Children for Victoria and Daniel?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Victoria will get pregnant some time during 2011, and give birth either fall 2011 or winter 2012!

If Victoria is indeed pregnant at this present moment then it will be announced in January.

If she indeed is pregnant, I don't think it will be announced before Mary has her twins. I read all her appointments have been canceled and it could be she already delivers this year instead of January. It was the same with Maxima, they stretched it out on purpose for the press.

:previous: I don't understand what Mary and her twins have to do with possible announcement in Sweden and it's timing.

:previous: I don't understand what Mary and her twins have to do with possible announcement in Sweden and it's timing.

There might be an understanding between the royals not to steel the attention from one another. The engangement anouncement of Albert and his fiancee came also after Victoria's wedding and not before, so the lime light could go to them.

Remember, in August Se o Hor said that Victoria had told her friends she was pregnant. If they were right then she would have told the rest of us a long time ago.

Tomorrrow she will have a function an we could see pictures of her again

There might be an understanding between the royals not to steel the attention from one another. The engangement anouncement of Albert and his fiancee came also after Victoria's wedding and not before, so the lime light could go to them.
But pregnancy announcements cannot be planned in the same way as engagement announcements.;)
Usually pregnancies are announced in the 3rd month of a pregnancy in Royal circles, as long as there are no pregnancy problems (like in the case of Mette-Marit).
I'm pretty sure the court will announce a pregnancy when Victoria is around the 3rd month of her pregnancy; no matter when Princess Mary's twins are born. That's my personal feeling.. but who knows.

Can we please keep the pregnancy speculations to a minimum. Remember one of the TRF rules:

So until we have an announcement of Victoria's pregnancy from the court, she is not pregnant.

I'm a little confused by this, and I mean no disrespect, but if you don't want there to be speculation about pregnancy, then why have a thread entitled, "Children for Victoria and Daniel"? as it's really just asking for speculation.

The thread is discuss WHEN she might have a child. Not IF she looks pregnant or not.

But pregnancy announcements cannot be planned in the same way as engagement announcements.;)
Usually pregnancies are announced in the 3rd month of a pregnancy in Royal circles, as long as there are no pregnancy problems (like in the case of Mette-Marit).
I'm pretty sure the court will announce a pregnancy when Victoria is around the 3rd month of her pregnancy; no matter when Princess Mary's twins are born. That's my personal feeling.. but who knows.
Those were exactly my thoughs. :flowers:

If she is pregnant and it would be around 3 months, to me it seems more like to wait a while until Mary has given birth. It is just a matter of 2-3 weeks max.

maybe she refused wine at noble awards because she had to get up early the next morning not that she's pregnant

The thread is discuss WHEN she might have a child. Not IF she looks pregnant or not.

But isn't that speculation worse? It simply adds fuel to the IF speculation. A nasty circle really...

There might be an understanding between the royals not to steel the attention from one another.

Two royal pregnancies were announced on the same day back in 2005 (April 25)- Mary of Denmark and Mette-Marit of Norway.

^But she also didn't drink any wine during the dinner. What other reason would there be than pregnancy? ;)

Well, she could be taking a medication that can't be mixed with alcohol. Or feeling ill in some way that drinking would make worse (headache, upset stomach).

I prefer not to take guesses.;) Does anyone remember MM of Norway, how she seemed (and still seems ) to have belly and all wild speculations in tabloids? It was all entertaining to keep guessing but she turned out not pregnant.:lol: So, I just wait for official announcement about Victoria.:whistling:

Two royal pregnancies were announced on the same day back in 2005 (April 25)- Mary of Denmark and Mette-Marit of Norway.

That also was when the third pregnancy of Princess Maxima and the second pregnancy of Princess Letizia was announced.

I really hope the couple will have several children. I'm looking forward to an announcement that CP Victoria is expecting.

I see in the posts above here that speculations is on again. I don't know if you have seen the pictures, but the day after she wore the beige/powder color dress to the Nobel, she wore a royal blue dress. She looked not pregnant that day.

I hope for the couple to have the family they want to when time comes for them. I hope they enjoy the time in their new home.

It will be interresting to find out if their firstborn (when time comes) will be a girl or a boy.

I wish them all the luck. :flowers:

I guess we won't have to wait too long for an announcement ;)

I too hope Victoria & Daniel are blessed with a healthy and happy lot of children soon. This would be perfect to take the focus of all that the SRF have had to contend with recently.

But isn't that speculation worse? It simply adds fuel to the IF speculation. A nasty circle really...

It is.:whistling:

Even German tv news on ZDF and ARD speculates on it.....

If we dont see any announcement this week then nothing will happen next week before the kings speach on Christmas day Dec 25. 12.40 on P1.

They could also wait a few months

I predict an announcement in May 2012 and a birth in November 2012!

From the moment CP Victoria got married to Prince Daniel, people have been speculating about when she will have children.

That also was when the third pregnancy of Princess Maxima and the second pregnancy of Princess Letizia was announced.

Maxima was pregnant with Alexia at the time (born June 2005). Mathilde announced a pregnancy (her third) a few weeks before Mary and Mette-Marit, and Letizia (her first) a few weeks after. Quite a baby boom- all the (married!) Crown Princesses pregnant at once. :flowers: Was it maybe some kind of record?

Getting back to the issue of names. Names I would like to see:

Boys
Carl Johan Philip Gustav (together or separately)
Bertil
Oskar
Wilhelm

Girls
Sybilla Margrethe Desiree Victoria (likewise together or separately)
Lillian (though not for a firstborn, it's just my personal preference)
Silvia
Sofia
Ingrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom