According to court's official calendar, Victoria and Daniel should have attended at the Nordic World Ski Championships only on Tuesday and Wednesday, but they arrived with Estelle to Val di Fiemme already on yesterday evening.
Victoria and Daniel met the silver medalists, Emil Jönsson and Marcus Hellner.
- I talked about football with Daniel, between Årsunda and Ockelbo, said Jönsson.
- There were heated discussions, said Hellner
According to them the royals could also have been able to form a nice duo in the tracks. In that case, it would split the hand.
- I think Victoria would sprint home in the end, said Hellner.
- A bit routine, she's been at the game a long time, says Jönsson.
- Daniel is from Ockelbo. He walks on sharply on the slopes and keeps the pace. But no speed really, said Hellner.
Victoria enjoyed to see the medalists.
- We are just happy. First and foremost because Sweden got medals, great fun, since we reached to medal ceremony, she said.
Blev hyllade av kungligheterna Skidor Vintersport Sportbladet Aftonbladet
Expressen has a video where Victoria meets Charlotte Kalla and Ida Ingemarsdotter. Victoria told that Estelle is with them in Italy.
- And she knows what Swedish flag is, I can say, says Victoria.
Estelle also knows what cross country is?
- No. But sledding, she knows very well what it is (laughs). That's as far as it goes so far.
Victorias hälsning Full fart framåt nu Längdskidor Expressen Senaste nytt - Sport Fotboll Hockey
Photos of Victoria and Daniel with the swedish skiers
Victoria ja Daniel Val Di Fiemmen MM-kisoissa Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi