Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 7: March - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's great!!

love her dress!

I really like Victoria but I wish she took more interest in her appearance. I know that her work is more important but sometimes her clothes distract me from what she's actually doing. She has to ditch the ponytail every now and then. I understand the need for a ponytail, it keeps your hair out of your face and its convenient, but enough is enough! I would also love it if she would try wearing skirts that hit right above the knee instead of below.

On a brighter note, its nice to see her again. :)

I am not so bothered by the ponytail actually, it looks better than uncombed hair with roots that I am forced to get used to in my own country ;). The dress looks nice enough, considering it seems rather sunny in Stockholm. And added to that, she seems to be in a very good mood...

What does Tre Kroner mean btw? Three Crowns?

I am not so bothered by the ponytail actually, it looks better than uncombed hair with roots that I am forced to get used to in my own country ;). The dress looks nice enough, considering it seems rather sunny in Stockholm. And added to that, she seems to be in a very good mood...

What does Tre Kroner mean btw? Three Crowns?

Tre kronor does mean three crowns yes, and is the national emblem of Sweden. Three Crowns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crown Princess Victoria during the opening of a Wetland exhibition at the Norden Ark Zoo in Hunnebostrand, today:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria inaugurates artist Pal Svenson's stone sculpture 'Grodan Hopp'
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria with a frog made of stone
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I cant open the pics, but I suspect that the entire ANP website may be down??? Does anyone know anything?

Don't know if the site was down but the links seems to work just fine now. I suggest trying again. Also, try refreshing the page.

Got there this time, Thanks Kerry. I have no idea why it wouldnt work before but no problems this time.

I was just suspicious because when I typed the address the same problem happened as with the links.

Thanks

Earlier it said the site was down till 4am. I wasn't sure which 4 am so I didn't post. It seems like IBL Bildbyra isn't working.. did they change it so now you need a password.

It seems like Victoria and Madeleine are giving each other tips on how to look stylish. It really makes me smile, Victoria has the aviator sunglasses while Madeleine has adopted "the eternal ponytail". I wonder if Emma will join in...

Earlier it said the site was down till 4am. I wasn't sure which 4 am so I didn't post. It seems like IBL Bildbyra isn't working.. did they change it so now you need a password.

Thanks, I didnt see that anywhere

She looks so cool with those shades!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

This is what i love about Victoria, she´s "normal" and never far away from laughter yet she´s still very Regal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom