The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Serene Highness

This was such welcome news to learn about earlier today, as I haven't been feeling at all well. This certainly gave me a pick me up though. :o)

So very happy for them, as they've both stated how much they wanted a Family. God willing all goes well w/Victoria's Pregnancy and March brings a healthy little baby Prince or Princess.

Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, their Familes and the People of Sweden!!! :oD

Old 08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Aristocracy

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I am so happy for them!
She and Prince Daniel are my favourite Royal Couple...soon they will be my favourite Royal Family!

Congratulations Victoria and Daniel!

Old 08-17-2011, 08:53 PM

Congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, I was watching every day for an announcement after seeing Victoria at the Norwegian memorial service and she definitely looked pregnant, so happy for them!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations to them wonderful news!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Nobility

she will make a great mum, Queen Silvia must be over the moon to know that she will become a grandmamma
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Majesty

Such great news for the couple and their nation . Children bring so much joy to one's life.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Serene Highness

What great news! I cant wait for their child to be born, I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl if it's a girl then it'll be a long reign of queens.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:36 PM
Courtier

Congratulations to CPss Victoria and Prince Daniel on their news that they shall become parents to either a new prince or princess in March 2012.

Does anyone know whether the name of the Royal house shall change to Westling-Bernadotte once this child reigns in the mid to late this century?

It shall be interesting to see christmas photos and New Year's day 2012 photos.

I wonder if the new baby shall have brown eyes of CPss Victoria and Prince Daniel or shall have blue eyes like King Carl XVI Gustaf and Pss Madeleine.

It shall be interesting also the christening robe, flowers and church.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Courtier

Hope the pregnancy goes well. As excited as the parents -to-be are I'm sure the grandparents-to-be are as well.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Commoner

Congratulations and All the Best to Victoria & Daniel . They'll be wonderful parents.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think this news is wonderful and I'm so happy for Victoria and Daniel. Somehow I knew their troubles would just be "little ones".

Babies are a good reminder that no matter what is happening in the world, they're a sure sign that God wishes this world to continue.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:14 AM
Aristocracy

Yay! I'm very happy for them!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:57 AM
Courtier

Wow, this is awesome.....Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel.........
Old 08-18-2011, 06:51 AM
Courtier

Congrats to the happy couple and their whole family! I'm so excited for them.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:03 AM
Courtier

This is such happy news. Victoria and Daniel are such a lovely couple. I am sure they will be a wonderful family. The people of Sweden must be so excited.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:44 AM
Gentry

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy couple!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:00 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Expectant Princess Victoria radiant with happiness | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com
Old 08-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Courtier

Have any official congratulations been published yet? I would think that most Royal families (and other foreign dignitaries) who are close to the SRF have sent their congratulations to the couple but I haven't seen anything in the press yet. I'd love to see comments especially from CP Frederik and CP Mary and CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit since I know Frederik and Haakon are close with CP Victoria.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:43 AM
Courtier

Yaaaaay!! So happy for them! Congratulations Victoria and Daniel!!!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Happy prince Daniel leaving Master Training gym yesterday evening
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo

Aftonbladet went to knock at the door of Daniel´s parents yesterday. Olle Westling said:
- We are thrilled and delighted and happy about the news.
He didn´t reveal when he and Daniel´s mother found out that they were going to be grandparents again.
- No, that we keep to ourselves, he said, laughing.
To become the grandfather of a future heir to the throne must surely feel really big?
- Just to be grandfather feels great. Previously, I'm the grandfather of my daughter´s two girls and now it is clear that it makes me happy to be a grandfather to the child of my son, too, he said.
Blivande farfar: Vi är jätteglada | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Swedish Princess Victoria Is Pregnant! Did She Steal Kate Middleton's Thunder? | Posh24.com

Tags
crown princess victoria, pregnancy, pregnant, prince daniel