A Boy for Victoria and Daniel - Oscar Carl Olof, Duke of Skåne: March 2, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a special place in hell for journalists who ask the physician wether Victoria had epidural administration !!! :(

Luckily the physician Lennart Nordström is extremly proffesional and simply answered that he won't answer any medical questions.

Last edited:
Nicolas was the first Swedish prince born since CP (36 years) and now we have had 2 princes in less than 9 months. Interesting to see if Sofia makes it a hat trick of boys or if she will be like the girls, and have a girl first.

Wonderful ! One of each like her sister !!!! Delighted !

WOW! a wonderful new. Congratulation to the crown princes family.

Now on Svt it was just said that the cabinet will be on Friday and not tomorrow... Well, tomorrow I'm sure I can at least enjoy the hunshot at midday and the "Te Deum" soon after...

how very exciting! i am looking forward to knowing the little one's name and seeing his pictures with his lovely sister estelle.

Congrats
Very exciting news :flowers:

Princess Madeleine congratulated the couple at her Facebook page and also confirmed that she is still in Stockholm and happy to be "in town" this time. So we will likely see her at the Te Deum too :)

I knew she was having a boy..gut feeling....

Congrats to the happy couple...

Awww!!! A little boy to add to their wonderful little family! Congratulations!❤️

How nice that the now have one of each. I hope Victoria is well. :flowers:

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Victoria & Daniel! A little brother for Estelle, a prince for Sweden, third in line to the throne.

Now on Svt it was just said that the cabinet will be on Friday and not tomorrow... Well, tomorrow I'm sure I can at least enjoy the hunshot at midday and the "Te Deum" soon after...
What? Really? I was getting excited to know the baby's name tomorrow:sad:

Wonderful news, Congratulations to Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Princess Estelle, now the waiting game begins, how long after Estelles birth did we learn her name? Can't wait ????

What? Really? I was getting excited to know the baby's name tomorrow:sad:

The name announcement will be at 11.15 tomorrow (thursday) and the Te deum an hour later. It's confirmed on the courts website.

Thank God it's another boy in the family. Too many girls already.

:swedenstandard: Very happy news for Daniel, Victoria and little Estelle.Their perfect little family has become even more...perfect!:p

To the new prince of Sweden:

:heart::swedenflag::crown7:

Welcome to the world.​

I remember watching Victoria and Daniel's wedding live on the internet and feeling the strong emotions between the two of them radiate so strongly that no one could possibly miss it. It was felt again when Estelle was born and we saw a very happy family that continues to love and support and grow together. Now, with a brand new baby prince in the family and seeing Daniel radiate his joy for the world to see, I have to strongly believe that this family is only going to grow more loving, more caring and more supportive of each other in the future.

This is one very lucky little boy to have been born to such a loving family.

Princess Madeleine has posted her congratulations on her Facebook page. Apparently, she was also at the hospital.

The baby is not a day old and already he's in a controversy, involving the police:

Raseristorm mot polisens tweet om Victorias nye prins | Nyheter | Expressen

Apparently the police is not happy about the cost to the department to provide protection for a royal baptism. The police was dragged on social media and the police had to apologize for the statement. This is a child of a future queen; it makes you wonder how they feel about covering the baptism for a 5th in line to the throne. Tweets are becoming like alcohol - it reveals true feelings. Shaking my head for something this mean to come out on a happy day.:sad:

Princess Madeleine has posted her congratulations on her Facebook page. Apparently, she was also at the hospital.

PM published her Facebook post 2 hrs ago. So the CP & her baby are not yet released from hospital.

Congratulations! How exciting to have another boy in the family. I'm predicting that CP and Sofia will also have a boy, so the boys may outnumber the girls soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom