Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the color is off and the shape of the dress makes her look huge...

Victoria and Daniel visited the Public Health Agency of Sweden in Solna in the afternoon. They got also to check out a protection suit at the Protection level 4 laboratory (Protection level 4 - the highest biosafety level for laboratory testing of pathogens. Ex ebola)
APA-Picturedesk

The Crown Princess couple was given a tour of the premises and security laboratory. The laboratory is one of the safest and most modern for diagnostic and research on viral hemorrhagic fever viruses, and other microorganisms that cause diseases with high mortality and infectivity.
Kronprinsessparet besökte Folkhälsomyndigheten - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Big photos
Prince Daniel shows off ninja reactions Royalista

Last edited:
Director-General Johan Carlson of the Public Health Agency says that it is gratifying to see the great interest that the Crown Princess Couple has to public health issues. All the positive forces are needed to support efforts to improve health, particularly the most vulnerable groups in society.
Kronprinsessparet besökte Folkhälsomyndigheten — Folkhälsomyndigheten
Translation

Victoria looks funny when the protection suit almost fell.
http://stoppapressarna.se/sites/def...er_full_bildextra/public/dagensbild_ebola.jpg

Prins Daniel med skyddsdräkten Stoppa Pressarna

Last edited:
i adore victoria she seems like a good hearted person and overcame many struggles

Victoria and Daniel met on Wednesday morning Anna Felländer, the chief economist from Swedbank. Hoping that the court puts photo of the meeting to the website.

Victoria and Daniel are having on Monday lunch at the Haga Palace with Alen Musaefendic, a nutrition policy expert. He has been awarded with the Sture Eskilsson's scholarship. Musaefendic says: "I'm as proud Republican repressed it directly for a lunch with the Crown Princess".
It is noticeable that he looks forward to the lunch, but explains that it is not because of the prize he is invited, but as a nutrition policy expert and they will talk about integration.
Alen får prestigefyllt stipendium Smålänningen

Victoria and Daniel attended on Monday at the Post Davos Nordic Summit at the Grand Hotel, where one of the speakers was Madeleine Albright. No photos yet. They attended at this Summit also last year and we got only a couple of small photos. Waiting for even them now.

Victoria and Daniel visit Östersund at the Jämtland county today. Governor Jöran Hägglund is the host of the visit.

Victoria and Daniel visit Östersund football club and Jämtkraft arena to get information about how the team is made up of players from all over the world as well as the club's work culture and approach to diversity. They have lunch at the residence together with a dozen invited guests. The invited persons are active in business, sports, culture and music scene.
In the afternoon Victoria and Daniel visit Woolpower. The company is now focused on the manufacture of woolen garments.
After that Victoria and Daniel visit Sportstech Research Centre which is an interdisciplinary research center focusing on applications in sports technology and product development at Mid Sweden University.
The media can attend: Östersund football club at 10.00, at Woolpower at 14.00 and Sports Tech Research Centre at 15.30.
Kronprinsessparet besöker Östersund - Länsstyrelsen Jämtlands län
Translation

From the Instagram of Östersund Fotball Club
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp.../e15/11017658_875018145853663_530599940_n.jpg

Kronprinsessan besökte Östersund - ltz.se

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel met the press at the Jämtkraft Arena

Victoria and Daniel gave an interview to SVT, video
Kronprinsessparet på besök - Nyheter SVT.se

They gave an interview to local newspaper Östersunds-Posten. Victoria is having a heavy cold.
Victoria and Daniel came a little late with SAS plane. But just minutes after the plane landed they were at Jämtkraft Arena to take part of Östersund Football Club's work. They got an extensive and assumed detailed description of how the club works with culture, sports and variety. The couple finally came out to shake hands with all the players in the first team who then stood lined up at the arena.
While asked about if Estelle after the visit will have a ÖFK-cap on her head, the answer was a little hesitant. But Daniel Kindberg, who heard the matter and smiled, will certainly send a hat with the right colors for small Estelle.
- Sports as such is important and I hope she becomes a sport girl, said the Crown Princess who also became interested in the club's efforts to use culture to bring together a sports team.
Prince Daniel is a stated AIK fan but got access to secret land when he went into the field.
If AIK and ÖFK will meet in the future he would not comment on really.
- They have joked with me a little about it, we'll see. But Östersund Football Club's work is certainly something that many compounds can emulate. To develop the individual and thereby create a team I think is interesting.
Photos and video of the visit and interview
Förkyld kronprinsessa mötte ÖFK - op.se
http://www.op.se/fotboll/superettan/tv-kronprinsessparet-motte-ofk

