The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
I doubt the baby will be here before this year is up. More likely it will be a late January or early February baby. She must be slowly into her third trimester otherwise the doctor wouldn't advise her against the US trip and after next week it looks that she'll be working 1-2 days a week so she's slowing down. But then again even if she looks huge now for her given due date, each pregnancy is different so who knows.
Most doctors and airlines allow women to fly until their 35th week, unless they have had complications in which they would advise against it earlier. Since there hasn't been any cause to think that the pregnancy has been complicated, I was predicting Victoria was already near her 33rd-34th week. I'll amend my prediction to mid-January

Old 11-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Marie's baby is due on January, two months sooner than Victoria and her baby bump is nowhere big as Victoria's. but well, each pregnancy is diferent as depends on genes, etc... Victoria and Daniel are tall and big people, i bet this baby is gonna be huge one. like with Maxima had with Amalia.
thinner princesses as Letizia and Marie, the baby adjusts to their mother body. (im talking about first kids)

Old 11-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Victoria and Daniel are tall and big people, i bet this baby is gonna be huge one.
Tall and big? Victoria is 168 cm and very slender. Daniel is 180 cm (very normal to a man) and he isn´t big in anyway..
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...eu-637x0-3.jpg.
http://www.diariofemenino.com/images...inglaterra.jpg
Old 11-13-2011, 10:02 PM
Courtier

Hmmmmm...... I wonder if it's going to be twins???????
Old 11-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

I've been wondering about twins too and if the palace is maybe keeping it a nice secret suprise
Old 11-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Tall and big? Victoria is 168 cm and very slender. Daniel is 180 cm (very normal to a man) and he isn´t big in anyway..
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...eu-637x0-3.jpg.
http://www.diariofemenino.com/images...inglaterra.jpg
for me "big" is not the same as "fat", i said big to refer to their body struture. Victoria is not a type of women who is thin, delicate and petite. (in my personal opinion)
and Victoria is taller than 168cm, at least is what the Height of royals topic says.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
and Victoria is taller than 168cm, at least is what the Height of royals topic says.
According to SvenskDam, Victoria is 168 cm, Daniel 180 cm, Madeleine 170 cm, Queen Silvia 165 cm and king Carl Gustaf 179 cm.
Yes, Victoria isn´t petite, but her body structure, or Daniel´s, isn´t heavy to me.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Royal Highness

oh sorry, i thought she was taller^^
Old 11-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Finnish Iltasanomat quotes Aftonbladet:
Daniel told to Aftonbladet, that they don´t know the gender of their baby, that everything has gone well and that it is very exciting for him to be a dad.
Victoria ja Daniel eivät tiedä lapsensa sukupuolta - Ilta-Sanomat
Old 11-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

SvenskDam writes that even during her pregnancy Victoria is a real health princess who practices pregnancy yoga and right now very much sticks to water and freshly squeezed juice. Victoria prefers tea to coffee in "normal" life also, so she hardly evers drinks coffee.
SDT1149_
Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
But then again even if she looks huge now for her given due date, each pregnancy is different so who knows.
Right on spot! Everybody thought I was due when I was only on week 25, I was that huge! Nevertheless, I gave a birth to a mediumsized Finnish baby, which means 3,5kg, so even though I was huge the baby was not. I just had so much of amniotic fluid, according to the midwife.

I don't actually care when Victoria is due, whether it's in January or March, the baby will come when it comes and it is a nice surprise to us all!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:10 AM
Majesty

i do wonder when there will be time for a baby watch thread.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Such a thread can be created when we get the information about the admission to hospital,
that's how it's been handled so far. Prior to that all other topics are perfectly covered in the
already existing threads.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Majesty

I am not sure she will deliver at a hospital i think all children of silvia were homebirths.
i did not mean when a thread will be open i more were thinking how it will be, how swedish media will handle it.
i should have said it in a other way.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Victoria was born at Karolinska Hospital, while Carl Philip and Madeleine were born at the Royal Palace and Drottningholm.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I am not sure she will deliver at a hospital i think all children of silvia were homebirths.
Victoria was born in Karolinska Hospital. CP and Madeleine were homebirths.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Aristocracy

I look forward to a baby watch thread and the birth of the royal baby. I have been a big British royal watcher and now I add Sweden to my royal watching.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

The royal ecstasy and happiness, cute baby pictures and vengeange for the royal family are predicted when Victoria´s and Daniel´s son or daughter will be born sometime in early 2012.
- People are tired of negative writings about the royal family. Instead, they want to follow the sequel of Victoria's and Daniel's love story, says PR expert Martin Lundberg.
Födsel ger pr-vinst för hovet | Inrikes | TT | Senaste nytt | Aftonbladet
Old 12-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if they the SRF prefers a hospital birth for the Heir to the throne, just in case anything (god forbid) might go array with the birth. Perhaps that could explain why Victoria was born in a hospital, whereas her siblings were home births...Just a thought~
Old 12-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patra View Post
I wonder if they the SRF prefers a hospital birth for the Heir to the throne, just in case anything (god forbid) might go array with the birth. Perhaps that could explain why Victoria was born in a hospital, whereas her siblings were home births...Just a thought~
Well, at the day of his (home) birth, Carl-Philipp was the CROWN Prince - and not Victoria. The equal primogeniture law in Sweden officially was changed around nine months after CPs birth, where Victoria finally became Crown Princess.
Bye Bine

Tags
crown princess victoria, pregnancy, pregnant, prince daniel