Crown Princess Victoria is Pregnant - Due March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT??? Sorry but I can't believe it! Finally. Hope some will post the link! I guess it was a cesarean section then

Last edited:
Jumping up and down!!!! Sad it is the same day Vic's Uncle died but still so excited. Cant wait for an announcement. Maybe throw a little Johan in if it is a boy :flowers:

Last edited:
"On the occasion of the royal birth, Prince Daniel will meet with the media today at 22.30"

They really kept it a secret...

OH MY!!!! But is 22:30 swedish time? If so, it will be 21:30 in my time.

Was just thinking of going to bed, but now i'm going to wait :)

Geeeez here things go fast :) I'm sitting on a train in to Stockholm and is almost jumping up and down in my seat ;) Happy the internet connection is great :)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!

Was just thinking of going to bed, but now i'm going to wait :)

How has the baby already been born but we had no notice of Victoria being in labour?

Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

Woooow, that`s wonderful. I cant wait.

How has the baby already been born but we had no notice of Victoria being in labour?

There was no notification when Nicholas was born either, IIRC. I'm glad they managed to get into the hospital without media all over the place :)

Sent from my iPod touch using The Royals Community

They never announced she was in labor last time either. They were spotted going into the hospital and the court confirmed it. Some how Vic managed to get into the hospital without being spotted.

No member of the royal family had engagements today... I have the feeling it was a palanned birth! Hope everything has gone well! Excited!

No member of the royal family had engagements today... I have the feeling it was a palanned birth! Hope everything has gone well! Excited!

That has probably more to do with that it is Winter holidays (sportlov) this week in the Stockholm region. The Royal Family usually don't have engagement that week.

King Carl Gustaf had a planned meeting with the president of Somalia this afternoon. But the president's visit to Sweden was cancelled due to the terror act in Somalia, the government reported that on Monday.

:lol: So the managed to keep it under the radar and make it to the hospital unseen!

Congratulations to he happy parents!

I had planned to go to bed early. Well, plans can be cancelled, can't they? :lol:

15 more minutes to go... boy or girl??? I'm so curious!!!!

Will the king announce the name and titles tomorrow morning??? I cant remember how quick it was with Estelle.

Any English coverage ( live stream) for the press conference ??

Oh happy news!

Will the king announce the name and titles tomorrow morning??? I cant remember how quick it was with Estelle.

Yes, and the Te Deum is also tomorrow, according to the royal etiquette. According to the invitations sent to Te Deum, it will be a 12.15 the day after the birth at the Royal Chapel.

Congrats. :flowers:

What happens tomorrow?

I mean, in regards to public proclamations, salutes and so on?

Oh so excited. Tomorow we will get names. I will be at classes the whole day so when I arrive at home I won't have to wait to know the name and duchy.

What??? The baby has already been born?? Omg this is soo exciting. Never thought it would happen today but soo happy for Vic and Daniel! ???

Yay!!Due to time difference I will wake up to the name and teu deum pics before I head off on my shift.

3 minutes to go!!! HELP from a swedish speaking person. How do they say baby girl and boy? So that I can understand what Daniel says.

Last edited:
Eeeeek! So excited! Watching the live stream hoping I'll understand the word son or daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom