A Fiancé for Victoria, who would you like it to be

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would be the better prince consort?

• Daniel Westling

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • Daniel Collert

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything about Daniel Collert, can anyone point me to a thread with details about him?

I refuse to vote in this poll until Nikolaos is one of the options!

Thanks for the info Josefine and even though I voted for Daniel W, I think Daniel C would be better for her. Although, I've noticed the two Daniel's are very much alike! I wonder if Victoria sees this? It seems weird to me.

Layla1971 said:
Thanks for the info Josefine and even though I voted for Daniel W, I think Daniel C would be better for her. Although, I've noticed the two Daniel's are very much alike! I wonder if Victoria sees this? It seems weird to me.

one does have to wonder...

some people are very consistent in the types (either qua appearance of personality) that they fall for. i guess Victoria is like that.

hmmm...so Nikolaos is not her type (sigh)

Assuming that he's straight and I can't have him, I would say Prince Nikolaos of Greece, definitely. How could he NOT be anyone's type??

Can anyone figure out how closely Victoria and Nicholas are related?

btsnyder said:
Can anyone figure out how closely Victoria and Nicholas are related?

Okay! The Greek RF are really Danish, so going down to King Constantine still being Danish, he then marries Anne-Marie (the daughter of the Swedish-born Princess Ingrid). So, that makes Ingrid the aunt of King Carl Gutav of Sweden, so he and Anne-Marie are cousins, Anne-Marie is Victoria's second cousin and so Nicolaos is Victoria's third cousin.

No! Nikolas of Greece is too old for her (but not too old for me HaHa!;) )

I think I may have gotten it wrong and Nikoloas is Victoria's 2nd cousin, it's all very confusing!

And, Nikoloas is only 8 years older than Victoria. Mathilde is younger than Phillipe, in facts all the recent Royal brides are younger (to the best of my knowledge), and 8 years really isn't that big a deal these days.

btsnyder said:
Assuming that he's straight and I can't have him, I would say Prince Nikolaos of Greece, definitely. How could he NOT be anyone's type??

hear! hear!

I just dont know why they aren't together. its beyond me.

i think she should only marry for love

lise said:
i think she should only marry for love

Of course the CP should only marry for love, but it would be nice to see an all-royal wedding between her and Nikolaos! How glamorous would that be for Europe? And, it might give the King of Greece the importance he seems to want so much. (No offense!).:)

Layla1971 said:
Okay! The Greek RF are really Danish, so going down to King Constantine still being Danish, he then marries Anne-Marie (the daughter of the Swedish-born Princess Ingrid). So, that makes Ingrid the aunt of King Carl Gutav of Sweden, so he and Anne-Marie are cousins, Anne-Marie is Victoria's second cousin and so Nicolaos is Victoria's third cousin.
Nicolaos and Victoria are second cousins.

I always thought that Victoria and Nicolaos looked like they were enjoying each's other company very much. I know that that doesn't lead to marriage, but...

norwegianne said:

I always thought that Victoria and Nicolaos looked like they were enjoying each's other company very much. I know that that doesn't lead to marriage, but...

they enjoy each other's company.she's beautiful, he's handsome. they understand each other's backgrounds. succesful marriages have been built on a lot less.

norwegianne said:

Yeah I clarified that in a later post #69, but thanks anyway Norwegianne, you know alot about everyone! And, that's sincere, I'm not being sarcastic!

hi i'm new. =)

i've been a follower of royal houses around the world. and my fave is the house of bernadotte.

anywho, i believe victoria would be much happier if she chooses what she really likes. i believe whoever that guy is, is very lucky.

just wanna ask if daniel westling will marry victoria, what will be his royal title? and when victoria ascends to the throne as queen will her husband be called king or prince consort?

just wanna know. =)

I'm pretty sure he'll be the prince consort. Since Victoria is going to be queen, and the title of king supersedes the one of queen, he couldn't be placed above her. I know that was the case with Prince Phillip and Prince Henrik.

Is there a genuine spark between Nikolaos and Victoria or is she just friends with him? She seems so genuine and bubbly with everyone that I can never tell. :confused:

I think Daniel Westling is pretty cool. I like the pair of them. Prince Nicolaos is very cute but they are too closely related.

janos614 said:
I'm pretty sure he'll be the prince consort. Since Victoria is going to be queen, and the title of king supersedes the one of queen, he couldn't be placed above her. I know that was the case with Prince Phillip and Prince Henrik.
Yes, you are right. He'll be Prince Consort, and she'll be Queen Victoria.

norwegianne said:

You guys are talking about Nicolaos of Greece right? :rolleyes:

Victoria is no way rich enough for this guy! :eek:
He needs to find a woman like Marie Chantel Miller, so that he'd never have to work again and live the most luxurious life style.

Besides, Victoria is a lovely girl and I would be very disappointed if she ended up with some pompous, gold digging, shallow nobody. :mad:

if that's the case

i think if prince nicolas of nicolas would marry victoria just so he can revive his royal title, then i oppose to it.

but yea know, vitoria's happy with her lovelife now so let's just keep it that way.

i totally like madeleine! i've been hoping for years that her and william will end up together. hehehe but i believe they're relatives.

omenstund said:
i think if prince nicolas of nicolas would marry victoria just so he can revive his royal title, then i oppose to it.

but yea know, vitoria's happy with her lovelife now so let's just keep it that way.

i totally like madeleine! i've been hoping for years that her and william will end up together. hehehe but i believe they're relatives.

if they are they're very distant relatives. and consanguinity was never a problem in the past;)

I dont know if Victoria is happy or not. I hope she is. we'll have to see how things turn out.

hi i think crown princess victoria should marry for love not on their background or how amount of qaulifcations they have , if she's happy the king will be happy irishgirl567

you can't help who you fall in love with so leave dainel w alone , live and let live

i think daniel w would be prefect because he really loves her and he will stand by her i hope , well they seem to be in love

i think that princess victoria will marry for love and will smart enough to know that she is being use by someone who is marrying her for money and not love

irishgirl567 said:
hi i think crown princess victoria should marry for love not on their background or how amount of qaulifcations they have , if she's happy the king will be happy irishgirl567

of course no one is suggesting victoria should be forced to marry someone she doesnt love simply because he is blue blooded.

I'm just thinking that Nikolaos seems like an absolutely great guy and if Victoria loved him his royal background would like icing on the cake of their happy union.

melissajames said:
You guys are talking about Nicolaos of Greece right? :rolleyes:

Victoria is no way rich enough for this guy! :eek:
He needs to find a woman like Marie Chantel Miller, so that he'd never have to work again and live the most luxurious life style.

Besides, Victoria is a lovely girl and I would be very disappointed if she ended up with some pompous, gold digging, shallow nobody. :mad:

hey! i dont think that's fair. I know from my own family that siblings are often extremely different from each other. we shouldnt assume that Pavlos and Nikolaos have similar personalities and goals.

i think victoria should stay with daniel because they are happy and her and daniel broke up , the question should i have married daniel but marrying another royal seems a good idea but i think they be a commoner just as her father did with the queen

i think she will definetely marry daniel now. the fact that the royal house confirmed they are going out is a great step. i really think the announcement is going to come soon. hope he is the one, because vicky deserves a really good man for such a nice girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom