A Boy for Victoria and Daniel - Oscar Carl Olof, Duke of Skåne: March 2, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Happy family !!!!:flowers::flowers:

I think when he was asked about the baby, he held his hands apart and was saying something like "this big." Did I get that right? They are talking on the feed about centimeters - are they giving a length or weigh - Swedish speakers please?

I think her being 4 Estelle will be better for the new sibling then say Leo was. May be easier that its a brother, she is still the only little girl.:flowers:

I think when he was asked about the baby, he held his hands apart and was saying something like "this big." Did I get that right? They are talking on the feed about centimeters - are they giving a length or weigh - Swedish speakers please?

The baby boy weighs 8pounds, or 3655grams. And is 52cm long. :flowers:

How great is it that both sisters each had a girl 1st and then boys!! And they are pretty close in age. How fun for the children growing up!!!

And on another note: it always amazes me that when one soul departs this earth (her uncle) another arrives. Such sad and wonderful news all on the same day.

8 pounds, 52 cm

The baby boy weighs 8pounds, or 3655grams. And is 52cm long. :flowers:
Good weight and length! Sounds like the little prince came very close to or on his due date!

Congrats to Victoria, Daniel and Estelle!

What time tomorrow is the cabinet meeting to annouce the baby's name?

What time tomorrow is the cabinet meeting to annouce the baby's name?

I think that we get a press release of that in the morning.

- This has gone very well and we have been taken really good care of, said Prince Daniel during the press conference.
Just over two hours after the birth a happy Prince Daniel met the overall press call-up.
- All are naturally delighted. You women are a primal force! he says.
Prince Daniel announced that he had cut the umbilical cord and assisted during childbirth.
Just as in 2012 came the tears down the prince's cheeks in the evening, and he says that he did not know that it would be a little prince.
- I have not had time to feel just yet how it feels to be a father of two, but it feels good of course, he says.
The name of the newborn prince will, according to Prince Daniel, be revealed tomorrow.
So far, Prince Daniel and Crown Princess Victoria haven't told Princess Estelle of the gratifying news, but Prince Daniel has a clue what she's thinking.
- Estelle is of course very excited and happy to be the big sister, he says.
Finally, Prince Daniel praised the assembled press about that they have given him and his family the space that they wanted.
- We asked for respect for our private life four years ago, I think that you have shown that. I want to say a big thank you for that, he says.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel har fått en prins _ Nyheter _ Expressen

I'm still in shocked! It was all so fast! Congratulations to the new parents! I guess the cabinet will be held in the afternoon!

Last edited:
Now the wait for the name!

It happened so fast ! A boy and a new little prince for Sweden !:flowers: Congratulations to the family !

Wonderful news. I am so excited for them. Congrats to the family. :flowers:

Congratulations to the Crown Princess and Prince Daniel! And little Princess Estelle as well!

Yeah!!!!! I've been on pins and needles for two weeks! Congrats to the perfect little Crown Princess family, so exciting!

I wonder if Princess Madeleine heard the happy news while in Sweden... When did she leave?

Congrats to the royal couple!

Congratulations to this little family!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom