Crown Princess Victoria is Pregnant - Due March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray! What wonderful news!

Yesssss! Wonderful news and I sort of expected it already. Sooo happy for them.

Official press release from the court

The Crown Princess Couple is expecting a child
Their Royal Highnesses Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting their second child.

The birth is expected to take place in March of 2016.

No changes in the schedule of The Crown Princess Couple's public engagements are planned during the fall of 2015.
Kronprinsessparet väntar barn _ The Crown Princess Couple is expecting a child - Sveriges Kungahus

From court Instagram
https://instagram.com/p/7NwtpHv8p-/?taken-by=kungahuset

Court Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Kungahuset/posts/972456076146638:0

Such a wonderful news!

Last edited:
This is such wonderful news! I seriously didn't expect for them to have a second child.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

This is such wonderful news! I wish them all the best.

This is so wonderful !!! :flowers: Another child for the Crown Princess Couple !!!

Congrats to the family :) I wish them all the best and I am truly happy for them. Such great news.

I am so excited for them. Really wonderful news! :flowers:

- It's a very fun and gratifying information that we have chosen to put on social media. The whole family is informed and everyone is obviously very excited, says the director of the press department, Margareta Thorgren.
The Royal family hosts a Sweden Dinner at the palace.
- In the evening it is the Sweden Dinner and it feels good for the crown princess that this news comes out now, before dinner with all the governors, says Thorgren.
She suspects pregnancy announcement will be the subject of discussion during dinner.
- This is new information that has been announced just, but in view of the digital world, this will certainly be something that is going to be spoken about tonight, says Margareta Thorgren.
Kronprinsessan Victoria är gravid _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

So happy for them. The entire SRE must be so excited

I'm glad it's finally announced. We've been looking at her recent pictures, and pretty knew something was up, but now it's confirmed and I wish her, Daniel and Estelle very well.

Aww so happy for them, especially Victoria who always wanted a big family :))

This is such lovely news. I am so happy for the Royal couple. :flowers:

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for them, I really was starting to think that they were settled with just Estelle!

Hurrah ! A sibling for Estelle..

Some happy news at a bleak, bleak time for Europe.

YES! This is such awesome news for the couple and princess Estelle, they must be over the moon! Sweden can be proud of such a beautiful Crown Princess family!

We could have expected the news to break for a couple of weeks, I was checking my Twitter every day immediately after school to see if there was any news on Victoria. It's amazing! Hopefully she has a good pregnancy. I'm very happy for them.

I'm so happy! I got so glad when I saw the news!!! :D Imagine, Estelle's gonna have a sibling!! And Victoria and Daniel will have another little one to look adorable with! And cousins so close!!!

Great news!

I hope for a boy!

How lovely! I really didn't expect this, and I'm so glad I was wrong :)

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, Estelle and their families. I'm so happy for them! :)

Wonderfull news for the couple and Estelle, congrats and I wish to Victoria a good pregnancy.

Congratulations! Estelle might get some help from her cousin Leonore how to be a big sister!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom