Crown Princess Victoria is Pregnant - Due March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Karolinska University Hospital hopes that Victoria would again give birth there.
The Crown Princess had a requirement for Princess Estelle's birth: to be treated like everyone else.
Now the maternity department at the Karolinska University Hospital in Solna hopes to reveive the Crown Princess Couple again.
- I hope I get asked this time too, says nurse Marianne Hassel Almén.
Expressen spoke with Lennart Nordström at Karolinska University Hospital, who was crown princess obstetrician when Estelle was born. He would not reveal if he had received the same mission this time.
- I usually do not comment on anything in this business. But it's always nice when one expands their family, he says.
The Crown Princess has not made contact with any hospital regarding the expected birth yet.
- No, it's too early to say, and something that we will come back around, says Margareta Thorgren.
Victorias krav inför förlossningen_ Bli behandlad som alla andra _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

- Princess Estelle will be four years, and of course she looks forward to getting a little brother or sister even if she might now not really understand what it means, says Margareta Thorgren.
Princess Estelle has become very fond of her two younger cousins ​​Princess Leonore and Prince Nicolas. She is the oldest cousin and members of the royal family themselves have told that Estelle likes to get involved with and take care of the younger children.
- She has a very nice contact with her cousins, so to get a sibling becomes more exciting for the princess, says Margareta Thorgren.
The entire royal family was notified of the happy news of pregnancy before it became known on Friday evening. All family members are now looking forward to the new family member.
- We are obviously very excited, greeted the King and Queen Silvia via Margareta Thorgren.
Also in Ockelbo, in Prince Daniel's family, they look forward to once again become grandparents.
- We are very happy, greeted the prince's mother Ewa Westling.
Congratulatory Greetings were also received from the political side, in the form of a message from Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.
- Joyful news that Estelle is having a sibling. My warmest congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, informs Stefan Löfven through his press secretary Anne Ekberg.
_Självklart ser Estelle fram emot ett syskon_ _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Such wonderful news!
Congratulations on the news.

This is really the best news! I kind of expected it since her holiday pics, but it's so great to see it's finally true. Congrats to Victoria, Daniel and Estelle, and my best wishes for a safe pregnancy.

Yay! What fantastic news to end the week on.
:fireworks:

What lovely news! The couple and princess Estelle must be absolutely thrilled.

Yess! Congratulations to the Crown Princess Couple and little Estelle! :swedenflag: I'm so delighted for them.

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they told Estelle that she was going to get another brother or sister.

Haha, my thought as well. Imagine how fun those cousins will have on Solliden in the summers!! :D

Aww that is a cute thought. I think it's safe to say that Estelle isn't short of playmates, especially if Carl Philip and Sofia have a child.

Congratulations to the happy family.

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the family and hope they have a healthy and easy pregnancy :)

Wonderful news! I have to admit, I was wondering if they were ever going to have a second child, as it seemed like Estelle was getting older and older with no little sibling to torment. LOL

Congrats to the entire SRF. :)

This is indeed good news. I'm sure the whole family is delighted.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Best news of the morning!

I had a sneaking suspicion during the last week - Victoria's face is fuller and she is beaming.

Congrats to her, Daniel and soon-to-be bigger sister Estelle!

This news had made me absolutely beam!
I'm so happy for Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, and for Sweden.
Good health to the little family! :flowers:

I'm happy for the news of the pregnancy of Victoria. :flowers:

I'm really happy for Victoria and Daniel - such a special couple and so wonderful for Estelle to have a little brother or sister!

I honestly thought Victoria and Daniel weren't going to have anymore children. I have never been so happy to be so wrong!

Good news, Victoria is so beautiful and her and Daniel always look so happy together. The best to them and Estelle.

Wonderful news - Victoria and Daniel are such loving parents.

I was actually expecting her to share the news anytime soon! Excellent news! Congratulations to the whole family, I couldn't be happier for you!

A healthy baby, an uneventful pregnancy and a safe delivery is something everyone wishes for the Crown Princess but I'm secretly also hoping for a tiny prince...

:previous: A truly wonderful announcement and I agree with your wish. :flowers:

Yess! Congratulations to the Crown Princess Couple and little Estelle! :swedenflag: I'm so delighted for them.

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they told Estelle that she was going to get another brother or sister.

Aww that is a cute thought. I think it's safe to say that Estelle isn't short of playmates, especially if Carl Philip and Sofia have a child.
So would I! It remains to be seen as to whether Estelle regards the baby as her very own favourite toy or a pest.

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Congratulations to the Crown Princess Couple! It's must be big news in Sweden if congratulations are coming from elected officials for a future third in line to the throne. Was it this level of fuss when Madeleine had Leonore and Nicolas? Nicolas will have his big day in October, the first prince of the blood in 36 years. I'm rooting for a prince for Victoria and Daniel.

Such great and happy news for Victoria, Daniel, and Estelle! Like many others here, I'd nearly written off them having another child and here we are, pleasantly surprised today!

YAAAAAAAAY!
I'm so happy for Victoria, Daniel and Estelle! :D
:wub:

Just now hearing this news....HURRAAAYYY!! A sibling for gorgeous little Estelle...such happy news!!:ROFLMAO::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom