Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Relationship Discussion (2002-2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kerry said:
Thanks Princess! :flowers:

I've never debated the meaning of common-law spouse in this thread as others have so chose to "educate" me on. Just wanted to let folks know what was out there. With that being said, I now have a Wiki "account" so that might add a little to this world.:flowers:

I didn't need a Wiki "account"

btw, Emma was also noted as common-law spouse, I also changed that into Girlfriend

Hello Magazine said they split up because her parents will never accept him as a her consort.

The king now then is wife isn 't have blue blood or what

Who knows when she'll become Queen?
It doesn't look to me like Carl Gustav wants to abdict in the nearer future...
So I cannot imagine that Victoria will wait until she's Queen before she marries... just remember the "ticking clock of time" :rolleyes: . She cannot wait until she's 50. :lol:

Well, I think we can forget about this breakup that has almost only been reported in foreign media as they attended a party together again yesterday. The party was held at restaurant J Gåshaga at Lidingö to commemorate the wedding between the crownprincess' close friend Martina Gahn and count Johan Bonde who married at a private ceremony in Dubai.
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=796116

Even though we can't see Crown Princess Victoria's outfit well from the photograph, from what we can see of it she looks nice.

Ok are they officially broken up bcuz all the Hola magazine says that she just ended their relationship.

kaydura0717 said:
Ok are they officially broken up bcuz all the Hola magazine says that she just ended their relationship.

Nope. On Saturday they have atteneded a wedding party together and on Tuesday Daniel picked her up at a restaurant, where she celebrated with her colleagues from diplomacy school. So a break-up is extremely unlikely. It seems Spanish mags absolutely can´t cotton on to the idea of Victoria marrying her gym trainer, since they never gave it much of a chance...

It's very hard to tell who is in that picture.

Until there has been an official statement from the palace about the status of the relationship, I think this is just specualtion by the media. They've been togethor for 5 years (?). The media is either looking for an engagement or a break-up. It's kind of similar to Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Exactly right RubyPrincess168. The tabloids cannot come up with anything new, so they decide to make up stuff. Until I hear something official, I wouldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom