Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 5: April 2007 - Sept 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOCKHOLM 20070915 Swedish Crown Princess Victoria was today Saturday Godmother to Diana Agnes Astrid Engsall during her baptism at Ulriksdals Castle Chappel September 15, 2007 outside Stockholm, Sweden. Victorias boyfreind Daniel Westling was also attending. The 5 month old baby Diana Agnes Astrid is daughter to Andra and Niklas Engsell who is friends to Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

What a lucky kid, having the future Queen be your Godmother! & the pictures of CP Victoria holding the little one are so precious.:wub:

How big is the Godparent role in Sewden? It's not that big over here, as far as I can see.

STOCKHOLM 20070915 Swedish Crown Princess Victoria was today Saturday Godmother to Diana Agnes Astrid Engsall during her baptism at Ulriksdals Castle Chappel September 15, 2007 outside Stockholm, Sweden. Victorias boyfreind Daniel Westling was also attending. The 5 month old baby Diana Agnes Astrid is daughter to Andra and Niklas Engsell who is friends to Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

The baby Diana looks very heavy the way CP Victoria is holding her, hope the service wasn't too long. As usual CP Victoria looks lovely. Just can't seem to warm up to Daniel, just something about him I do not care for.

Great photos from the christening. Both Victoria and Daniel look fine. They are a great couple, who suit eachother very well and I´m hoping for an engagement announcement soon.

Congratulations to Daniel W. for his 34th birthday today! This day is a busy day for birthday partys at the royal circles, princess Letizia has her 35th birthday today and prince Harry his 23th.

A story about the baptism in Expressen:
"Jag börjar bli van"
Crown princess Victoria is used to be a godmother, she is now godmother to 7 children. When she and Daniel came to the chapel, she told the press: "I´m nervous!" Daniel laughed and said that everything would go just fine.

Apparently Victoria was nervous, because she forgot her handbag to the chapel. The precentor of the chapel found her bag after all the guests had already left to the baptism lunch, tells Expressen.
Victoria glömde sin handväska

Is that the same outfit she wore to Prince Christian's christening?

Stellad

Goodness. First this guy is wearing those hideous heavy black frame glasses that totally over powered his face. Now he is wearing these gold frame glasses that really do nothing for him. Granted, they are 100% improvement over the other glasses, but geez louise. He needs help picking out frames.
And his suit looks as if it is too small for him. Especially his pants. They look to tight on him as he is walking down the steps of the church.

i just read that Daniel lost all his fortune is that true?
Has he ever had one :)

The article in Se & Hör, which I´m assuming is the one you mean, is about Daniel Collert. Its about his movies doing really bad and that his movie bussniess is over

Maybe he should focus on so called swedish films :) Guess there always is a market for blonde chicks with guys videos :)

Victoria and Daniel at Fashion show in Milan

Victoria today at the ALBERTO BIANI FASHION SHOW in Milan, Italy:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Thanks Iceflower For the pics

Thanks for the pics guys. I love Victoria's outfit in the last picture by iceflower. The shoes, slacks, top and purse are very fashionable. Good to see that Daniel was also there.

Personally, I don't like him for her. I don't know what it is...:ermm::ermm::ermm: But if he makes her happy then by all means;) (and I know this isn't the place to write about him so I will stop).

Nice to see her again. She is wonderful!

Crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling were once again guests at a wedding. Victoria´s childhood friend Sophie de Geer and Marcus Josefsson married last weekend at the Church of Eds in Väsby, north from Stockholm.

From Expressen:
Grattis, vännen!
Victoria posed cheerfully for the cameras. But even Daniel, who usually avoids the cameras, posed for them voluntarily. And that increases the speculations about their own wedding. Victoria was also very interested of
her pregnant friends, she even touched the belly of one of them.

Crown Princess Victoria's boyfriend Daniel Westling and Princess Madeleine's boyfriend Jonas Bergström were having a night out without the girls, watching an ice hockey match in Stockholm, Wednesday 26 September, 2007
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

^Thats cute. It seems like all the children and their significant others get along well, which is great considering I believe they will all be married (soon i hope).

Perhaps they can do a groupwedding, all three at once. Would save a lot of money for the King and he just has to hold one speech at the table too ;)

DAM article on Daniel W. I was just wondering what this article was about. If someone could help that, it would be fantastic!!

It's a comparison of Daniel's old life (he likely ate hot dogs at the local hot dog stand while Victoria did her first gala dinner...) and what they think his "new one" will be like when (they assume) the engagement between Victoria and Daniel might be announced.

Wanna hear Daniel´s voice?
Webb-tv - Svensk Damtidning
Video from the de Geer/Josefsson wedding

And a picture special...
Expressen

The SDT reporter was asking Daniel, if he would come alone today and Daniel answered something like "Yes, so far"
I´m quite not getting, why they arrived separately. They had arrived so many times together to weddings, baptisms, birthday parties before. SDT has also wondered about that and says on the new cover, that the king didn´t allow them to show in pictures together...:confused:

Last edited:
With the engagement of Prince Joachim today, Victoria is really alone!

Maybe we here in sweden have to start to pray for that she will marry before her 50:th birthday celebrations :D

It is so boring to watch the threads now about my own royal house :D

Last edited:
Crown princess Victoria honoured today the memory of a 16-year-old boy, who was killed at Friday night in Kungsholmen as a victim of violence.
She visited today the Kungsholmen Church together with her boyfriend Daniel Westling.
- I knew this boy, the crown princess told to Svenska Dagbladet, and said that she knew the father of the boy.
The visit was also a protest against the violence amongst young people.
The princess said that of course she wants to act against the violence of the world. Young people should see the consequences the violence has.
It was difficult for the princess to describe her feelings with words. She shook her head quietly and said with sorrow in her eyes: So unnecessary.
Kronprinsessan hedrade den 16-årige pojken/Svenska Dagbladet

Last edited:
That's really a very touching story, thank you Ladyfinn.
The Princess' reply shows just how moved she was by the boy's death. :sad:

A couple of photos:
Crown Princess Victoria speaks to a reporter outside the Kungsholmen church next to the Eira school in Stockholm, October 7, 2007. A 16-year old man was beaten to death by 5 men in the same age outside the Eira school early Saturday morning. The Crown Princess says to the newspaper Svenska Dagbladet that she visited the church Sunday as a statement against violence among youths.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Very sad indeed, this kind of violence has been a hot topic in my own country to, the last decade at least but it doesn´t seem that anything can prevent it. Good that the Crownprincess is there to show her support!

Violence amoung young people in the UK in the last ten years has been spirlling out of control. I think Crown Princess Victoria is doing the right thing by speaking out against violence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom