The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Carl philip has gone to visit Victoria and baby
Kronprinsessan födde en prins | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/...bouSHrpv3i.jpg

Old 03-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Royal Highness

TV: Se prins Daniels känslosamma presskonferens | Svensk Damtidning

Old 03-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Majesty

Very happy news for Daniel, Victoria and little Estelle.Their perfect little family has become even more...perfect!
Old 03-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Nobility

To the new prince of Sweden:

Welcome to the world.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I remember watching Victoria and Daniel's wedding live on the internet and feeling the strong emotions between the two of them radiate so strongly that no one could possibly miss it. It was felt again when Estelle was born and we saw a very happy family that continues to love and support and grow together. Now, with a brand new baby prince in the family and seeing Daniel radiate his joy for the world to see, I have to strongly believe that this family is only going to grow more loving, more caring and more supportive of each other in the future.

This is one very lucky little boy to have been born to such a loving family.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 03-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 03-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Madeleine has posted her congratulations on her Facebook page. Apparently, she was also at the hospital.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Nobility

The baby is not a day old and already he's in a controversy, involving the police:

Raseristorm mot polisens tweet om Victorias nye prins | Nyheter | Expressen

Apparently the police is not happy about the cost to the department to provide protection for a royal baptism. The police was dragged on social media and the police had to apologize for the statement. This is a child of a future queen; it makes you wonder how they feel about covering the baptism for a 5th in line to the throne. Tweets are becoming like alcohol - it reveals true feelings. Shaking my head for something this mean to come out on a happy day.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by suztav View Post
Princess Madeleine has posted her congratulations on her Facebook page. Apparently, she was also at the hospital.
PM published her Facebook post 2 hrs ago. So the CP & her baby are not yet released from hospital.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy in the family. I'm predicting that CP and Sofia will also have a boy, so the boys may outnumber the girls soon.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Majesty

i am excited that they announce the name tomorrow - the swedes are so quick at announcing names of newborns - unlike other royal families! (the british and, worse, the danish, for whom we have to wait until the christening, come to mind)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy in the family. I'm predicting that CP and Sofia will also have a boy, so the boys may outnumber the girls soon.
or maybe she will have another girl and continue with the family tradition of first having a girl! (and maybe their next one will be a boy?) apparently she was seen buying a pink babygrow, so i guess it's possible :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel :) Cant wait to hear what they name him.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Majesty

Congratulations!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Nobility

Congratulations to Victoria, Daniel and Estelle!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely news
Old 03-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Commoner

Osipi, I agree wholeheartedly! A beautiful, loving family, and now an adored baby Prince! Congratulations to the Royal Family, and to Sweden!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Commoner

an heir and a spare, how novel
Old 03-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

The cabinet meeting is at 11.15 on Thursday.
Cabinet meeting, Thursday March 3, 2016 - Sveriges Kungahus
At the meeting the king informs the government about the title, name and given name. After the meeting the Marshal of the Realm, the Prime minister, the Speaker of the Parliament and the Mistress of the Robes meet the media.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Small correction, the cabinet meeting is at 11:15.

The te deum is the thanksgiving ceremony held at the church. The te deum will follow the cabinet meeting and be held at 12:15.

Te Deum thanksgiving service Thursday March 3, 2016 - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 03-02-2016, 11:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Small correction, the cabinet meeting is at 11:15.

The te deum is the thanksgiving ceremony held at the church. The te deum will follow the cabinet meeting and be held at 12:15.

Te Deum thanksgiving service Thursday March 3, 2016 - Sveriges Kungahus
Thanks, I corrected it at the same time.