The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Visit to Norrbotten: November 3-5, 2010

Victoria and Daniel will visit Norrbotten on the 3rd to 5th November, straight after they have returned from a visit to Finland.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

Old 11-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Serene Highness

Today crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel arrived Norrbotten for three day visit.

First in Pajala:

Kronprinsessparet har kommit till Pajala - Nyheter - Norrbottens-Kuriren

http://www.nsd.se/nyheter/pajala/art...icleID=5762190

Today evening they attend a dinner in Jokkmokk.

Old 11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Nobility

On Friday they will visit the Gripen squadron at F21. Atleast one of the pilots flew over the wedding. The first plane on the right side behind the leader was piloted by the son of one of my mothers friends i was told last week. He didnt want to do it at first because his entire Saturday would be lost. He flew down anyway to Sotenas were they took off from. They went out to their planes when Victoria was headed into the church.

My guess is that most newspapers will not cover their trip since there is a more intressting story developing right around the corner in Stockholm
Old 11-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Serene Highness

More pictures of the visit to Norrbotten. Maybe it's time to open that thread?
myroyal's: V
Old 11-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Aristocracy

I like the matching colors of the scarf of Daniel and the coat of Victoria. :)
You know, I almost miss them now that they are not anymore here in Finland...

From the royal court's website: http://www.royalcourt.se/kungafamilj...800013146.html
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-04-2010, 05:15 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Victoria and Daniel in Norrbotten:

http://lotta.svenskdam.se/files/2010...nielPajala.png

http://svenskdam.se/2010/11/prins-da...a-aven-barnen/
Old 11-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attending the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Voices from Laponia" at Ájtte. November 04, 2010

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 11-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Aristocracy

[My guess is that most newspapers will not cover their trip since there is a more intressting story developing right around the corner in Stockholm

what kind of story ist developing?
Old 11-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by justina View Post
[My guess is that most newspapers will not cover their trip since there is a more intressting story developing right around the corner in Stockholm

what kind of story ist developing?
See here: King Carl XVI Gustaf & Queen Silvia
Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Aristocracy

Royal court at least keeps updating their trip: Kronprinsessparets andra dag i Norrbotten - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
It's nice to see them smiling despite of what happens in media about the King at the moment. Even if Victoria is not maybe as smily as she was in Finland.
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

Children in Saami clothes lined up to sing for Victoria and Daniel:
Dags för lite sång | Bakom Kulisserna

They even set aside a toilet for them :)
Hem till byn… | Bakom Kulisserna
Old 11-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmerelda View Post
They even set aside a toilet for them :)
Hem till byn… | Bakom Kulisserna
Haha, that's cute. This reminds me of a question that I made to my mother when I was child - I asked if princesses and princes go to toilet, too?
Seems that they do.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Nobility

From Norrbottenskuriren : Kronprinsessan öppnade utställning - Nyheter - Norrbottens-Kuriren
Kaunisvaara fick kungligt gruvbesök - Nyheter - Norrbottens-Kuriren
and from Norrländska Socialdemokraten: Här möter Victoria samerna - - Nyheter - Norrländska Socialdemokraten - NORRLÄNDSKA SOCIALDEMOKRATEN
Resan genom länet - - Nyheter - Norrländska Socialdemokraten - NORRLÄNDSKA SOCIALDEMOKRATEN
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 11-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Serene Highness

More pictures:
Old 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Courtier

From yesterday:
Pure People

From today:
Belga - cute drawing
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga
Old 11-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Nobility

TV | Aftonbladet
Old 11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Courtier

I notice Daniel seems to usually be dressed warmer than Victoria, and in one of the pictures he looks like he's cold. Is this something to do with having had a kidney transplant?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
I notice Daniel seems to usually be dressed warmer than Victoria, and in one of the pictures he looks like he's cold. Is this something to do with having had a kidney transplant?
He probably wants to avoid catching any infections. Or maybe Victoria is braving the cold for fashion's sake...
Old 11-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Aristocracy

I would presume that Daniel has to be cautious not to catch a cold or infections; I had four friends (three had kidneys transplant and one was on dyalisis for 14 years.) Sad to say all four have expired. Daniel may have to be on medication for the rest of his life. He seems to be more relaxed and has begun to smile from the heart. I wish that he and Victoria have a happy life together.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
This sequence of Daniel playing ping pong is great; I think he is finding his niche with young people.