is it a present from Daniel Westling? Whatever happened to the necklace with V and D intertwined?
My thought is that she chooses to wear rather small or no necklaces often beacuse she is quite down to earth and doesn´t really want to wear big jewels more often then when it is expected - at big gala dinner, nobel etc. And therefor when she is free of choice she chooces to wear smaller pieces. That´s atleas what i think - but ofcourse we can never know for sure.

Older photos:
Victoria with crown prince Willem Alexander in Lofoten, Norway whilst attending the joint 60th Birthday Celebrations of HM King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway June 1997
Photoshot
Victoria with prince Edward Attending a Gala Dinner to celebrate the 60th birthdays of King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway June 1997
Photoshot
Victoria with crown prince Haakon Magnus and princess Märtha Louise arriving at the church of Frederiksborg Castle for the marriage of Prince Joachim and Miss Alexandra Manley November 1995
Photoshot

Victoria at the Linnejubileum last year
Smålandsposten

Crown princess Victoria upon arrival to the dinner in connection to the exhibition "Going Viking" in Washington April 27, 2000.
Fotobank CTK

Crown princess Victoria visiting Strasbourg on the 4th May 2004, reception at the swedish consulate.
EUP-images
EUP-images
EUP-images
Beautiful photo of Victoria from September 2007
Pbase

Victoria in San Francisco, 22th July 2007
Flickr/medz18's photostream

Last edited by a moderator:
^Looking at that picture, she seems like someone who's so down to earth and friendly. There's just nothing about her that makes her seem arrogant or even aware of her status. She just looks like a woman who's happy with herself and not into all the grandeur of royalty. She'll do great as Queen and I can see her relating very well with her people.

I am looking for a photo of victoria holding a swar.
standing around her are a few men that are friends of her
does anyone have that photo?

I have trouble finding Victoria beautiful. Its not that I don't like her, because I have the utmost respect for her, but I just find her more "handsome" than "beautiful". She has amazingly beautiful eyes that maker her appear softer than the rest of her face, but she just has a very harsh bone structure. But of course her exuberant personality wins me over much more than her looks.

. . . . She has amazingly beautiful eyes that maker her appear softer than the rest of her face, but she just has a very harsh bone structure. But of course her exuberant personality wins me over much more than her looks.
I agree, she is not "Pretty" but she is beautiful in other ways. Her eyes really are truely amazing. I think her bone structure is classic rather than harsh. If she styled her hair more softly around her face instead of pulling it back in such severe styles, eg.the dreaded "ponytail", her natural beauty would be far more obvious. :flowers: And then there is her personality, her sheer joy in living . . . . . . . wonderful! :wub:

I'm looking for this pictures of Victoria that were taken in the Royal Palace. I remember one of her standing in a hall with a white shirt and black pants and another one of her sitting in her office. I think they came with an article. HELP!!!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom