Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel Expect First Child in March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!!!
I am soooo happy for the Couple! Congratulations!

´Here´s Bunte: Victoria von Schweden: Jaaa! Sie ist endlich schwanger! - BUNTE

Great to see the many positive responses on this forum, I guess, everybody is happy and I think, they really deserve it. They are such a lovely, down to earth and "human" couple! And the Swedish RF really needs some good news now!

Bye Bine

I'm so excited to hear this! They're such a lovely couple

That's a great news!!

Grattis Victoria och Daniel!!!

Did I hear the reporter right that they have even announced the exact due date as March 12th, 2012? :eek: Surely I heard wrong...? Isn't March 12th Victoria's name's day?

Edit: The reporter just repeated it, the estimated due date is March 12th!
wow, they are even reporting the due date into days!
everyone is "dying" with excitement, its an explosion in Sweden with baby news and im sure this will help the royal family image. because people LOVES babies, and as it will be the first one, its going to be kinda special!!!

god, im so happy damn!!!:flowers::ROFLMAO:

Congratulations to Victoria & Daniel!!! If she's due in March that means she's probably 2-3 months into her pregnancy.

This is wonderful news! I am very happy for them and look forward to seeing this little cutie next year. :D

YES YES YES!!! This is really great news. I am happy for them!!

I guess the baby will be due in February instead of March? Maxima misled the people with a month each pregnancy too.

Absolutely great !! Congrats to Victoria and Daniel, what a loving parents they will be.

Yeeeesss! I´ve looking foward this news for such a long time! I´m soooo happy now!
Victoria is goning to be the most wonderful mummy in the world. I can´t expect to see her baby!:wub:
Congratulations to the Princes, to the Royal Family, and to Sweden!

I heard it on the radio.
Great news!

I just knew it, felt it.:lol:

Finally!!! I literally just jumped from my chair and screamed haha thank god no one's home. Congrats to Victoria and Daniel I'm so happy for them

Congratulations

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel, the Royal Family and to Sweden!

:swedenflag: These news make me so happy. I wish all the very best !!!

So,in the thread of predictions for 2011,many members guessed the announcement of Victoria's pregnancy.

I'm so happy for the couple.
I've been lately seeing Victoria with a special glow in her face.
Congratulations Victoria and Daniel!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Victoria & Daniel and Swedish royal family

I love coming to these boards and finding good news! How happy everyone must be! I'm assuming this, but it's almost like this is exactely what Victoria wished for. A good husband and children. Her parents set a good example for her and she is now following it! She will be a great leader.

A great and very good news. Congratulations to the Prince and Princess. Health, luck and peace be with them.

Congratulations!
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will be wonderful parents.

Very happy for them! Congrats and best wishes for mommy, daddy, and baby! :flowers:

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel - they will be wonderful parents! :flowers:

Fantastic news! Congratulations to the couple, the entire Royal Family, and to Sweden! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations!!!!

Im sooo happy for the couple, this is amazing news! Wish them all the best and a very safe pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom