The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-22-2010, 05:49 AM
Courtier

I think it was the later one, from the pictures it looks that they were driven right infront of the Uppsala Cathedral, the walk from there inside the cathedral is quite short, cca. 40-50 meters. But it also looks that it was freezing outside. What bothers me more is that in the last appearances he looks really tired.

Old 11-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Gentry

I agree. I think he needs to take things easy espcialy when it's cold as cold weather can really harm the kidneys.

Please excuse my spelling and gramar, I have dislexiya.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

Am I paranoia when I say I have the feeling Daniel was emotional in the church?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
I think it was the later one, from the pictures it looks that they were driven right infront of the Uppsala Cathedral, the walk from there inside the cathedral is quite short, cca. 40-50 meters. But it also looks that it was freezing outside. What bothers me more is that in the last appearances he looks really tired.
Well, the temperature was around 0 Celsius so it was cold, but not extremly cold. I dont know why Daniel never uses gloves at official functions, is there a rule against that?
Old 11-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

He did wear gloves on one of his official visits, I can't remember which one.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Courtier

I think it was in Norrbotten.

Some more pictures from yesterday.

Pic 1 . Pic 2 . Pic 3 . Pic 4 . Pic 5
Old 11-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisheva View Post
Am I paranoia when I say I have the feeling Daniel was emotional in the church?
I'm not sure but why would that be paranoia?

I don't know how religious Daniel is (not that it's any of my business) but I have friends who get emotional every time they're in church.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:18 PM
Commoner

I too think CP Victoria looks somehow "prettier" (she was pretty before, don't get me wrong!) since her wedding. Maybe the happiness in her face? Or maybe she is more relaxed?

CPV has always been very conservatively dressed, and I like that about her. While CP Mary is so fashion-forward, and I like that about her! :)

Poor Daniel does look a little anxious or nervous though. He turned out to be much shyer than I expected. Thought he was an agressive business tycoon type. But he's very self-effacing. This new role will probably stress him out for awhile.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attended the opening of the
hotel Nobis in Stockholm on November 23, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 11-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Courtier

One more photo here:

Kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel på stan | Svensk Damtidning
Old 11-25-2010, 01:49 AM
Aristocracy

Does Victoria look pregnant?
Old 11-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHofNothing View Post
Hmm...good question. Let's put it this way, from the latest pictures you can assume she does/is, there are also lots of small things that can mean she is, but they also don't have to mean she is. Until now there have been no official announcement from the royal family, so everything else is a pure speculation.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHofNothing View Post
How can you tell? Her stomach's not protruding. I'm very bad at these things, maybe because I've never been pregnant.

Perceptions might be influenced by wishful thinking though.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Hmm...good question. Let's put it this way, from the latest pictures you can assume she does/is, there are also lots of small things that can mean she is, but they also don't have to mean she is. Until now there have been no official announcement from the royal family, so everything else is a pure speculation.
I had a coworker that have given birth to 2 children and have 4 grandchildren take a look at the pictures from yesterday. She said that the pose Victoria had is common for pregnant women, but on the other hand Victoria often have that pose. There is something different about her on the pictures, but i dont know what
Old 11-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

For me she doesn't look.
And if she continues to travel everywhere, like last time, we cannot expect the announcement this year.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Courtier

I have a quite strong feeling the stork will come to Haga Palace rather sooner than later , before Victoria's 34th birthday in July 2011.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
I had a coworker that have given birth to 2 children and have 4 grandchildren take a look at the pictures from yesterday. She said that the pose Victoria had is common for pregnant women, but on the other hand Victoria often have that pose. There is something different about her on the pictures, but i dont know what
Maybe when she is pregnant, she'll stop having that pose.
I think Victoria has undergone a transformation: during her engagement and after her wedding. We should be glad she's happy.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Aristocracy

Her mother was already pregnant at this time of the year after her wedding on June 19. :) I have seen an interview of Silvia where she told that she was expecting Victoria already at the Nobel gala (early December), but she and Carl Gustav were the only ones who knew. And she said she chose a dress to Nobel gala which didn't show it out too much.
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 11-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
Her mother was already pregnant at this time of the year after her wedding on June 19. :) I have seen an interview of Silvia where she told that she was expecting Victoria already at the Nobel gala (early December), but she and Carl Gustav were the only ones who knew. And she said she chose a dress to Nobel gala which didn't show it out too much.
Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)

The only picture i can find of Silvia pregnant is when she attended prince Bertils and Lilians wedding and i saw no hints there(20/20 hindsight you know).

I have calculated today that if Victoria is pregnant the child will pop out between late March and June. Geeh, i really need to find a hobby
Old 11-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
Off Course she was expecting at the Nobel gala. July minus 9 months is November. 40 weeks before July 14 puts us in October though. Wasnt Victoria born premature also since Carl-Gustav was on a statevisit to West-Germany(dont worry, dont have such a good memory, i read it in a yearbook the other day)

The only picture i can find of Silvia pregnant is when she attended prince Bertils and Lilians wedding and i saw no hints there(20/20 hindsight you know).

I have calculated today that if Victoria is pregnant the child will pop out between late March and June. Geeh, i really need to find a hobby
Late March means she is already about 5 months pregnant and would be showing by now (and the baby would have been literally conceived on the wedding night )

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel