The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Courtier

What wonderful news! I, too, was figuring that Estelle was going to be an "only". My wish is that Victoria has an easy pregnancy and birth and that the baby is healthy.

Old 09-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Royal Highness

That's really lovely news. Victoria and Daniel must be over the moon.

Old 09-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Courtier

Yay! When I saw that the news was confirmed my first reaction was "thank goodness!" because I was glad to hear that those recent rumors are, in fact, true. I had thought for a while that Estelle might be an only child (which is fine - I'm an only child and I like it), but I had always envisioned Victoria and Daniel having a bigger family. Such happy, happy news!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Majesty

great news! so the rumours were right... :)
the swedish royal family seems to be prolific as of lately. we only now need sofia pregnant!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
great news! so the rumours were right... :)
the swedish royal family seems to be prolific as of lately. we only now need sofia pregnant!
Haha, my thought as well. Imagine how fun those cousins will have on Solliden in the summers!!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Great news! I didn't think they were having more either...so this is a surprise!

LaRae
Old 09-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Majesty

Great news, and all best wishes for a safe pregnancy and birth
Old 09-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

How wonderful ! I wish them all the best
Old 09-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Nobility

This is wonderful news!!!!! They are such a loving and great couple and Princess Estelle seems to grow up wonderfully. I can't wait... I was waiting for this announcement!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Haha, my thought as well. Imagine how fun those cousins will have on Solliden in the summers!!

Don't you mean how much mischief they can get into?

I was checking E-mail when one from my Sister's titled "Baby?" and that someone had asked her if a Royal Baby #3 was on it's way because she'd heard something on the News. No sooner did I read that, I literally flew over here, because I knew what many of us had been hoping from the pictures the last month had finally been confirmed!!! Officially!! Not Baby 3, but a much wanted Baby 2!!

So happy for them this beautiful little Family of three will soon become four. Wishing Crown Princess Victoria a very easy and safe Pregnancy and a Healthy lil HRH in March. :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-04-2015, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

Fabulous news. Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, and Estelle!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Spectacular news! Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel and Estelle And I do believe I called it back in July – their loving gazes at each other on Victoriadagen were just a bit too revealing

Old 09-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Aristocracy

Fantastic news! I began thinking that she decided to have only one child.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Great news! I noticed she was wearing the same sort of dresses as she did while expecting her 1st (short and loose) some times lately.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Gentry

what wonderful news! I wish the Crown Princess a healthy pregnancy and congratulations to the entire family!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, I am not all surprised! It was getting too obvious that she was expecting: pregnancy mask, fuller body, little belly, loose outifits... It is only that we can't speculate on the forum but noone can say it was out of the blue! I am very very happy for them! I think V&D have been trying hard for a second child and finally he/she is coming!
Congratulations to them and to little Estelle too!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful news another baby to guess its sex and name

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was thinking that maybe they couldn't / wouldn't have another child, but I SOOOOOO wanted them too, because they make such adorable parents. So happy for them and Estelle.

PS. I was waiting, holding my breath these last couple of weeks hoping the rumors were true. Now I can breathe again. :)
Old 09-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Courtier

Yaaaayyy!!! So happy for them. Such a lovely little family!!

I bet Estelle is going to be a terrific big sister!!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Majesty

What great news! Estelle will have a little playmate, and they'll be exactly four years apart. Here's hoping for a healthy pregnancy, and safe delivery.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread