Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wil there be a live feed for Victoria's Birthday tomorrow? And we're?

Victoria arrives today at 16.00 with East Indiaman Götheborg to Luleå. During the trip at the ship Victoria attends meetings with representatives from Götheborg, this year's official tour partner Greencarrier and representatives from the County Administrative Board of Norrbotten and Luleå municipality. The talks focus on environmental concerns in modern logistics, the environment in the Gulf of Bothnia and island development in the archipelago.
At 16.00 the ship lay to the south of the harbor. After the official arrival ceremony, Victoria inaugurates the South Harbour Plan and lays down a signed plaque. Then she will attend a reception aboard on Götheborg.
H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victoria anländer till Luleå med Götheborg Cision Wire
Translation

Victoria arrives today at 16.00 with East Indiaman Götheborg to Luleå. During the trip at the ship Victoria attends meetings with representatives from Götheborg, this year's official tour partner Greencarrier and representatives from the County Administrative Board of Norrbotten and Luleå municipality. The talks focus on environmental concerns in modern logistics, the environment in the Gulf of Bothnia and island development in the archipelago.
At 16.00 the ship lay to the south of the harbor. After the official arrival ceremony, Victoria inaugurates the South Harbour Plan and lays down a signed plaque. Then she will attend a reception aboard on Götheborg.
H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victoria anländer till Luleå med Götheborg Cision Wire
Translation

Thank you for all these, they are wonderful

Last edited:
:previous: Thanks, Lady Finn! It's good to see her :flowers:

Here is a picture from APA, they will probably add some more soon in this link APA-PictureDesk

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. :flowers:

That is one seriously beautiful ship! I could admire her for hours.

Thanks for the pics. :flowers:

That is one seriously beautiful ship! I could admire her for hours.

Yes, the ship is great. I remember when it was in my hometown in 2008, just to see it from a distance was a great experience, and the closer you went, the greater it looked.

Info about the ship and everything regarding it
The Ship SOIC

Last edited:
Victoria delivered today the Export Hermes Award at the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
APA-Picturedesk

Yesterday Victoria attended at a lunch with the Sustainable Seas Initiative at the City Hall. No photos yet. Next Thursday Victoria will attend at the seminar of the Sustainable Seas Initiative.

Simple and stylish and lovely.

Victoria attended yesterday at a wedding, her friend Martina Gahn married Carl Liska
- It was a very nice wedding. It's always fun when a friend is getting married, especially when you see that she is so incredibly happy, said Victoria.
The princess had left Prince Daniel home.
- I have no idea what he is doing today. We put the official assignments in the calendar on the court's website. The rest they take care of themselves, I can not answer what he did today, said Bertil Ternert.
Victoria
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHand...-4ffc-8d42-bf53ab35fa73&imageFormat=iPad912px
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHand...-451d-b8a3-b16e7de5d217&imageFormat=iPad912px
All photos from the wedding
Bröllopsyra – för Victorias vänner Extra Expressen Kändisar Hänt i Veckan Skvaller
Translation

On Twitter there is a photo of Daniel at a 40th birthday party yesterday, there is Daniel with his friend Niklas Ek at the photo.
https://twitter.com/fridaagrus/status/376384820752158720/photo/1

Gallery of Victoria at the wedding
APA-Picturedesk
Another gallery
Prinsessa Victoria ystävättärensä Martina Gahnin häissä Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

Last edited:
Victoria attends on Wednesday at the seminar "The EU as a Global Actor for Peace, Democracy and Freedom: Experience and Vision", which is held at the Parliament.
On 11 September it is ten years since the brutal murder of Minister for Foreign Affairs Anna Lindh. The Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the Anna Lindh Memorial Fund are arranging the seminar 'The EU as a Global Actor for Peace, Democracy and Freedom: Experience and Vision' in memory of Anna Lindh. The seminar will take place at the Riksdag, where Mona Sahlin, Chair of the Anna Lindh Memorial Fund, and Minister for Foreign Affairs Carl Bildt will deliver opening addresses. The seminar panel will include former EU Commissioner Margot Wallström and the Palestinian politician Hanan Ashrawi, as well as Anna Lindh's foreign minister contemporaries from Finland, Greece and Russia Erkki Tuomioja, Giorgos Papandreou and Igor Ivanov.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs commemorates 10th anniversary of Anna Lindh's death

Victoria attends on Wednesday at the seminar "The EU as a Global Actor for Peace, Democracy and Freedom: Experience and Vision", which is held at the Parliament.
On 11 September it is ten years since the brutal murder of Minister for Foreign Affairs Anna Lindh. The Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the Anna Lindh Memorial Fund are arranging the seminar 'The EU as a Global Actor for Peace, Democracy and Freedom: Experience and Vision' in memory of Anna Lindh. The seminar will take place at the Riksdag, where Mona Sahlin, Chair of the Anna Lindh Memorial Fund, and Minister for Foreign Affairs Carl Bildt will deliver opening addresses. The seminar panel will include former EU Commissioner Margot Wallström and the Palestinian politician Hanan Ashrawi, as well as Anna Lindh's foreign minister contemporaries from Finland, Greece and Russia Erkki Tuomioja, Giorgos Papandreou and Igor Ivanov.
Ministry for Foreign Affairs commemorates 10th anniversary of Anna Lindh's death

I have not been "royal watching" but a couple of years, so I never knew this - how horrifying!

Victoria today at the seminar "The EU as a Global Actor for Peace, Democracy and Freedom: Experience and Vision"
APA-Picturedesk

A seminar in memory of Anna Lindh was held at the Parliament.
http://a.cdn-expressen.se/ImageHand...ed-a1a9-dde0824ee45d&imageFormat=secondColumn
Margot Wallström, colleague and good friend of Anna Lindh read a letter to Anna when she told what had happened to the world since she went away - and what impact she had had on both her self and world politics.
- We see this as an opportunity to discuss the issues that Anna was so involved in. It is also a time to think back and remember, says Wallström to Expressen.
The story was strong and got many in the audience to react. One of those who was noticeably moved by Margot Wallström's speech was Crown Princess Victoria.
- I am very moved by Margit's speech, I must say. There are many thoughts on a day like this. I think of what she has meant and what a role model she was. But I think also what was said at the seminar, where we are today and the time which has passed, said Crown Princess Victoria.
Ett tillfälle att tänka tillbaka och minnas Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Video of the seminar, Victoria arrives at the beginning
Anna Lindhs minne hedras - 1 SVT Play

Victoria
http://www.dn.se/ImageHandler.axd/?id=1035298&imageFormat=original
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3821/9731050162_eb9917dbf3_b.jpg
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2845/9727824553_1524327309_h.jpg

Kronprinsessan närvarade vid seminarium till Anna Lindhs minne - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Last edited:
Victoria attended today at the meeting of the Veteran Reserve Foundation (Stiftelsen Kronprinsessan Margarethas Landstormsfond) at the Royal Palace. She is the chairman of the Foundation. No photos yet.

Yesterday evening the crown princess attend "Dinner in the green" in Stockholm.

What was the occasion of this event?

Here info and pic from her official event today:
Kronprinsessan tog emot professor Torkel Klingberg - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Dinner in the Green was organized by Stordalen Foundation. The dinner was held at the Clarion Hotel Sign.
https://twitter.com/Fair_Travel_Swe...air_Travel_Swe&utm_content=382496313008349186
During the dinner they discussed about the environment, energy and sustainability. I haven't seen any photos yet.

On today's event Victoria met at the Palace the members of Crown Princess Victoria's Foundation for Scientific Research and Training. Professor Torkel Klingberg presented research of Brain plasticity and training of children's working memory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom