The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:25 pm
Could someone tell me (Yennie? :flower: ) what this week´s S&H tells about V&D?
"Does everything for Daniel" (the read & yellow thing)

Victoria rages against the crap talk/bull**** talk (they mean about Daniel, the text above the headline)

"Hides on the gym" (main headline)

Old 06-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandDuchess+Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:59 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GrandDuchess @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:59 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:25 pm
Could someone tell me (Yennie? :flower: ) what this week´s S&H tells about V&D?
"Does everything for Daniel" (the read & yellow thing)

Victoria rages against the crap talk/bull**** talk (they mean about Daniel, the text above the headline)

"Hides on the gym" (main headline) [/b][/quote]
Thank you GrandDuchess.
Actually I understood the meaning (in the sense of language) of "gömmer sig på gymet".
But what should this mean, what is the "deeper" meaning?? Are they now living in the gym (so that Daniel doesn´t need to get out)?? The office as living room, the benches to lift the weights as beds and the dressing rooms with the showers as bathroom :P?
Hm, I guess I´m just to stupid to get this&#33;

Old 06-05-2004, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent

I guess that they mean that Victoria is angry with all the bad things the press had been writing about him and his capabilities, and that they spend a lot of times for themselves. Kind of "bunker up" together at the gym or his place... Something like that. But the phrasing is kinda strange, so it&#39;s not easy to know what they mean&#33;
Old 06-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but my current guess is, that they WILL marry, not next year, but in 2006. Then Vera would be about 2 and half (I guess they would marry in summer) and would be old enough. Miguel, the son of Infanta Christina was even younger, when he was page at the wedding of his uncle in May.
And as much as I know Daniel has a second niece as well. She´s about 5 or 6. I bet she would be/will be a flower girl.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Courtier

I would not dare a guess at the moment&#33;

Carl Philip yes he will sooner or later&#33;
Old 06-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 15th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Maybe we should go to bookies and bet
Old 06-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena+Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:07 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:07 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mixer2002de@Jun 15th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Maybe we should go to bookies and bet [/b][/quote]
Well I think Chances are 50 percent for marriage and 50 percent for no Marriage.
I think Victoria would say yes if she had been asked by her Daniel and afterwards go straightly to her father and tell him and ask him. But I think that Victoria expects Daniel to ask her. But I am unsure wether Daniel dares to ask her I rather tend to no. On the other hand side I think Vic would say yes. So I think it depends on how Vic gets him asking the all important question. but as far as i know girls are quite good in manipulating their lovers&#33; So she might try to push him into that direction.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
mixer2002de&nbsp; Posted: Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:39 pm

1.) I think Victoria would say yes if she had been asked by her Daniel ....

2.) But I think that Victoria expects Daniel to ask her.

3.) But I am unsure wether Daniel dares to ask her I rather tend to no.

4.) So I think it depends on how Vic gets him asking the all important question.

5.) but as far as i know girls are quite good in manipulating their lovers&#33; So she might try to push him into that direction.
I just broke the sentences out, because each sentence has weight.

I think Daniel knows very well how Victoria feels about him, and when was it - last year - felt &#39;pressured&#39; .... maybe by Victoria. So imo Victoria found it hard then not to be pushy

So, Victoria is learning now all about the virtues of patience, in pursuing sentence 5.

And that leads to sentence 4.

I think Daniel (sentence 3) &#39;knows&#39; the "manly" thing for him to do, is to troop over to CG, invite him out for a walk in the woods, open a bottle of champagne on a tree stump, and declare his intentions.

That out of the way, Sentence 2. happens

and ..... presto there is success with Sentence 1.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 15th, 2004 - 1:06 pm
I think Daniel knows very well how Victoria feels about him, and when was it - last year - felt &#39;pressured&#39; .... maybe by Victoria.&nbsp; So imo Victoria found it hard then not to be pushy

So, Victoria is learning now all about the virtues of patience, in pursuing sentence 5.

And that leads to sentence 4.&nbsp;

I think Daniel (sentence 3) &#39;knows&#39; the "manly" thing for him to do, is to troop over to CG, invite him out for a walk in the woods, open a bottle of champagne on a tree stump, and declare his intentions.

That out of the way, Sentence 2. happens

and ..... presto there is success with Sentence 1.&nbsp;
I think,
to 5. I do not think that Vic wants to wait.
to 3. I think Daniel would feel stupid to ask her daddy first. I would feel a little bit strange, e.g. I would ask the girl I&#39;d like to marry and not her father. Who cares about him&#33;
So Ask Vic at first and than got with her to the King&#33;
to 2.
From my point ov view it would be easier if Vic asked Daniel and befor she should ask her Daddy of course.
leads to 1.

Her asking Daniel to marry her would be maximum risk&#33;

But she could get everything she wants or loose everything&#33;

But I think she is a modern woman and a future queen. So she can ask a citizen of her country to marry her&#33;

To 0. The longer he is allowed to wait the unlike it gets he dares to ask, because everything is fine for him.

I think their relationship already crossed the point to ask&#33;
Old 06-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Very interesting points of view&#33; But who knows, maybe he has already asked her or she him :woot: I never ever believe that Royal couples get engaged only a few hours or days before the public announcement&#33;
Old 06-16-2004, 03:03 AM
Aristocracy

Today it says in Expressen.se that they have big problems in their relationship and that they&#39;re going to break up... Apparantly Victoria has realised that Daniel isn&#39;t "husband-material" for a future queen. Are you happy Dennism? :P (Just joking of course....)

Kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel Westling har stora problem i sitt förhållande.

Akut kris för Victoria
Förhållandet mellan kronprinsessan Victoria, 26, och Daniel Westling, 30, är i djup kris.
Efter kungaparets och hovets hårda dom över pojkvännen, säger en initierad källa:
- Hon älskar Daniel, men samtidigt har det gått upp för henne att det inte fungerar med honom som blivande make.

Kronprinsessan har ett hårt pressat schema bakom sig, där hon knappt varit hemma en enda helg. Hon har varit på släktträff i Mai-nau, på bröllop i Danmark, Jordanien, Spanien och på flera dop.
Vid midsommar gör hon därför ett sommaruppehåll från alla officiella uppdrag.
- I mitten på augusti är hon åter i tjänst, säger Morgan Gerle vid hovet.
Om kronprinsessans späckade vårschema säger Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, hovets presschef:
- Den har varit programfylld. Men det är hennes eget val.

"Svår situation"
Samtidigt har det, enligt Expressens källa, blivit allt tydligare för kronprinsessan att hennes val av pojkvän inte faller kungaparet och hovet i smaken.
- Hon har blivit plågsamt medveten om det under de kungliga bröllop hon varit på den senaste tiden. Men hon sitter i en svår situation.
- Det finns inte tillstymmelse till tal om förlovning. Det är snarare tvärtom - det håller på att ta slut. Victoria är knäckt och mår dåligt av det här.
- Deras förhållande är utsatt för oerhörda påfrestningar. Paret avvaktar nu sommaren.
Expressen har tidigare avslöjat att kungaparet inte gillar "svärsonen". Carl XVI Gustaf har uttryckt att Daniel Westlings sociala kompetens är för liten och att hans allmänbildning för dålig. Kungen har också klagat över att pojkvännen inte kan föra sig i de fina salongerna, att han inte kan prata engelska och inte nämna namnet på en nutida svensk författare.
- Han skulle aldrig fungera som make till en blivande drottning med allt vad det innebär, säger Expressens källa.
En händelse som stört hovet är den offentliga kyssen i Ockelbo, då kronprinsessan firade påsk med Daniel Westling. Expressens bild på paret - tätt omslingrade och där kronprinsessan får en kyss på kinden - har inte fallit hovet i smaken.
Inte heller ville kungaparet ha med Daniel Westling på Gelleråsens motorbana i Karlskoga i april, när familjen skulle köra racerbilar. Enda orsaken till att han fick vara med var för att kronprinsessans syskons respektive var inbjudna.
- Kungaparet hade ingen möjlighet att säga nej. Det var en privat tillställning och det hade sett konstigt ut om han inte varit där inför alla pressfotografer.
I helgen var kronprinsessan och Daniel Westling inbjudna till väninnan Caroline Thams bröllop i fashionabla Djursholm. Men Victoria backade ur i sista stund. I stället reste hon till dopet i Holland där hon är gudmor åt blivande drottningen Catharina-Amalia.
- Kronprinsessan hade inte behövt åka dit. Dessutom hade hon möjlighet att först delta på bröllopet och sedan åka till Haag, säger Expressens källa.

"Vet inte vad som ska hända"
Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg bekräftar att kronprinsessans vår och försommar varit fullspäckad och att det inte finns några offentliga uppdrag inbokade efter midsommar.
- Jag vet inte vad som ska hända. Inte förrän den 14 juli, då hon ska fira sin födelsedag.
Hur ser du på kronprinsessans förhållande med Daniel Westling?- Jag kan inte svara på det faktiskt. Det är någonting mellan henne och honom. Det får förbli så.
Det talas om kris?
- Jag tycker inte man ska tala om sådant man inte känner till. Därför avstår jag från att tala om det.
Har kronprinsessan haft förlovningsplaner?
- Jag har aldrig pratat med henne om förlovning.
Old 06-16-2004, 04:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:24 pm
Very interesting points of view&#33; But who knows, maybe he has already asked her or she him :woot: I never ever believe that Royal couples get engaged only a few hours or days before the public announcement&#33;
On the oder hand side I think the king would give a anonymous hint to the press. And when the PM nows he would tell around. And it would not be a secret anymore. Maximum time it is secret 7 days&#33;

Lena, gossip is too interesting&#33;
Old 06-16-2004, 05:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Cissan@Jun 16th, 2004 - 2:03 am

She wants? And he does not?
Old 06-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 16th, 2004 - 4:00 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 16th, 2004 - 4:00 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cissan@Jun 16th, 2004 - 2:03 am

She wants? And he does not? [/b][/quote]
No, it&#39;s Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg, the court&#39;s press secretary, who says that she doesn&#39;t know anything about Victoria and Daniel getting engaged. On the article it sounds more like it&#39;s Victoria who doesn&#39;t want to get engaged. (because she accept that Daniel isn&#39;t good enough :( )
Old 06-16-2004, 07:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Cissan+Jun 16th, 2004 - 6:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cissan @ Jun 16th, 2004 - 6:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 16th, 2004 - 4:00 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Cissan
Quote:
@Jun 16th, 2004 - 2:03 am

She wants? And he does not?
No, it&#39;s Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg, the court&#39;s press secretary, who says that she doesn&#39;t know anything about Victoria and Daniel getting engaged. On the article it sounds more like it&#39;s Victoria who doesn&#39;t want to get engaged. (because she accept that Daniel isn&#39;t good enough :( ) [/b][/quote]
OOops who made her think that. She is together with him and so on. everybody thinks she wants to marry him and she does not want to? Rather strange&#33;
Old 06-16-2004, 07:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Uuuhhh, looks like a dirty tabloid-war :P And Expressen seems to use heavy "ordanace" by asking the holy ETW. So that they can ridicule what Aftonbladet has written yesterday.
I think that at the moment nothing of both is true. Fact is that Victoria was at the baptism of Daniel´s little niece Vera. So they are still together. But this imo doesn´t mean, that they are engaged.

Reading Dennis mind...hmmm, yes, every single thought :P ... :flower:
Old 06-16-2004, 07:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Atfer now reading the article I think I can say that Expressen is so damn hypocritical. It just makes me laugh.
I bet in a few days they will publish an article in which they tell that "initiated sources" know that Victoria is very angry about that what is written in "newspapers" about Daniel :P And my guess is that Victoria will give her next interview (to a tabloid) to Aftonbladet
Old 06-16-2004, 07:53 AM
Courtier

What was yesterday&#33;
Old 06-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de@Jun 16th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
What was yesterday&#33;
The Aftonbladet-article about Victoria and Daniel at the baptism of Vera, and that they want to have a baby together.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena+Jun 16th, 2004 - 7:00 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 16th, 2004 - 7:00 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mixer2002de@Jun 16th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
What was yesterday&#33;
The Aftonbladet-article about Victoria and Daniel at the baptism of Vera, and that they want to have baby together. [/b][/quote]
Ah thats all. I thought I missed something.

Child and no marriage? Sounds like she would kick him afterwards. Thats totally non royal&#33;

Tags
crown princess victoria, daniel westling, relationships