The Karolinska University Hospital hopes that Victoria would again give birth there.
The Crown Princess had a requirement for Princess Estelle's birth: to be treated like everyone else.
Now the maternity department at the Karolinska University Hospital in Solna hopes to reveive the Crown Princess Couple again.
- I hope I get asked this time too, says nurse Marianne Hassel Almén.
Expressen spoke with Lennart Nordström at Karolinska University Hospital, who was crown princess obstetrician when Estelle was born. He would not reveal if he had received the same mission this time.
- I usually do not comment on anything in this business. But it's always nice when one expands their family, he says.
The Crown Princess has not made contact with any hospital regarding the expected birth yet.
- No, it's too early to say, and something that we will come back around, says Margareta Thorgren.
Victorias krav inför förlossningen_ Bli behandlad som alla andra _ Nyheter _ Expressen
- Princess Estelle will be four years, and of course she looks forward to getting a little brother or sister even if she might now not really understand what it means, says Margareta Thorgren.
Princess Estelle has become very fond of her two younger cousins Princess Leonore and Prince Nicolas. She is the oldest cousin and members of the royal family themselves have told that Estelle likes to get involved with and take care of the younger children.
- She has a very nice contact with her cousins, so to get a sibling becomes more exciting for the princess, says Margareta Thorgren.
The entire royal family was notified of the happy news of pregnancy before it became known on Friday evening. All family members are now looking forward to the new family member.
- We are obviously very excited, greeted the King and Queen Silvia via Margareta Thorgren.
Also in Ockelbo, in Prince Daniel's family, they look forward to once again become grandparents.
- We are very happy, greeted the prince's mother Ewa Westling.
Congratulatory Greetings were also received from the political side, in the form of a message from Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.
- Joyful news that Estelle is having a sibling. My warmest congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, informs Stefan Löfven through his press secretary Anne Ekberg.
_Självklart ser Estelle fram emot ett syskon_ _ Nyheter _ Expressen