Victoria and Daniel gave on Monday evening an interview to Expressen's Anne-Sofie Näslund.
It had been a long day with many meetings but still Victoria and Daniel remained among the last long after the panel discussion at Computer History Museum is over.
You've been around a lot of companies here today. What do you take with you from here?
- Yes, it has been very inspiring, it happens after all so very much which is why we are here - to get soaking up the atmosphere, meet all the interesting people and hear about their thoughts and ideas. It is great fun. Another part is to tell about the Swedish companies, that's what we have to offer. This evening we have seen a Nordic evening with an enormous breadth of companies. We have gone around and they have run their small pitches on us and it's very inspiring.
Prince Daniel is himself an entrepreneur. It itches in your fingers now?
- Well, not that way, but it's always inspiring. And the fun that we have a culture in Sweden now where more and more people want to start a business. We have many renowned Swedish companies that everyone here knows, and who also received venture-capital from the companies here.
I heard that one of the goals of the trip was to get better at social media. How good is the Crown Princess on social media?
- Well, have we really said that?
- Not me anyway, says Daniel.
- There is probably a lot of potential to be better, absolutely, but on the other hand, I am quite happy as it is, says the Crown Princess, laughing.
Princess Estelle has made a success since she came to Silicon Valley. How many years will it be before she masters an iPad and other modern technologies better than her parents?
- It will not be so long, says Victoria. The children in this age and generation are incredibly deft at that. They take things in and learn so enormously fast.
- Among other things, with games and learning games, adds Daniel.
- Yes, it's like teaching material really, says Victoria.
Has Princess Estelle already got familiar with something?
- Yes, but the balance feels important. There will be much very classic books and rhymes, but with modern technology, we hope it provides a good balance.
Victoria Blir mycket böcker och ramsor Nyheter Expressen
Article about Sunday's visit to the Swedish church on San Francisco Chronicle.
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden promoting clean tech - San Francisco Chronicle