Johan T Lindwall was in Germany with Daniel at the inauguration of the children's book exhibition.
In a frank interview Daniel talked about the first times as a father of two.
Daniel laughs when he is asked what he and Victoria have made during their about a month long parental leave at Haga Palace.
- It's a little funny. As soon as we are not in official contexts all believe that we have free time, but of course, we have been home since Oscar was born, said Daniel with a small note that they work even if it is not listed in the court's official calendar.
How has this time been?
- It has been fantastic! We are of course delighted to have little Oscar. It has been a lovely time and Estelle is happy, just as we all others. We are fortunate to have two children.
What is the biggest change?
- Good question! Daniel says and thinks for a while.
Then he says:
- I think the key is to not just focus on one child, but one must give one's time to both. Really make sure you don't forget the other, in this case, Estelle. Just because the little one comes and takes a lot of time and space.
What Estelle has said? How does she feel for having become a big sister?
- She thinks it's great fun! She is very proud, of course.
A few days after Oscar was born court released photos of him and Princess Estelle. In social media, many stated that they are incredibly similar.
- They are quite similar to each other. That's right!
To whom is Oscar most similar? Mom or Dad? The Queen told me the other day that it changes from day to day.
- Yes, you! I think Oscar is a combination of both of us. But I'll may hope that he will be more and more like mom.
Even this time Prince Daniel is planning to take parental leave, just as he was with Estelle.
- I'll definitely be on paternity leave, says Daniel firmly.
- Absolutely. We'll see how it will go with all the planning.
Once again, congratulations!
- Thanks! It feels really amazing.
Video of the interview
Prins Daniel om bebislyckan_ _Estelle är jättestolt_ _ kungligt _ Expressen