Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday 31st Victoria will hand out the Bertil Hult award

i thought victoria would be at Ölänningarnas 100-årsjubileum now its carl philip

i thought victoria would be at Ölänningarnas 100-årsjubileum now its carl philip
Well it was King & Queen at first, then Victoria and now Carl Philip. They are passing it down the line like a hot potato.

Princess Victoria hand out the Bertil Hult Prize. The Bertil Hult Prize is presented annually to a Swedish elementary school that works admirably to help students with dyslexia. Örsundsbro, January 31-2011

Vickan prisar skola - Upplandsnytt | Sveriges Radio

Last edited:
Princess Victoria hand out the Bertil Hult Prize. The Bertil Hult Prize is presented annually to a Swedish elementary school that works admirably to help students with dyslexia. Örsundsbro, January 31-2011

Vickan prisar skola - Upplandsnytt | Sveriges Radio

From unt.se Kronprinsessan prisade skola - Enköping - UNT.se

http://blogg.svt.se/ebba/2011/01/victorias-mockarock/

It seems that someone have taken notice and decided to give Daniel something to do together with Victoria

1st of March the couple with have lunch with the minister of labour, Hillevi Engström

9 - 11 of March they will visit Malmö

14 of March they will have lunch with the minister of infrastructure, Catharina Elmsäter-Svärd

15 of March they will visit Botkyrka

31 of March - 2 of April they will visit Smaland

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
It seems that someone have taken notice and decided to give Daniel something to do together with Victoria

First nothing and now it looks like a busy spring for the couple.

Today they've added another appointments:
3-4 march visit to WM in Oslo
17-18 march visit to Göteborg

does it happend often chageing who will take part in events, trhe king and queen i think were first going to oslo

Someone in the Royal Court either reads what i write here or Flashback. Because i woundered why they didnt send Daniel to Oslo for the world championships in skiing, dont know if it was here or on Flashback.

Last week i also wrote Johan T Lindwall and asked him to investigate what had happened to Daniel, if he were sick or something, since we hadnt seen him. A day or two later the story about him studying came and now suddenly he has a great deal of work. :cool:

Why do i get the feeling that the Swedish securitypolice will come with a restrainingorder soon:whistling:

And just why are we writing this on Victorias place and not Daniels:)

And on a sadder note. One of Victorias friends died a few days ago. Jon Spendrup. She was at his weddings, both time accompined by Daniel. First time in 99 with Daniel v1 and the second time with Danielv2. Expressen told she was "devastated by the news". Jon was one of the guests at their private party at Drottningholm prior to the wedding

Last edited:
Or it could be just simple coincidence, how about that now? ;)
This thread is about Victoria's events, and not the appearing ones that Daniel has recieved.

Josefine, they are all going to Oslo. Victoria & Daniel on 3-4 (newly added) and King & Queen on 5-6 (as scheduled before).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great picture of Victoria , she is in her ellement. She does it very well !!

Crown Princess Victoria visited the Stockholm City Mission (Stadsmissionen) for which she is patroness. Stockholm, Sweden. February 09, 2011

BelgaPicture - Category details

Crown Princess Victoria is seen during a visit to a health care home in the city
of Solleftea, Sweden, February 15, 2011. Victoria is in Solleftea to inaugurate
the Paralympics Winter World Cup.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom