The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Aristocracy

Good news, Victoria is so beautiful and her and Daniel always look so happy together. The best to them and Estelle.

Old 09-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Nobility

Wonderful news - Victoria and Daniel are such loving parents.

Old 09-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Courtier

I was actually expecting her to share the news anytime soon! Excellent news! Congratulations to the whole family, I couldn't be happier for you!

A healthy baby, an uneventful pregnancy and a safe delivery is something everyone wishes for the Crown Princess but I'm secretly also hoping for a tiny prince...
Old 09-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Majesty

A truly wonderful announcement and I agree with your wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Yess! Congratulations to the Crown Princess Couple and little Estelle! I'm so delighted for them.

I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they told Estelle that she was going to get another brother or sister.

Aww that is a cute thought. I think it's safe to say that Estelle isn't short of playmates, especially if Carl Philip and Sofia have a child.
So would I! It remains to be seen as to whether Estelle regards the baby as her very own favourite toy or a pest.

Old 09-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Nobility

Congratulations to the Crown Princess Couple! It's must be big news in Sweden if congratulations are coming from elected officials for a future third in line to the throne. Was it this level of fuss when Madeleine had Leonore and Nicolas? Nicolas will have his big day in October, the first prince of the blood in 36 years. I'm rooting for a prince for Victoria and Daniel.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Nobility

Such great and happy news for Victoria, Daniel, and Estelle! Like many others here, I'd nearly written off them having another child and here we are, pleasantly surprised today!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Courtier

YAAAAAAAAY!
I'm so happy for Victoria, Daniel and Estelle!
Old 09-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Majesty

Just now hearing this news....HURRAAAYYY!! A sibling for gorgeous little Estelle...such happy news!!
Old 09-05-2015, 02:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Just wonderful news
Old 09-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Courtier

I have seen the news only today and I thought that something could be predicted because p.ss Victoria recently was wearing a bit loose clothes.
Great news, so now we can wait only for Sofia's pregnancy....
Old 09-05-2015, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy couple!!!
That is exactly the kind of new that we all have been looking forward to.

Old 09-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat View Post
Great news, so now we can wait only for Sofia's pregnancy....
Who knows, maybe Carl Philip and Sofia will announce something in this year and maybe Madeleine and Christopher will surprise us also this year!

I am sure that everything will happen when it will happen!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:07 AM
Nobility

There will probably be no announcement from CP & Sofia anytime soon. Before their wedding Carl Philip & Sofia gave an interview to SVT and the baby question came up. CP said he wants kids but they will wait before starting a family. Given the gossip press, it may try to put them under the gun to produce another Bernadotte heir. Their first child will now be fifth in line to the throne when the time comes; but with Nicolas's christening in October and the new Bernadotte-Westling coming in March I can see the press putting Sofia on bump watch more.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Courtier

Personally I believe all the pregnancy gossip is distasteful. It is a private matter and we don't have a right to know. That is my humble opinion.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:30 AM

Absolutely great! I hope the second child will be as lovable as Estelle.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Heir Apparent

There's no need to pressure CP to have children right away. Let he and Sofia handle things their own way and the press needs to leave them alone about it.

LaRae
Old 09-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am very happy for them, congrats to Victoria, Daniel and estelle.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to the parents to be,wonderful news!
Old 09-05-2015, 09:15 AM
Nobility

Couples should have children when they are ready and when they want them, but even in 2015 the primary duty of a royal, blood and married in, is to continue the bloodline. The Royal House of Sweden goes through Carl Gustaf and his children, grandchildren and so forth. I think it's part of the reason Daniel had his name legally changed to Bernadotte: with the heir being female they didn't want the name to die out.

Closed Thread