Victoria gave an interview to Sweden's Radio's local radio P4 Jämtland.
She was really impressed of the meeting with the football players. She hopes that this work inspires others, they educate strong persons.
Victoria said that it is really fun to come to Jämtland. To travel around Sweden is the best there is, one gets so inspired. And proud when one sees what is happening around. Unfortunately she is having a cold, so she tries to keep some distance to people. Victoria said that she appreciates how they cope sport with culture and dance and see that as a strength, they will speak more about that.
Prinsessan Victoria besöker Östersund - P4 Jämtland Sveriges Radio

I think that we will go and meet the players first, said Victoria to Expressen and other press. It was rather cold in Östersund.
Victoria and Daniel met footballers from Östersund. And in the future we may see little princess Estelle play football.
- It will be up to her to choose. As many parents I think we want to give her the chance to try the sport and we'll see what she ultimately chooses. But she will in any case be introduced to the sport, says Victoria.
Victoria och Daniel på besök i Östersund Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Östersunds Fotbollsklubb » Nyheter » Kronprinsessan Victoria och Prins Daniel besöker ÖFK

Photos from the Östersund Football Club Facebook
Se bilder från Kronprinsessans och Prins Daniels besök Facebook

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk

Photo from the lunch
http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/jamtlan...sparet-besok-2015/Kronprinsessparet-416px.jpg

Victoria felt so ill, that after the lunch she couldn't continue the visit.
- It is extremely rare that the Crown Princess cancels. But in the case of a severe flu, the prince follows the program alone, says Ulrika Näsholm from the court.
During the afternoon Daniel visited Woolpower company that manufactures wool in Östersund.
- The main person is unfortunately bedridden, the prince told Aftonbladet.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article20413650.ab

She's still here in Östersund. We go home together later, says Ulrika Näsholm.
Victoria avbryter sin resa i Östersund Nyheter Expressen

Victoria looked and sounded really ill at the videos, and freezing although she was well dressed. And she is normally never having cold even with much less clothes than Daniel. I guess she had wanted to try to go through this visit, because it was already postponed with a month, because they wanted to attend at the funeral of Peter Wallenberg on the day the visit was planned originally.
Victoria was resting at the governor's residence when Daniel continued the visit as planned in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Hope she'll recover soon! It'sunusual of her to delay a visit for a cold... Hoping for the best;)

I hope its something else than just a flu ;-)

Don't get my mind and everyone else's thinking could she or couldn't she be? ;):future:

Thinking or better hoping the same. :)

Victoria and Daniel visited today the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions in Stockholm. The purpose of the visit was to get an update on the work of the municipalities with migration and integration issues.
Kronprinsessparet besökte Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

https://instagram.com/p/2DehNPwojU/?taken-by=rickard_eriksson_photo

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel met many of our members. Therefore, it was rewarding to give our views on the opportunities but also the challenges that asylum and refugee reception means for municipalities. They took part at some of our proposals for measures to achieve a successful integration work, says Lena Micko, Chairman of the Association.
Kronprinsessparet besökte SKL - SKL

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel met on Wednesday Swedish Chemicals Agency's former general secretary Ethel Forsberg. No photos of that.

They visit Kalmar on Friday, to learn more about the integration work there. They will start in Smedby and Högalids folk highschool to meet students. Then they go to the Resurshuset to see how they work with the newcomers and how the establishment chain works.
Daniel och Victoria till Kalmar på fredag - Barometern
Translation

On 27th May Victoria and Daniel visit Gotland. They meet entrepreneurs, are informed of the longtime integration issues and the security political situation. If the weather permits, they will make an excursion to the nature.
The program will be published later.
H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victoria och H.K.H. Prins Daniel besöker Gotland i maj - Länsstyrelsen i Gotlands län
Translation

Victoria and Daniel met on Wednesday Swedish Chemicals Agency's former general secretary Ethel Forsberg. No photos of that.

They visit Kalmar on Friday, to learn more about the integration work there. They will start in Smedby and Högalids folk highschool to meet students. Then they go to the Resurshuset to see how they work with the newcomers and how the establishment chain works.
Daniel och Victoria till Kalmar på fredag - Barometern
Translation

On 27th May Victoria and Daniel visit Gotland. They meet entrepreneurs, are informed of the longtime integration issues and the security political situation. If the weather permits, they will make an excursion to the nature.
The program will be published later.
H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victoria och H.K.H. Prins Daniel besöker Gotland i maj - Länsstyrelsen i Gotlands län
Translation

Seems like the Royal family are really trying to get an inside view into one of the biggest challenges in Sweden right now namely the staggering number of refugees that have been reaching us lately and the problem of how to integrate and house them.

Seems like the Royal family are really trying to get an inside view into one of the biggest challenges in Sweden right now namely the staggering number of refugees that have been reaching us lately and the problem of how to integrate and house them.

Good luck on this! If they find a solution I hope they let the rest of the world in on their secret. We need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom