Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think that they look bored, they are just listening very carefully. Environmental issues are important to Victoria. Clinton had proposed this conference to be arranged on a short notice.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's very kind of you.
This un-fascinating fascinator is worn at such a grotesque angle that it qualifies as a very good candidate for Worst Royal Headwear Of the Year.

I totally agree.

The problem with the fascinator is really the position... If it were in a more normal position it would be an aceptable fascinator IMO

The problem with the fascinator is really the position... If it were in a more normal position it would be an aceptable fascinator IMO

I think all would agree! It looks like it slipped

I also have to agree. The fascinator or to be more precise its position on the head is really unfortunate. Ouch!

This un-fascinating fascinator is worn at such a grotesque angle that it qualifies as a very good candidate for Worst Royal Headwear Of the Year.

yes WORST HEADWEAR! I don't follow Victoria sometimes about her style, can be so nice, but also ridiculous on other occasions. I wonder whether Daniel has OR tries to have any influence on her style, and vice versa by the way!? I know each couple has its own compromise on that.

Surely that hat is worn wrong, it doesn't even look like a hat!

Crown Princess Victoria has attended the Mercedes-Benz Stockholm Fashion Week in Stockholm today, August 27, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** gettyimages gallery ** stella/belga gallery **

** stureplan.se: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Fadi el Khoury **

** svenskdam.se: Kronprinsessan Victoria invigde Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week ** translation **

Still somewhat shocked from the fascinator pics I have to admit, that the day after she again has the "WOW" effect, simply stunning!

BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom