The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 07:19 PM
Courtier

From the very begining she gets a lil childish man to take care of :p

Old 05-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
I did never expect that they do private blue movies or somthing like that. Therefore royals are just to conservative I think!

Btw I am missing Dennisms comments!
Yes, Dennis makes himself scarce

Old 05-15-2005, 10:29 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Dennism is around. He is just holding his tongue. I would hope a blue movie of any royal would not appear. It would not be good for the survival of the monarchy in any country.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, it's so interesting how one thread can go so off topic so quickly. I sincerely hope there will never be any "videos" circulating around. It would be such a disgrace and embarrassment to the family.

I don't know if we can really judge whether Victoria and Daniel are a 'serious' or 'boring' couple, or not. Every couple is different, and everyone wants different things. There are some couples who are constantly laughing and joking around and they are content with that set-up. On the other hand, there are very serious couples who don't 'joke around' as much, but they too are content with the situation and their partners. To one person, being too serious is boring, while being not as serious isn't that appealing to another. It's all relative.

Old 05-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Wow, it's so interesting how one thread can go so off topic so quickly. I sincerely hope there will never be any "videos" circulating around. It would be such a disgrace and embarrassment to the family.

I don't know if we can really judge whether Victoria and Daniel are a 'serious' or 'boring' couple, or not. Every couple is different, and everyone wants different things. There are some couples who are constantly laughing and joking around and they are content with that set-up. On the other hand, there are very serious couples who don't 'joke around' as much, but they too are content with the situation and their partners. To one person, being too serious is boring, while being not as serious isn't that appealing to another. It's all relative.
Very true, Danielle. And thanks god, everyone has the choice. I was just curious. Victoria seems to be a person with a great sense of humour...and so I wondered, how Daniel is. But I guess we will see one day.

I´ve found an article about the king and queen visiting a plant in Älvkarleby. The reporter has asked (among other things), if they have ever been in Ockelbo. And the king said no...and it seems they also haven´t planned a trip to it. The queen added "but they have a very nice park there".
I wonder, how one can know, that the park is nice, when one hasn´t been there? And why has little Ockelbo a park? And isn´t it high time for a little "come together" of the Westlings and the Bernadottes? Isn´t a meeting of families normal, when two twens date so long?

http://www.arbetarbladet.se/local_ar...vdelning_2=106#
Old 05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
And isn´t it high time for a little "come together" of the Westlings and the Bernadottes? Isn´t a meeting of families normal, when two twens date so long?
I think they have met. But in Stockholm, possible at Drottningholm?
But yes, it would be nice with a real family get together this summer. Either in Ockelbo or perhaps they could invite the Westlings to Sofiero in June
Old 05-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Courtier

Everybody betting on the engagement or why else is there so much silence in here?
Old 05-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Everybody betting on the engagement or why else is there so much silence in here?
I am. *rubs hands together* I want me a wedding! :) No, honestly, I think there will be one very soon. Who knows, maybe they already are engaged but are just keeping it quiet for a while (but one must not jump to conclusions ).

Quote:
From homless man style to dress men style is quite a development
That is so funny.

Old 05-22-2005, 07:05 AM
Majesty

i think its more and more evident that they will merry
but i still think its strange that he is still in the busniess
but then agaon as soon has he has sold his part the papers will say there will be a engament soon so he may sell after the engagment but before the wedding
Old 07-17-2005, 06:16 AM
Courtier

What do you think, are they really going to get married? She's not even thirty!
Old 07-17-2005, 06:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

does she have to be thirty? But i think they will be engaged soon, just a feeling. :)
Old 07-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
does she have to be thirty? But i think they will be engaged soon, just a feeling. :)

No, she doesn't. But 28 sounds awfully young to get married if you've got such a lot of responsibilities to juggle already. I think having a more casual relationship might mean less pressure than being married and having to make sure that the marriage doesn't fail, otherwise public disappointment (and personall stress) will be so much more pronounced than if a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship doesn't work out. Does this make sense?

Whatever happens, I wish her luck! Victoria's such a responsible, hardworking, likeable person, she does deserve a great private life!
Old 07-17-2005, 07:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes it makes alot of sense Smilla, but on the other hand, it might help her to be married so she has that special kind of support and she will be sharing the responsibilities with her husband so its not all on her. I dont know, thats just me, but like you said I wish her luck too and yes, she does deserve a private life:)
Old 07-19-2005, 06:32 AM
Courtier

I hope he is the one, but just time will say that. In the mean time, it would be good if they don't hurry up things.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Couples who hides their love

Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel Westling:
Hiding from the press is a piece-of-cake for the princess and her gym-mogul boyfriend. They are so secret and discreet that they are not even letting their friends know where they are going on vacation.
Dr Daniels diagnosis (reporter Daniel Nyhlen): Victoria has set her goal on having little ones with her hunky Ockelbo dude. whether she will be succesful or not is all depending on one thing: that Daniel wants to...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/
I'm a little confused here; are they actually hiding a piece of cake? Because if they are, that's really sad. It's just made me realised that they're so private. Do they feel that worried about being scrutinised that they must hide it? I don't know. It's really made me feel sorry for Victoria and Daniel. All this time I've been saying mean things and all they want is a bit of privacy. :(

Old 08-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
I'm a little confused here; are they actually hiding a piece of cake? Because if they are, that's really sad. It's just made me realised that they're so private. Do they feel that worried about being scrutinised that they must hide it? I don't know. It's really made me feel sorry for Victoria and Daniel. All this time I've been saying mean things and all they want is a bit of privacy. :(
IMO they have a lot of privacy. Ok, we and the tabloids are speculating a lot, but in fact they are mostly left alone. Of her 8 weeks of summer holidays Victoria had only 1-2 with press coverage. And during the year we see even less of her and Daniel.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
But meeting in a gym is "normal" isn't it? I know he was her personal trainer, but in a way it seems normal. Just my own opinion of course.
Yes, it´s normal. I guess at least one third of all members here has attended at least once gym classes or has worked out in a gym. I was also member for 2 years (in the second year one of these appreciated members, who pay, but appear hardly )
But in a way I understand here GrandDuchess better. The gym world is such a fancy world, with many changing trends. And the world of monarchies is traditionalism pure. These 2 things colliding don´t go together with my idea of princesses (in pink dresses and with dream princes)
Yes, working out is pretty normal and in our industrialised world we are almost forced to do it, to stay healthy. But in a way I´m not sure, if I want to be reminded every new day, how princesses and princes maintain their look. I don´t want to be confronted with such vain and superficial things. I have that everyday around me (private life or while watching celebs), when I watch Royals, then I want to see some kind of "ideal world" or "Royal specific problems" (so that I can say, thanks god I never have to deal with that)
I hope this makes sense.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Courtier

So according to Daniel N. Viktoria is pregnant?
Old 08-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
So according to Daniel N. Viktoria is pregnant?
I think what Daniel N. is saying is that Victoria wants to have a child (she isn't pregnant), but whether her and Daniel do have a child is up to him.

Old 08-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Or her if she wants him to trick into
What the hell has Daniel N. to do with Viktoria getting pregnant?

Tags
crown princess victoria, daniel westling, relationships