Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone mention if Daniel and Victoria were asked about children? Desire or intention to start a family?
When Victoria talked about the joy of moving to Haga she mentioned that the "playhouse" still stands that the haga-sisters used to play in and that is on alot of films and photos from their childhood and the reporter asked if it was ready for a new generation of children - Victoria blinked and laughed as answer :)

¨The Royal wedding on MSN

MSN have started a site about the Royal wedding between CP Viktoria and Mr Daniel Westling.

Â*MSN Kungligt

In CP's autobiography just recently published, I believe she said that they decided to get married when they decided that they wanted children. In the official announcement of their engagement, she said that it was time to "start something of our own", which I assumed meant their own family. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

In CP's autobiography just recently published, I believe she said that they decided to get married when they decided that they wanted children. In the official announcement of their engagement, sh said that it was time to "start something of our own", which I assumed meant their own family. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I don't believe the CrownPrincess Victoria has written an autobiography.

In CP's autobiography just recently published, I believe she said that they decided to get married when they decided that they wanted children. In the official announcement of their engagement, she said that it was time to "start something of our own", which I assumed meant their own family. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I don't believe the CrownPrincess Victoria has written an autobiography.

I think the book Ursula is talking about may be "Victoria: Queen of the Time" written by Herman Lundquist. It was a biography though, not an autobiography:).

Was it not written with her approval and input? If not, I guess I misjudged the situation. However, the comment about starting something "of our own" officially came from them.

Yes, the Lindqvist book was written in co-operation with CP Victoria - definitely an authorized biography which, focusing largely on Victoria herself as a source, almost amounts to an autobiography.

Was it not written with her approval and input? If not, I guess I misjudged the situation. However, the comment about starting something "of our own" officially came from them.

Yes it was. Sorry I should of said that:). It was definitely written with her approval.

Svenska Dagbladet also got an interview with Victoria and Daniel. The future prince does look more and more relaxed.
ImageShack Album - 6 images
(More pictures on ANP. It doesn´t say, when the newspaper will publish the interview)

Nice pics. Victoria is so in love! I'm most happy for her.

Did you know that Daniel Westling's father has met King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia already in the early 1980's? I think it was funny to find out that The King and The Queen arrived to Ockelbo where Daniel's father was living and working as social chef, and he had an opportunity to give a speech in front of Victoria's parents. This film from Swedish Tv channel shows how it was back then:
Familjerna Bernadotte och Westling möts - Familjen Bernadotte - TV4 Play - tv4play.se

Little did they know what will happen in future!

(Btw, I'm sorry that this was not a CURRENT event like the title claims.)

Did you know that Daniel Westling's father has met King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia already in the early 1980's? I think it was funny to find out that The King and The Queen arrived to Ockelbo where Daniel's father was living and working as social chef, and he had an opportunity to give a speech in front of Victoria's parents. This film from Swedish Tv channel shows how it was back then:
Familjerna Bernadotte och Westling möts - Familjen Bernadotte - TV4 Play - tv4play.se

That's sweet. :)

More co-incidencies - Daniel was born on the day Carl Gustaf became King.

More co-incidencies - Daniel was born on the day Carl Gustaf became King.

When things like that happen, I often think it's meant to be. So maybe God had Daniel in mind for Victoria since they were born. I'd like to think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes sense. Men almost always find a way to relax before the wedding. Whereas the women usually go crazy with last minute details.

That makes sense. Men almost always find a way to relax before the wedding. Whereas the women usually go crazy with last minute details.

Hey, she's a princess! She don't have to sweat the details. That somebody else's job.:lol: All she got to do is get up, get gorgeous (which isn't hard since Victoria's already gorgeous), and get hitched. :lol::lol::lol:

I think the moderators need to change the title of this thread

I am wondering, how long it will last, until Daniel will get his own section at the website under rubric "Kungafamiljen"!

Unfortunately they forgot to put him on the pic when you "open"' the page !

It must be still under development. The English portion of the site does not show him.

I was waiting for his name to get attached to her forum. I love it. Can't wait to see his pic added to hers in the rotating banner picture at the top, as well. :)

Is there any information on whether they've left for their honeymoon and how long they'll be gone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom