Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked it up again because I bought the magazine for the beautiful pictures and to take home (Israel) with me. It is in the magazine called ROYALS.

www.royals.be

It is a Belgian magazine and this is an extra edition. I can see on the picture Daniel is already wearing his ring, but I cannot remember I saw anything like that on TV. If I look at it again I feel 'oh my gosh', he really loves this woman. Those who welcomed Jonas Bergstrom immediately and bashed Daniel at the same time, should really scratch behind their ears.

I don't think the picture is on the website.

It's in this particular magazine.

Royals Extra

Last edited by a moderator:
you can scan the interview this magazine? the site because we do not have access to the images that you say ... was that you did a great favor to all who are on this forum .... thanks a lot now

you can scan the interview this magazine? the site because we do not have access to the images that you say ... was that you did a great favor to all who are on this forum .... thanks a lot now

I feel a bit reluctant to do this because I think one is not allowed to scan complete parts from magazines, due to copyright etc. I do not want to have the people from this magazine coming for me.

Yes, that's the one! I did not see it before, on blogs or on TV, until I saw it in the magazine. It was more than one tear that Daniel shed. I guess for him this was closure of a hectic and trivial time. He and Victoria can now openly express their feelings for one another.

I just watched the wedding again. After they had been declared as husband and wife, the choir sang "Vilar glad i din famn". Daniel had tears in his eyes during the whole song. I guess that photo was taken then.

hello guys..i'm a newbie here...i love crown princess victoria and prince daniel..well I have to tell you honestly I didn't know them but it has changed when I saw their wedding on tv few weeks ago :D I loved their wedding...they are really inlove with each other!!!
do you guys know where can i watch their wedding again? :D

hello guys..i'm a newbie here...i love crown princess victoria and prince daniel..well I have to tell you honestly I didn't know them but it has changed when I saw their wedding on tv few weeks ago :D I loved their wedding...they are really inlove with each other!!!
do you guys know where can i watch their wedding again? :D

You can try the SVT website at
Gästerna anländer - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

There are also several excerpts on youtube.

I agree with you, this was a most emotional wedding- these 2 really touch people's hearts!

I just watched the wedding again. After they had been declared as husband and wife, the choir sang "Vilar glad i din famn". Daniel had tears in his eyes during the whole song. I guess that photo was taken then.

I would be in tears after this song also, it was the most beautiful song of the whole wedding, such delicate text and so appropriate. He is really a good guy, fitness coach or not, Victoria never doubted him. I am reading the book Victoria, future queen of Sweden now. I am taking it with me to Israel for a Swedish friend. I deduct from Victoria's words that she and Daniel already met in late 2000. She says it took them a year to develop the friendship in a relationship and then it took more than 6 months before people found out, even their best friends. If you add it all up, that makes 1,5 years before the story broke.

Lady Finn, thanks for posting the last pictures from the honeymoon in Bora Bora. This couple looks exactly as they should in their time after the wedding - relaxed, happy, and content.

After the wonderful way they welcomed the world into their marriage, they deserve a peaceful time together.

You can try the SVT website at
Gästerna anländer - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

There are also several excerpts on youtube.

I agree with you, this was a most emotional wedding- these 2 really touch people's hearts!

This video is available only till 19th of July. Does anyone know where the whole wedding program can be seen after that?
I'm so sad I can't save it...
I wish they would make a dvd of it, I'd buy it for sure.
Another question is, does someone know if the book about Victoria & Daniel's wedding already came out? Wasn't it so that someone was making such a book? And where can I find it?

Methinks the pictures of him wiping off his tears should not have been published. Even royals deserve a moment of privacy, when they crack under their emotions. Everybody knew he was crying anyway. In my reading, the CP has this "please don't" look towards the camera.
He seems to be a sensitive man with strong emotions who show easily. So why not be a bit discreet? After all the couple gives out lots of information and pictures.
After all, these are real people, even if their wedding seems to be the best romantic movie ever...:)

It's still strange for me to see "Prince Daniel" at the name of this thread, hahaha!

Another question is, does someone know if the book about Victoria & Daniel's wedding already came out? Wasn't it so that someone was making such a book? And where can I find it?

the book your talking about shoud be about in the second half of August

Methinks the pictures of him wiping off his tears should not have been published. Even royals deserve a moment of privacy, when they crack under their emotions. Everybody knew he was crying anyway. In my reading, the CP has this "please don't" look towards the camera.
He seems to be a sensitive man with strong emotions who show easily. So why not be a bit discreet? After all the couple gives out lots of information and pictures.
After all, these are real people, even if their wedding seems to be the best romantic movie ever...:)

The "please don't look" look sounds very possible. She has a strong expression on this picture.

^That's a definitive headline. Shouldn't it say in an event of a divorce instead?
:angry: Blech! How terribly unromantic and rather rude considering the timing. Everyone should assume that the family took measures to protect itself, the royal house, and CP Victoria herself. Why must there be an article about this?

:angry: Blech! How terribly unromantic and rather rude considering the timing. Everyone should assume that the family took measures to protect itself, the royal house, and CP Victoria herself. Why must there be an article about this?

Because in the event of a divorce, people want to know what's going to happen and what's going where.
It's not rude, many royals have pre-nups and the press find out and publish articles.
When Princess Mary's pre-nup was altered it hit the headlines.
Just because people should assume these things, doesn't meant the press can't print articles about it.

Dutch boulevard TV program reports the couple has been spotted on a boat near Florida. Next week they will move to southern France, where Victoria has her own mansion, given to her on her 18th birthday. I don't know if this is true, but that is what the program reported.

A short video of the interview in Bora Bora, dubbed in German:
ZDF

The program said they went to Florida after 2,5 weeks of Tahiti, they will stay the last 2 weeks in Europe with France as the main base.

Dutch boulevard TV program reports the couple has been spotted on a boat near Florida. Next week they will move to southern France, where Victoria has her own mansion, given to her on her 18th birthday. I don't know if this is true, but that is what the program reported.

Do they maybe mean Villa Mirage in S:t Maxime in France? I don't think it's particularly owned by Victoria, but the royal family. Or can there be some apartment just owned by Victoria?

According to swedish press Victoria and Daniel stayed only 10 days in Tahiti/Bora Bora and left then to the USA over a week ago.

Do they maybe mean Villa Mirage in S:t Maxime in France? I don't think it's particularly owned by Victoria, but the royal family. Or can there be some apartment just owned by Victoria?

Yes, this is the one, I think I read somewhere Lilian gave it to her (this was not told by the reporter) and had recently told Victoria to spend her holidays there with her new prince, though suffering from Alzheimer, she still knew this. I also heard Lilian has some pictures in her quarters with Victoria and Daniel vacationing in that place.

According to swedish press Victoria and Daniel stayed only 10 days in Tahiti/Bora Bora and left then to the USA over a week ago.

I will record the rerun late tonight, the reporter has his own royalty magazine, so I guess there is some truth in what he said. I was eating when the show first aired, but from the corner of my eye I could see some footage of the 2 of them, footage I had not seen before. Anyway, they are spotted on the coast of Florida and are heading soon for France.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is what the program said (don't know if it is all true but I have seen this guy once in an interview with this Swedish royalty reporter, Jenny ?):

Right after the party the couple escaped to Iceland and slept there for the rest of the night and next morning, probably in the private jet. Then they flew to Vancouver where they have been spotted down town doing shoping on Monday afternoon. From there they flew to Tahiti. According to the reporter they stayed there for about 2 weeks and also stayed some nights over on a tiny atol, outside the boat. Now they are in the USA, rumor has it they were spotted in Florida, also on a boat. Their current destination is unknown. After the US they will spend the last weeks in Europe, with the main base in Victoria's home (castle??), which was given to her on her 18th birthday (I wonder if this time table is correct if it was indeed the home of prince Bertil). I was wrong about the footage because they showed the boat in Tahiti which we have seen already.

Victoria said some years ago "who wants to go there and have paparazzis at your back all the time" so I find it highly unlikely that she would chose St Maxime for her honeymoon. But perhaps she has another hidingplace at the Riviera, like a friends house or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom