The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Aristocracy

If she is pregnant and it would be around 3 months, to me it seems more like to wait a while until Mary has given birth. It is just a matter of 2-3 weeks max.

Old 12-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Commoner

One better picture: Billed-Bladet - Kongelige

Old 12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Commoner

maybe she refused wine at noble awards because she had to get up early the next morning not that she's pregnant
Old 12-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The thread is discuss WHEN she might have a child. Not IF she looks pregnant or not.
But isn't that speculation worse? It simply adds fuel to the IF speculation. A nasty circle really...
Old 12-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisheva View Post
There might be an understanding between the royals not to steel the attention from one another.
Two royal pregnancies were announced on the same day back in 2005 (April 25)- Mary of Denmark and Mette-Marit of Norway.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisi View Post
^But she also didn't drink any wine during the dinner. What other reason would there be than pregnancy?
Well, she could be taking a medication that can't be mixed with alcohol. Or feeling ill in some way that drinking would make worse (headache, upset stomach).
Old 12-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moninka View Post
One better picture: Billed-Bladet - Kongelige
Great pic, I'm convinced
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 AM
Serene Highness

I prefer not to take guesses. Does anyone remember MM of Norway, how she seemed (and still seems ) to have belly and all wild speculations in tabloids? It was all entertaining to keep guessing but she turned out not pregnant. So, I just wait for official announcement about Victoria.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 12-15-2010, 05:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve2Eden View Post
Two royal pregnancies were announced on the same day back in 2005 (April 25)- Mary of Denmark and Mette-Marit of Norway.
That also was when the third pregnancy of Princess Maxima and the second pregnancy of Princess Letizia was announced.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Nobility

I really hope the couple will have several children. I'm looking forward to an announcement that CP Victoria is expecting.

I see in the posts above here that speculations is on again. I don't know if you have seen the pictures, but the day after she wore the beige/powder color dress to the Nobel, she wore a royal blue dress. She looked not pregnant that day.

I hope for the couple to have the family they want to when time comes for them. I hope they enjoy the time in their new home.

It will be interresting to find out if their firstborn (when time comes) will be a girl or a boy.

I wish them all the luck.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Nobility

I guess we won't have to wait too long for an announcement

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 12-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

I too hope Victoria & Daniel are blessed with a healthy and happy lot of children soon. This would be perfect to take the focus of all that the SRF have had to contend with recently.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britters View Post
But isn't that speculation worse? It simply adds fuel to the IF speculation. A nasty circle really...
It is.

Even German tv news on ZDF and ARD speculates on it.....
Old 12-16-2010, 01:40 PM
Nobility

If we dont see any announcement this week then nothing will happen next week before the kings speach on Christmas day Dec 25. 12.40 on P1.

They could also wait a few months
Old 12-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Gentry

I predict an announcement in May 2012 and a birth in November 2012!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Serene Highness

From the moment CP Victoria got married to Prince Daniel, people have been speculating about when she will have children.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
That also was when the third pregnancy of Princess Maxima and the second pregnancy of Princess Letizia was announced.
Maxima was pregnant with Alexia at the time (born June 2005). Mathilde announced a pregnancy (her third) a few weeks before Mary and Mette-Marit, and Letizia (her first) a few weeks after. Quite a baby boom- all the (married!) Crown Princesses pregnant at once. Was it maybe some kind of record?
Old 12-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Well whenever it happens I'll be happy for the both of them!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Well whenever it happens I'll be happy for the both of them!
Agree. I have a feeling that the speculation kinda stopped after Saturday, but maybe it's just a silence before storm.
Old 12-17-2010, 04:13 AM
Serene Highness

Getting back to the issue of names. Names I would like to see:

Boys
Carl Johan Philip Gustav (together or separately)
Bertil
Oskar
Wilhelm

Girls
Sybilla Margrethe Desiree Victoria (likewise together or separately)
Lillian (though not for a firstborn, it's just my personal preference)
Silvia
Sofia
Ingrid