Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)

Yeah, I just reminded about it.

Late March means she is already about 5 months pregnant and would be showing by now (and the baby would have been literally conceived on the wedding night :whistling:)
Exactly, if she is pregnant, the baby will be born somewhere around June or July. Royal pregnancies are usually announced around 3 month mark.

Iva was right: Today when going through the yearbooks called Aktuellt for the years 1977, 1979 and 1982 i saw that the court during Silvias pregnancys always revealed the pregnancy 6 months before the expected date. The revealment of the first pregnancy, Victoria that is, was revealed on January 17 1977. Carl-Philip was revealed in December and he was expected to arrive in June. I couldnt find a specific date for Madeleine.

And when i compared Silvias only Decemberpicture in 76 with Victorias latest shots they look wery much alike, i think....

Maybe he doesn't like that kind of music...:)

Do Victoria and Daniel, either singely or together, have no Current Events? It seems like every 2 or 3 posts we are back to "The Great Belly Watch"! Enough already! :bang:

Do Victoria and Daniel, either singely or together, have no Current Events? It seems like every 2 or 3 posts we are back to "The Great Belly Watch"! Enough already! :bang:

Well, its the belly watch to end all bellywatches to parafrase what BBC said about Williams uppcoming stagparty:ROFLMAO:

Well, its the belly watch to end all bellywatches to parafrase what BBC said about Williams uppcoming stagparty:ROFLMAO:

It will only be the belly watch to end all bellywatches until after William & Kate's wedding. :p And then, after their wedding, we'll of course have Albert & Charlene to look forward to for yet another belly watch. The next year should be interesting.

i have to say i saw the wedding and they look like a true love match......and im hopeing for a preg announcement soon

Victoria and Daniel had today an audience with the Christian Council of Sweden (Sveriges Kristna Råd) at the Royal Palace. They received a wedding gift, which they had not been able to receive in connection with the wedding. The gift was a nativity scene made of a wood carvers of Bethlehem.
Victoria and Daniel expressed great interest in the SKR's work and asked a number of interesting questions. They were very delighted about the gift and promised a nice place for it at their home in Haga Palace.
Sveriges Kristna Råd - SKR uppvaktade kronprinsessparet med julkrubba

Victoria and Daniel had lunch today with minister for Finance, Anders Borg, at the Royal Palace. Hoping to have a photo ...

grevinnan said:
After looking at numerous photos of the couple I can not see a single one that would indicate any "småfnissa" (=giggle). Strange use of an expression.

What's a smafnissa?

Victoria and Daniel will visit Botkyrka tomorrow. During the day they will visit Subtopia, Botkyrka Women's Resource Center and coffee roastery Johan & Nyström.

On Subtopia hits Crown Princess will meet e.g. Clowns Without Borders.
Nordic Circus Network » Subtopia
Victoria and Daniel inaugurate the climate Square at Tumba centrum with Mayor Katarina Berggren. People can meet Victoria and Daniel between 14.40 and 15:00.
On the women's resource center Victoria and Daniel will have private conversation with some of the center's female participants to gain an insight into the business.
The day ends with a visit to the coffee roastery Johan & Nyström. There they meet with the owners behind the firm and CEO of the exclusive clock company Halda Watch.
Botkyrka kommun Kronprinsessparet besöker Botkyrka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom