Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyFinn

Imperial Majesty
City
Southwest
Country
Finland
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

Victoria and Daniel will visit Västergötland on the 21st - 23rd October.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

They will visit the 11 municipalities (Hjo, Karlsborg, Tibro, Mariestad, Götene, Lidköping, Vara, Gothenburg, Alingsås, Skara and Skövde) to close up to see more of the historic and modern Västergötland. They will visit the abbey church of Varnhem on Saturday 23th.
http://www.skara.se/nyheter/kommunpo...800011016.html
They will make a short visit to Alingsås, the visit lasts only 35 minutes. Victoria has indicated that, like the king and queen, she and Daniel want to visit the passive house project in Alingsas.
http://www.alingsastidning.se/nyhet_...=ALINGS%C3%85S
On Thursday, 21st October, Victoria and Daniel will visit Almnäs Bruk and the Stora Torget at Hjo, where there is a little ceremony at 12.30-13.00 o´clock.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Prins Daniel besöker Hjo torsdagen den 21 oktober
In the afternoon of Thursday they will visit Tibro:
Kronprinsessparet gästar Tibro - Tibro kommuns webbplats tibro.se
Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Visit to Norrbotten: November 3-5, 2010

Victoria and Daniel will visit Norrbotten on the 3rd to 5th November, straight after they have returned from a visit to Finland.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

Here is the program of the visit:
Länsstyrelsen Västra Götalands län Kronprinsessparet besöker Västergötland

170 children from music school El Sistema will sing for Victoria and Daniel. El Sistema is the new music school with a social orientation that has been started from initiative of Göteborgssymfonikernas (GSO) Music Director Gustavo Dudamel, following the example set by the school he attended as a child in Venezuela. In Friday's royal visit, all students in El Sistema and their parents were invited.
Hammarkullebarn spelar och sjunger för Victoria och Daniel

Some engagements added to the program:
Kronprinsessparets program i Västra Götaland - Sverige - GP

Victoria and Daniel arrived to Hjo:
Victoria och Daniel på besök i Hjo - GP
Photos of Victoria and Daniel at the city of Hjo
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
SverigesRadio
SverigesRadio
SverigesRadio
Victoria and Daniel arriving to Almnäs estate near the city of Hjo. Almnäs is one of Swedens largest ekological farms.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
SverigesRadio
Victoria and Daniel are greeted by children outrside the City Hall of the city of Hjo
ANP Beeldbank
At a balcony of the City Hall
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

In this Video:
http://www.nyhetskanalen.se/webb_tv?videoId=1.1871855
at 00:50 seconds there is a sequence when Victotia litterally pinches Daniel's bum....
I am very liberal for PDAs (Public displays of affection) but this is a bit much, especially coming from some one who was raised in the public eye. I mean surely she knows cameras are everywhere!

Thanks. It did work this time and yes I saw what you mentioned.
I think maybe it was just a automatic natural thing that she did without
thinking of the camera picking it up.

Photos from yesterday, also from the dinner:
Kanonvarmt välkomnande för kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel | Svensk Damtidning
The dinner was at residence Marieholm. Victoria said in her speech: "I wish I could stay longer at each place during the visit here. And I wish I had more time to devote every person I met today ".
Daniel held tenderly her hand during the speech. She looked at him as she said: "It's so fun to come here to Västergötland with my Duke ..."
Så kära att det smittar av sig | Åsas kungliga Europa

Photos from yesterday.
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
Daniel seems to enjoy this visit
b-e-w photo
"Oh, my husband!"
ANP Beeldbank

In this Video:
Nyhetskanalen - video, klipp och hela program - nyhetskanalen.se
at 00:50 seconds there is a sequence when Victotia litterally pinches Daniel's bum....
I am very liberal for PDAs (Public displays of affection) but this is a bit much, especially coming from some one who was raised in the public eye. I mean surely she knows cameras are everywhere!

I LOVE IT!

I am sure she will see the footage tonight and it will not happen again, but I really love it.

Expressen writes that the king should watch out: he has a real conterder in his new son-in-law, who seems to be a perfect prince. He has got a lot of praise during the visits to France and China, everyone has been impressed how quickly Daniel has got to his new role.
I'm happy to do this trip and be beside the Crown Princess, Prince Daniel said at Hjo. Victoria said that it is very special to do this with my Duke.
Se upp, kungen - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
Johan T Lindwall praises Daniel at this video from the visit to Tibro:
ExpressenTV: Prins Daniel poppis på skolgården
Photos from a blog:
Hälsade på Victoria och Daniel!
Yesterday at the dinner:
SverigesRadio
SverigesRadio

Last edited:
Thanks for all the updates. I particularly love the bum-grab clip.

Oops! :eek::lol:

In this video, someone says to Victoria and Daniel that there'll be food also, because people don't live just of love, they also need bread. And that's when Victoria hugs Daniel and Victoria shows with her fingers that maybe they need a bit of bread, too.

Nice video clip.

PS. Wonderful snow in some of the pictures! Even in Helsinki it was snowing today.

Victoria and Daniel should write their autographs to the paper. Victoria wrote quite big and to the center of the paper. When it was Daniel´s turn to write, there was a very little room left (Daniel couldn´t have written his autograph above Victoria´s). Wow, would you write too! said Victoria horrified and turned to Daniel and kissed him on the cheek. - Sorry!
Trots snö och kyla – kronprinsessparets kärlek värmde alla | Svensk Damtidning
Daniel managed to write his autograph...
b-e-w photo
Photos of this funny incident:
Expressen gallery
Visiting Läckö:
Stolt par besökte sitt hertigdöme - ttela.se

Victoria and Daniel during a visit to the national nature reserve Kinnekulle
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Photos from yesterday:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

oh wow! He looks really at ease and happy in therse pictures :flowers:. He seems to like this more than the whole of France.

You can really feel the love they have for eachother just by looking at the photos. Snow in Sweden? Not were i live. My coworker lives nearer Stockholm and she had snow on the ground when she walked to the bus. In my town it was just another autumday.

I saw on the schedule that they were to be in Hammarkullen tonight and my sister lives near Hammarkullen, but when they were scheduled to bee in Hammarkullen she was at work.

Grabbing your husbands bum? Victoria, get a hold of yourself, we dont want you two making out at a public event:ROFLMAO:

Thanks. It did work this time and yes I saw what you mentioned.
I think maybe it was just a automatic natural thing that she did without
thinking of the camera picking it up.

I don't think it was a raunchy pinch - it was almost as if she was smoothing his jacket and tugged on the end of it. They are such a nice couple.

You can really feel the love they have for eachother just by looking at the photos....
You can see the love and it just warms your heart.

Grabbing your husbands bum? Victoria, get a hold of yourself, we dont want you two making out at a public event:ROFLMAO:
LOL! Could you imagine that!:p
As for public display of affection, the Crown Princess had to hide her affections for the Prince during their courtship, which was for nine years. This must feel liberating for her; especially since the Swedish people have accepted him with open arms. If I were her, I'd do the same! :lol:

As for the snow, seeing those photos have made me think how lucky we were this Thursday when we had 30 degree Celsius weather - and that's spring for us! It looks soooo cold! Surely she must have been cold with her dress.

Princess Victoria's Love for Daniel

Dearest Altagrace:

:)I agree with you 100%; I daresay Princess Victoria's public display of her affection for Daniel seems to be going "overboard", during their pre-marriage engagement it was the kissing of his hand, :ermm:(I thought it was men who kiss women's hands). Now it is the "touching of his behind fondly" maybe. I am old fashioned. Women whether Peasants or Princesses, young or old know the difference between VULGARITY and DECORUM (act in Public).

Back
Top Bottom