Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

sverige.jpg

Welcome to the 1st thread for Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden´ current events.

Please post current news and pictures of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Please do not post the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

_____

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel home from their honeymoon

:flowers:The most recent picture of Victoria and Daniel in Sweden from their honeymoon, Victoria seems to continue riding on cloud 9, I wish her and Daniel the best of marriage life, it would be great to see pictures of them attending the celebration in France. I hope Prince Daniel remembers to walk two steps behind Princess Victoria. :pIs this protocal still the fashion?

You know I'm not sure about the question of protocol in the modern era, however, my eternal theme to the new prince would be to seek the wisdom of the Swedish royal court in an effort to ensure that he is seen as a help (rather than a hindrance) to his royal wife.

Oh lovely! A very full schedule and lots of photos to look forward to!

Well, I hope some of the events will also be seen in clips here and there.

Can someone tell me where Victoria and Daniel are currently living? Thank you.

Can someone tell me where Victoria and Daniel are currently living? Thank you.

Victoria and Daniel are still living at Victoria´s apartment at the Drottningholm Castle. Their move to the Haga Palace has been delayed due to some problems with the reparation of the Palace.

Unfortunately, you can't read the issue about the wedding online..

:previous:

There has been no announcement regarding a pregnancy of Victoria, so until there is, she is not pregnant. Please try to keep the pregnancy speculation to a minimum.

They're certainly keeping busy. How do people think Daniel is getting on so far?

Victoria and Daniel will make a visit to Finland on the 1st and 2nd November.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus

A thread for the visit has been made here: Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Official Visit to Finland; November 1-2, 2010. The thread is currently closed and will be opened just prior to the start of the visit. If you come across any new information, please PM it to a Swedish mod and they will add it to the thread :)

ETA: Posts posted in this thread regarding the Finnish visit will be moved to the above thread.

Last edited:
Today Victoria and Daniel had an audience for ambassador Jan Eliasson and secretary general Per Stenbeck from WaterAid Sverige, at the Royal Castle.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attend the final of the 2010 ATP Stockholm Open

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom