Christening of Princess Estelle: May 22, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Crown Princess of Denmark is a vision of refinement! Looks to be the same hat she wore to the Princely wedding in Monaco last year.

Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine also look resplendant today.

I should hope Princess Madeleine never reverts back to being blonde. It doesn't suit her at all in comparison.

Last edited:
I have to ask, why is the father carrying the baby? I'm a bit confused here.

Victoria is beaming and having so much fun already. Must be a very, very special moment for her.

I have to ask, why is the father carrying the baby? I'm a bit confused here.

Why wouldn't the father hold the baby?

here's to the hope the fall in love with each other...:lol:

Looks like it wasn't love at first sight for Chris... :p And Sofia is too in love with the cameras, I'm afraid. :whistling:

Who Is the Lady Sitting beside Princess Maxima???? Is she Royal?

Have managed to drag myself out of bed by 5 AM for this. It's been worth it so far: Victoria and Daniel beaming with pride, and little Estelle looking so adorable.

I love that it´s Daniel who hold the baby :wub:
I have to love a man with a baby in his arms!

Daniel kissed Estelle's head... :wub: She's too cute!

Estelle looks like she want's to say "What the heck is going on here?" :ROFLMAO:

Frederik's outfit looks odd, tailcoats, yellow jacket and grey trousers.

I love how Estelle looks so aware of her surroundings! She's so adorable, paying attention at her own christening. :flowers:

What language spooke CP Haakon? Swedisch or norwegisch?

it seemed like Prince Carl Philip didn't remember it was his turn!

Thanks, rop81.

There was a little fauxpas on german TV a few moments ago when the reporter commented on Crownprince Carl Philip filling up the font. Funny how things like these can happen even if everyone should know that Victoria is the real heir. :ROFLMAO:

My Stream decided to close right after Estelle was baptised, what were the rolls of paper given to the Parents and Godparents?

Back
Top Bottom