The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:09 pm
Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:57 pm
you take her push-up-bra
.. takes a woman to know that, eh !!!??
Here we go again. The breast-question...well, of course these were push-up-bras, which she wore under the nobel dress 2002 and under this dress on Saturday.
Really a pity, that you (KC and Dennis) live on another continent, would be really funny to go on a binge with you

Old 11-18-2003, 09:28 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Not a binge for me. Teetotaler and all. More of a case because of taste though! Push-up bras? What is it with you women and breasts? Get over it ! Ha Ha Ha! So it's not just most men who are obsessive about breasts then?

Old 11-18-2003, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Ok, then some tea or coke for you
Oh, I fear, that I get more and more the position of a breast-monomanic in this Forum.
I just bring something up, which includes breast (or isnīt it true, that Madeleine uses far more often push-ups than her sister?&#33 and then you ask, and I JUST answer POLITELY :P :P
Old 11-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:15 pm
Quote:
.. takes a woman to know that, eh !!!??
of course these were push-up-bras, which she wore under the nobel dress 2002 and under this dress on Saturday.
You can't take a compliment ?

Quote:
funny to go on a binge with you
My dear ... I enjoy my drinks when I'm out with friends. No binge-drinking just to get drunk, no thank you. :flower:
Old 11-18-2003, 09:42 PM
Majesty

Well, I do have to say that I've noticed that Madeleine seems to be fuller at certain times and I've wondered but I find it all rather stupid. Women don't need them. Madeleine doesn't need them.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

The group of you: Lena, Dennism and King Christian are too funny sometime! Who knew that clicking the thread on Victoria at the Order of Innocence Ball would lead to a discussion of push up bras and boozing! That is some combo -- although in some circles they sort of go hand in hand!
Old 11-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:33 pm
monomanic
I love your "figures of speech" .... sort of reminds me when my German relatives fall over themselves laughing, listening to me speak German. :flower:
Old 11-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Heir Apparent

@Kc
your compliments are sometimes a little bit encrypted/enkeyed :flower:

Ok boys, then letīs go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds, and donīt say that you avoid McDonalds because of the unhealthy fat/sugar

And Alexandria is right, we are really digressive (how did we get from Innocence-balen 97 to alcohol?), but I donīt remember, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before :flower:
I hope we donīt take too much disc space/store in the forum. I would say we three (with a little support from Yennie, Moosey...) are filling 10 pages (and that without pics) in one week
Old 11-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:47 pm
Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:33 pm
monomanic
I love your "figures of speech" .... sort of reminds me when my German relatives fall over themselves laughing, listening to me speak German. :flower:
...but Iīm using in german such word-creations (which are not that way in the dictionary/lexicon) too
Old 11-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before
And looking at the dates of joining, its all my fault :) :flower:

@Lena, when we've done with the milkshake, then a wine to round off things ? [QUOTE]
Old 11-18-2003, 10:05 PM
Heir Apparent

[quote]Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:59 pm
Quote:
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before
And looking at the dates of joining, its all my fault :) :flower:

@Lena, when we've done with the milkshake, then a wine to round off things ?
Fault, why fault But itīs incredible, that you have over 1000 posts, and you are just here since September. Iīve to try harder. I will emulate Josefine and post thousands of pics (and of course we have to talk more :flower: :P )
You donīt have to drink the wine, if you donīt want to
Old 11-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Royal Highness

I'd rather have the 'scholle'(?) over the milkshake. :)

and with september and fault ... am I too prolific for you ? So solly :( (Smile, Grinsen).
Old 11-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Majesty

"Ok boys, then letīs go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds,"

And make sure that milk isn't that filmjolk stuff. That's not for drinking by itself!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Scholle? Do you mean the foam on the top of the shake *confused*. A "Scholle" is a fish in german and I donīt know an english word, called "Scholle".
And noooo, you arenīt too prolific for me!...thatīs just fair competition :flower:
Old 11-18-2003, 10:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
And Alexandria is right, we are really digressive (how did we get from Innocence-balen 97 to alcohol?), but I donīt rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before :flower:
I hope we donīt take too much disc space/store in the forum. I would say we three (with a little support from Yennie, Moosey...) are filling 10 pages (and that without pics) in one week
I think the group of you need to start your own thread and play a game similar to the one I used to play with my students, where one person starts a train of thought and leaves it hanging and the next person carries on, taking it in a completely different direction! B)

Sort of like what happened here:
Ball of Innocence >>> push up bras and Madeline's need or lack of need for one >>> booze >>> McDonalds

But I'm glad all of you are having a good time - I know I'm having a gas reading all your fun!

Please keep it up, it is sometimes the one thing that keeps me hanging in the afternoons at work!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Royal Highness

oops ... sorry me. Scholle is a Bavarian word for wine and soda water. I thought it was common to Austria too.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:14 pm
"Ok boys, then letīs go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds,"

And make sure that milk isn't that filmjolk stuff. That's not for drinking by itself!
You are really complicated, boys! Maybe I should ask Victoria, if she comes with me. Iīve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you
I hope Yennie and Josefine donīt read this...itīs really generalizing and probably a prejudice.
Old 11-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
filmjolk stuff
??
Old 11-18-2003, 10:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:21 pm
Iīve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you
I imagine this works with a lot of people! A little alcoholic beverage goes a long way towards friendship!
Old 11-18-2003, 10:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:16 pm

Please keep it up, it is sometimes the one thing that keeps me hanging in the afternoons at work!
I would say, thatīs no problem for us What are you working?

@KC
Aaaahhh, you meant "Schorle" = wine+mineral water...I know this as "Spritzer" too, and when you drink that with almost no wine then itīs a "Sommerspritzer"

Tags
anorexia, ball, crown princess victoria, order of innocence