The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)
Yeah, I just reminded about it.

My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHofNothing View Post
Late March means she is already about 5 months pregnant and would be showing by now (and the baby would have been literally conceived on the wedding night )
Exactly, if she is pregnant, the baby will be born somewhere around June or July. Royal pregnancies are usually announced around 3 month mark.

Old 11-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Nobility

Kronprinsessan lyssnade på Musik på Slottets jubileumskonsert - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Picture 1. What is the picture Christina have in her hand? It seems to be intressting to the people behind them. Could it bee a certain type of X-ray? What do the card on the flowers say?

Am i totaly nuts?
Old 11-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Nobility

Iva was right: Today when going through the yearbooks called Aktuellt for the years 1977, 1979 and 1982 i saw that the court during Silvias pregnancys always revealed the pregnancy 6 months before the expected date. The revealment of the first pregnancy, Victoria that is, was revealed on January 17 1977. Carl-Philip was revealed in December and he was expected to arrive in June. I couldnt find a specific date for Madeleine.

And when i compared Silvias only Decemberpicture in 76 with Victorias latest shots they look wery much alike, i think....
Old 11-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Kronprinsessan lyssnade på Musik på Slottets jubileumskonsert - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Picture 1. What is the picture Christina have in her hand? It seems to be intressting to the people behind them. Could it bee a certain type of X-ray? What do the card on the flowers say?

Am i totaly nuts?
And where was Daniel?
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe he doesn't like that kind of music...:)
Old 11-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Do Victoria and Daniel, either singely or together, have no Current Events? It seems like every 2 or 3 posts we are back to "The Great Belly Watch"! Enough already!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Do Victoria and Daniel, either singely or together, have no Current Events? It seems like every 2 or 3 posts we are back to "The Great Belly Watch"! Enough already!
Well, its the belly watch to end all bellywatches to parafrase what BBC said about Williams uppcoming stagparty
Old 11-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Well, its the belly watch to end all bellywatches to parafrase what BBC said about Williams uppcoming stagparty
It will only be the belly watch to end all bellywatches until after William & Kate's wedding. And then, after their wedding, we'll of course have Albert & Charlene to look forward to for yet another belly watch. The next year should be interesting.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
And where was Daniel?
Why does Daniel have to be there?
Old 11-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany
I thought it was Carl-Philip who was born early, while the King was in Germany?
Old 11-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Serene Highness

i have to say i saw the wedding and they look like a true love match......and im hopeing for a preg announcement soon
Old 12-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Aristocracy

Kronprinsessparet återbesökte Lysnings- och bröllopsutställningen 2010 - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

The crown princess couple visited their own wedding exhibition today.

PS. Is Daniel growing a beard or he just forgot to shave?

Old 12-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
Kronprinsessparet återbesökte Lysnings- och bröllopsutställningen 2010 - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

The crown princess couple visited their own wedding exhibition today.

PS. Is Daniel growing a beard or he just forgot to shave?
more pics
myroyal's: V
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Gentry

CP Victoria and P Daniel excepted a 150,000 Kronner donation to their wedding foundation. The money has come from the sales of the Weding music CD-which has gone platunum. Read more here: Victoria och Daniel har fått 150.000 kronor till sin bröllopsstiftelse | Svensk Damtidning

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Courtier

I found this great picture of Daniel and Victoria at the Nobel ceremony.

"Victoria och Daniel småfnissade med varandra" - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje
Old 12-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel had today an audience with the Christian Council of Sweden (Sveriges Kristna Råd) at the Royal Palace. They received a wedding gift, which they had not been able to receive in connection with the wedding. The gift was a nativity scene made of a wood carvers of Bethlehem.
Victoria and Daniel expressed great interest in the SKR's work and asked a number of interesting questions. They were very delighted about the gift and promised a nice place for it at their home in Haga Palace.
Sveriges Kristna Råd - SKR uppvaktade kronprinsessparet med julkrubba
Old 12-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
After looking at numerous photos of the couple I can not see a single one that would indicate any "småfnissa" (=giggle). Strange use of an expression.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Another article about Victoria´s and Daniel´s audience with Kristna Råd yesterday:
Kyrkans tidning - Kronprinsessparet fick julkrubba i gåva
Photo:
Dagen
Old 02-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel had lunch today with minister for Finance, Anders Borg, at the Royal Palace. Hoping to have a photo ...

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel