Videos and YouTube Clips of Royal Events (not Weddings)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Isabella video is very cute (it helps if you watch it with the sound turned off-the music is cheesy).

The Isabella video is very cute (it helps if you watch it with the sound turned off-the music is cheesy).

Thats exactly how felt; the music is too cutsey for my taste but the pictures of Princess Isabella are adorable.

Last edited:
Hmmm it works when I access it with in Youtube. Here's the link again; if it doesnt work type the title as a search in YT. Hope it helps:

Willem Alexander & Maxima Sport-Summer-2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkG8v3mTL8M

The link doesnt work as a link on a site other than YT, it appears. Take the advice given above. It does work when you on Youtube. Or
hee's the link to the person's site. Hopefully you can access the vid from within... http://www.youtube.com/user/FSearching

Last edited:
Olympic reception at Buckingham Palace 1968 Queen, Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother
The Queen "uploaded" the above video whilst on a trip to Google

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the videos. Didn´t get to see all of them, but I particularly liked the ones with children: The little ones from Belgium and the three AAAs.

ROYAL JEWELS
great video, just i would like to know who are belong and the name of the ladies i can notrecognize some of them[/quote] Okay, here's my best attempt (I'm certain I will be corrected)

Queen Fabiola of Belgium, Queen Juliana, Queen Rania of Jordan, ?, Princess Carolina of Monaco, Q. Rania, CP Victoria of Sweden, Impress Pahlavi of Iran, Princess Marina of Greece ?,Princess Grace, CP Victoria, Princess Grace of Monaco, Princess Carolina, Queen Wilhelm of the Netherlands?, ? , totall guess here but Queen Noor of Jordan at first glance, Princess Farah Deiba of Iran and lastly not sure but I do know she's the wife of a Sheikh ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom