Children for Victoria and Daniel?

I say a baby born in mid May 2011

Old 06-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd say late 2011 or early 2012.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope they wait a year.
They should take the first year to enjoy and get to know each other better. But most likely they'll be aiming for a baby right away.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Courtier

I expect a baby in the first year, too - it's not like they need time to enjoy living together alone, since they've already been doing that for awhile.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think they should enjoy being a "married" couple...not an engaged couple. But like I said, the strain and pressure on the heir to have a baby will most likely result in the couple having a child in 2011.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Aristocracy

I guess that a baby will be born in Autumn 2011, and they will announce the pregnancy in the early summer in 2011
Old 06-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Nobility

I think the first baby will be born about 9 months after the wedding - late April/early May 2011. After all, Daniel has said they want a family soon.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
I hope they wait a year.
They should take the first year to enjoy and get to know each other better. But most likely they'll be aiming for a baby right away.
Theyve know each other for almost 9/10years, I dont see that there is much to know about one another after all these years

I say 1st year of marriage is perfect time to get pregnant.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Nobility

2011-2015 Is my time frame. Gives their parents plenty of time to adjust to the new role of being grandparents. Gives the couple some piece of mind before they start to transition from married life to family life as well.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Aristocracy

I think sometime in 2011-2012

Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ TAYLER View Post
2011-2015 Is my time frame. Gives their parents plenty of time to adjust to the new role of being grandparents. Gives the couple some piece of mind before they start to transition from married life to family life as well.
Daniel´s parents are already grandparents, Daniel´s sister Anna has two daughters.
Since both Victoria and Daniel have often said that they love children and it can be seen from numerous photos, I would say that the first child will be born in late summer 2011.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:35 AM
Nobility

I hope she's becoming pregnant right after the wedding.
But I guess they will first enjoy their long honeymoon and summer vacations and after that they will anounce the pregnancy, so I would say April or May 2011.

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 06-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I hope they wait a year.
At dialysis most can´t become fathers. A transplanted kidney is working in average 10 years, sometimes 25 years, but sometimes just 1 month or 2 years.
For a child it´s surely easier to have a transplanted father and not one at dialysis.

At (nearly) 33 Victoria is the oldest bride, if we compare her to other CPs and even to her mother. Even though we just talk about a few months.

Daniel is probably not planning a VOGUE shooting, but even if, he isn´t the one with a big belly. If she would have to rest due to pregnancy problems, it might even "help" him to get an own profile.

They know each other 9 years and if one is reading between the lines (e.g. Victoria´s outburst at the spontaneous shooting with Aftonbladet at New year) they can´t wait and they surely didn´t get this advice by anyone in their surroundings.

However I wish them good luck. It´s obvious these two want children (not just for the throne) and I hope they will experience this joy
Old 06-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I hope they wait a year, so I'd say a first wedding anniversary baby.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Theyve know each other for almost 9/10years, I dont see that there is much to know about one another after all these years
I know they've been dating for awhile of course. Who doesn't know that on this forum? But what I'm saying is that it's nice for newlyweds to have some time together for themselves before children arrive. I'm sorry, but marriage and dating are two very different things. My opinion hasn't changed...I say the first year most likely although it would be nice for them to wait a year.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Dating and marriage are two very different things, a person can change a lot when they get married, especially to a princess.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I know they've been dating for awhile of course. Who doesn't know that on this forum? But what I'm saying is that it's nice for newlyweds to have some time together for themselves before children arrive. I'm sorry, but marriage and dating are two very different things. My opinion hasn't changed...I say the first year most likely although it would be nice for them to wait a year.

Risky is the word

Besides with nannies they are in an other situation than Jane and John Doe.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Nobility

I don't think they will wait so long. She is getting older and couple say they love children. 2011 will be the year i guess.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Courtier

Definitely a baby born in 2011. and in the first half of the year.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 AM
Aristocracy

Has anyone thought the possibility that Victoria wouldn't get babies? That would be so sad for many reasons, especially because it's so clear how much she wants to be a mother.

What would happen if crown princess' first child would be - twins? :)
Is the one who was born one or two minutes before the other going to be the heir apparent?