Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 2: November 2003 - November 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at the last thread we talked about her make up

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 557
Må 17-Fre 21/11
Besök vid "The Millenium Development Goals- A Tool for Development" en workshop arrangerad av UNDP (United Nations Development Program)
Kairo
Kronprinsessan

Five (5) days in Cairo !!!
Should be a lot of functions in the evenings for her to attend. Is CRP Haakon going to be there too ?

When (on what date) is she flying ffrom Madrid direct to Cairo ?

Felipe sure is tall... and handsome to :p

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 15th, 2003 - 6:41 am
Felipe sure is tall... and handsome to :p
Yes, but unfortunately he´s taken :cry: ...btw where was the girl (Letizia), who has taken him?! Mary is doing (so far) more official duties since her engagement

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 15th, 2003 - 7:06 am
...btw where was the girl (Letizia), who has taken him?! Mary is doing (so far) more official duties since her engagement
Mary has been engaged longer than Letizia for one thing, and I think that in Mary's case, there was a state visit from Luxembourg planned soon after her engagement announcement and therefore an opportunity for Mary to perform an official duty. There was no such opportunity for Letizia. And think about the weeks after the Luxembourg state visit in which we didn't see Mary until this occasion with Victoria, what was she doing then?

Yes, of course Mary and Frederik are a little bit longer engaged, but I think this would have been an nice occassion for a first Royal duty with a foreign (and very likeable) Royal. But you´re right I´ve to wait and see, and THEN (if she still doesn´t appear) I can write a long post about a lazy or shy (but actually I can´t imagine her as shy, she seems to be a very dominant person) Letizia!
BTW does anybody know if Letizia has met any Royals (except Felipe, from Spain and from other countries) in her function as TV-reporter?

@KC
Why do you know, how Yennie looks?!?

Yeah, there goes our idea for the support group for Letizia. O, well. Felipe is quite tall.

Lena  Posted: Nov 15th, 2003 - 11:19 am
....she seems to be a very dominant person) Letizia!
I would imagine she's de-learning this at the moment. :flower: :innocent:

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 15th, 2003 - 9:48 am
Josefine  Posted: Nov 15th, 2003 - 3:01 am
http://search.news.yahoo.com
V looks like Yennie :)
Or dou you mean, that Yennie´s Avatar looks like/is Victoria?! (Lena=little bit slow :rolleyes:)
But my Avatar looks like Victoria too, and Dennis´Avatar too, so we are looking all like Yennie :p
The crazy thing is, if one would ask me how I would imagine Yennie, I would spontaneously describe her with brown hair, brown eyes, a snub nose, a black jacket...I guess ,that´s because Victoria looks so casual in the picture, I mean no tiara, no evening dress, just like a girl from next door (or do you run the whole day around with a tiara, Yennie? ;) )
Well, I think now I´ve reached the point, on which LTR made me completely crazy ;)

if one would ask me how I would imagine Yennie, I would spontaneously describe her with brown hair, brown eyes, a snub nose, a black jacket
what? omg! have you met me or what :p
jesus!
haha, and no, I dont own a tiara. Maybe I should give Victoria a call and ask if I can borrow hers?!

Call and put in a good word for me.

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 16th, 2003 - 6:11 pm
Call and put in a good word for me.
As if Yennie would have to do this. We ALL know, that she has given you her mobile phone number in Delaware :p :brows:

And Yennie..I remember that you have already posted a pic, on which you are (the one of Victoria´s birthday.) But it´s shot from a huge distance, so that I can´t recognize much. But I´ve noticed that you have dark hair. Victoria has dark hair too...admit it!-people on te street call you "Victoria" or say "hej kronprinsessan" to you, ;) :p

She's busy now. Denmark, Spain, and now Egypt.

"So I don´t want to deepen this topic (e.g talking about gland-tissue, fat and chest muscles)...I fear I would confuse you, guys "

True. Very true. Not for me though but generally true.

from imaginescandinavia.com

3. Isn´t this the ultimate "why has this girl (Letizia) taken MY Felipe"-look/view?!

Attachments

• vf3.jpeg
    vf3.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 281
  • vf4.jpeg
    vf4.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 256
  • vf5.jpeg
    vf5.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
"Isn´t this the ultimate "why has this girl (Letizia) taken MY Felipe"-look/view?!"

If only we had the ability to read a person's mind...

I thought it was more the case of a look that says "oh darn, my protector has lost his mind ... why oh why oh why"?

And you know he's thinking, "Lucky me. Engaged to a gorgeous girl and now this gorgeous girl is sitting next to me. Lucky me."

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 17th, 2003 - 1:14 pm
And you know he's thinking, "Lucky me. Engaged to a gorgeous girl and now this gorgeous girl is sitting next to me. Lucky me."
Hehe, Felipe already planning a playboy-career-like daddy JUAN Carlos?! ;) I know that Victoria is denying that she ever had an affair with Felipe, but should we really believe this ;)

Not to point out the obvious but I'm sure there are many women around the world who would want to deny being involved with Felipe. Not least of all so that they can "meet" and discuss the media confrontation. To get their stories straight as we say. Or to start a rumor saying that you were involved with Felipe! As for the previous post, I was going to have him say "And what did I do? I was born. And the gorgeous women flock to me." Just kidding. He had to woo Letizia. But honestly, I'm not saying he didn't have to work but really. He has several advantages to begin with that, I for example, do not have.

admit it!-people on te street call you "Victoria" or say "hej kronprinsessan" to you
all the time :p

I know that Felipe is engaged, but I cant help thinking that he and Victoria looks perfect together!

from an art exhibition in Madrid
Don´t ask me, what the buttons are.

Attachments

• madr1.jpeg
    madr1.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 262
  • madr2.jpeg
    madr2.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 267
Polfoto 14-11-2003 © SWEDISH EMBASSY, MADRID, 141103 QUEEN CRISTINA OF SWEDEN AWARDS. CROWNPRINCE FELIPE OF SPAIN AND CROWNPRINCESS VICTORIA OF SWEDEN ATTEND THE QUEEN CRISTINA OF SWEDEN AWARDS AT THE SWEDISH EMBASSY IN MADRID. ITS THE FIRST TIME THEY APPEARED TOGETHER AFTER THE OFFICIAL PORPOSE OF PRINCE FELIPE WITH LETIZIA ORTIZ.

Attachments

• 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 359
From dagens nyheter: di.se

Attachments

• di1.jpeg
    di1.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 655
  • di2.jpeg
    di2.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 654
  • di3.jpeg
    di3.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 650
Old pictures, but I'm not sure if we've seen them yet ...

IBL - Besök på fotoutställningen "En dag i Sverige" Kulturhuset 2003-10-03 Göran Persson och kronprinsessan Victoria

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 569
  • SW_victoria_499.jpg
    SW_victoria_499.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 680
  • SW_victoria_499a.jpg
    SW_victoria_499a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 587
I agree with Britters...in the first moment I thought she´s wearing a coat or a cape.
The pic is from 2002

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 458
December 9

Victoria and Carl Philip will take part in some kind of Seminar for 25 international students SIYSS (Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar)
Stockholm Slott

She will meet with Mrs Vilma Trajkovska, wife to the president of the republic of Macedonia
Stockholms Slott

December 12

Seminar due to the queens birthday
Children - the queens "hjärtefråga"
Stockholms Slott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom