Victoria and Daniel to Johan T Lindwall in the end of the trip
Victoria and Daniel had during their days in Iceland experienced everything from whale watching to Goðafoss - a waterfall in Iceland, 12 meters high and 30 meters wide.
- What has made the biggest impression is undoubtedly all experiences of the nature. It has not only been impressive, but absolutely amazing. The whale safari we were involved in was also something beyond the ordinary, said Victoria.
Little Estelle was with mom and dad on the official trip. But the parents have deliberately allowed her to be in the background:
- I think she has recently been involved in a lot. That she can come with us here is just cozy, it's nice to get some time for yourself in between, said Victoria.
Now after midsummer is no official program events planned for Victoria and Daniel. The only thing is the Crown Princess's birthday with the traditional celebration at Solliden Palace and then in Borgholm.
The couple says that summer will be family time:
- Yes, absolutely. We will take it easy with Estelle, said Victoria.
Daniel nodded and said quickly:
- Yes, I hope so. The same, take it easy with Estelle.
How did Estelle like the visit to Iceland?
- I think she thinks it's fine here in Iceland, says Daniel, and gets unexpected help from Dorrit Moussaieff, the wife of the president, who had listened the discussion.
- I can reveal what Estelle has done, she said. The main thing that has happened throughout the trip. Estelle has been riding on an Icelandic horse!
Victorias plan Ska ta det lugnt med Estelle Nyheter Expressen